It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We talk about Israel but look at Singapore

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This is pointless but if I had to choose I'd choose the scientists over the nutjobs and Facebook posters or bitchute video makers.

For a start they are far more strictly monitored than they were in the past.

Happy now.

You can give me the big speech you've been itching to get out now.

a reply to: purplemer

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: AaarghZombies

People keep saying it's killed tens of thousands, but the yearly average death rate has hardly changed, in some places it's gone down.

Let's see, fewer road traffic accidents, fewer sporting accidents, fewer industrial accidents, fewer street homicides.

I wonder how forcing tens of millions of people to stay home could be related to this ....?

When I was young my home country underwent political upheavals. One aspect of this was that fire service almost completely stopped running for a period of time. During this time the number of fire related deaths went down, as did the number of fires. You might conclude from this that the fire service were the ones lighting the fires. I conclude from this that people were worried about fires so reduced the number of high risk activities.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TTU77

I found this to be a particularly insightful post on both the issue and legitimate solutions. I'd love to hear particulars, if possible, on what should we then be shopping for to curve the market trend. What do you mean by parallel systems? Parallel societies, infrastructure, economies?

How can shopping bring down the cabal, corruption, deep state, etc?

It starts to veer pretty off topic, but its relatively simple strategy.. just applied to modern times.

Its not "shopping" itself that will do anything, of course. It is what is actually purchased as you stated. Which would be the tools for perpetual self-sufficiency in ones own home, and outlined at a basic level in threads I have made. Even without further complementary technology, these basics would fundamentally change the landscape of the "battle."

We are dealing with a centralized system that essentially controls everything at a very deep level. However, I do not come from a position of wanting to defeat specific individuals or even organizations, at least not necessarily. I want to build a world that would be better for "them" as well, just not in the ways they are used to.

Historically, when two nations would go to battle, they would both need their own infrasctructure, manufacturing, supply lines, information channels, etc. This is absolutely critical for obvious reasons. The only thing that has changed in the modern world is that "nation" known as "the cabal, deep state, etc" operates beyond any borders and already controls vast swathes of of these critical pillars of civilization.

This would normally be a death knell, and throughout history when one nation is able to take over the critical infrastructure and society of another.. well.. we know how that goes. The difference this time is our stage of technology, particularly in the last decade or two. This changes things very, very dramatically with everything from food production to information channels.

So, it basically turns into a race to attain absolute centralized control using this modern technology before the general population figures out that it is possible to build a different system entirely, right here and now. They need to (and have) establish a paradigm where most people, regardless of ideology, are funneled through systems they control for food, goods, energy, information, medicine, etc. This is then underpinned by maintaining a level of ignorance where most will believe alternative paradigms are either fundamentally harmful, or hundreds of years into the future. This turns into a situation where the outcomes are easily manipulated and where dissenters are put into a position where they are essentially asking permission to become self-sufficient.. if they even get that far.

In the case of all these numbers and cases in regards to the pandemic, we have seen regions simply capitulate instead of, say, just offering up alternative treatments alongside the jab. I would personally advise a different course even from that, and its a more nuanced situation obviously. But, its a delicate problem when large percentages of the population are almost literally waiting for The Authority to tell them they are permitted to go outside at all.

We now have a lot of people losing their jobs, but they dont suddenly lose all of their expertise, brilliance, and skills. We dont need permission for them to do the same work in a parallel structure. And, if it does come to more.. contentious.. scenarios, those of us who value individualism, merit, and skill will have the foundational pillars to actually have a leg to stand on. And, in this specific context, would likely have a significantly healthier, happier population as well.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

You can give me the big speech you've been itching to get out now.

Not itching you dont make sense to me thats all :-)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It's not that complicated I don't think.

If it's any consolation I don't really get your viewpoint either.

Keeps things interesting though I suppose.

Up

a reply to: purplemer
:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Vax reduces symptoms and makes virus transmission asymptomatic, which makes virus transmission very difficult to stop.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join