It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, ATS from ConcernedCanadian.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Fatboy527I hear that queer o sexual is the politically correct term.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Everyone focusing on the gay thing when the real conspiracy is that there's a person here trying to gaslight us all into believing that there's some "place" called "Canada" that exists.

I personally refuse to believe it.

*Waves to you from a mythical place.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ConcernedCanadian
Pretty sure you and I interacted on a couple of threads. You can be gay as the day is long and I care not. Just don't be a troll, lol.
Welcome.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

This is Gay Jay from Canada?

I've heard of you.

Sprinkles or whatever...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It'll be good to finally have a Gay here...although, I'm still hoping we'll eventually get an Amish.
edit on 17-9-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
It'll be good to finally have a Gay here...although, I'm still hoping we'll eventually get an Amish.

Or a Gay Amish?

That would up our status for sure.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Well, I'm blue.

Da ba dee da ba di.

Welcome.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
DB.
You do crack me up!
Please, keep em coming!
Thanks!!!! 😎

a reply to: DBCowboy

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: letters matter

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConcernedCanadian
a reply to: network dude

Absolutely. My God, yes. Pink is the air I breathe and the words sputter and lurch out of me trailng faint purple exhaust. Hugely gay and am ok if you don't find that relevant. Pretty sure it is. Just as my age is a factor, location. Whatever I determine to be useful frankly. Did I mention super-duper gay? That's my fav.

since your gayness is your defining characteristic (fine if that's what you want) are you "Big Gay Al" gay, or "Mr. Slave" gay? Both are south park references. It would help me assign a voice in my head when reading your posts.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
since your gayness is your defining characteristic (fine if that's what you want) are you "Big Gay Al" gay, or "Mr. Slave" gay? Both are south park references. It would help me assign a voice in my head when reading your posts.

I hope he's both Al and Slave plus from Quebec.

That would make him gay, black AND French.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm picturing the typical Canadian, you know, split head, with leather assless chaps and Big gay Al's voice.
Damn, now I have lemiwinks song in my head.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Fatboy527

None taken. Never understood the attraction. Of all the words in the English language THAT'S the best they could come up with?! A word of oppression? Locally that rainbow flag is painted on the street at crosswalks. People are encouraged to trample over them. The queers are delighted. It's quite a slap to drop a flag down to be trampled. Thought everyone knew that? It's more of a logo than a flag but even so. Goes against the whole 'pride' spin. Frequently I'm at odds with the gay community online but rarely irl cuz I have a bit of a rep. Very laid back. Smoke an ounce of weed a week. Nothing phases me.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

You'll recognize my words on sight if I get prolific.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Hi There ConcernedCanadian, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 5 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum A cornocopia of almost every thing a new ATS Freshman would want under one roof.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice Another section of fun that includes how to Contact Staff: make Alerts, and help maintain the General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First Great information as we want your thread to get the visibility it desrves, so make sure you've got content and your thoughts on it.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read, we take these very seriously and so should you!).

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images This is the place to find "the how to's" and what sizes will work for your personal Avatar or Profile Pic.

Uploading Pictures unto Post-2013 ATS... (BTW, a secret on your Pix uploads, always make sure they are only of these three; jpg, gif, png... a jpeg needs to be changed to .jpg to be accepted).

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask anyone in staff.

Johnny Anonymous,
Staff-Moderator.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   
edited for grumpiness!

edit on 18-9-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConcernedCanadian

You'll recognize my words on sight if I get prolific.

If you want to stay here, read the T and C's, and give each post a 2 minute cool off period before you hit "post". Gives you time to take out the parts that would otherwise get you banned.

But be happy and have fun.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Hi CC, I am super heterosexual with a vibrant anima alive, well, and able to express through me.

I wish everybody was gay cept me and every other female in the world, I would have 365 GFs a year.
I encourage people to be gay, everybody turn gay give your GFs my number, I have an animal in me that needs sustenance.

Thank you for being gay

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Could being prolific really get me banned? You've got 35,000 more than me none of which I intend to read.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join