It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Search for the Truth!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   
As I have stated numerous times on this forum, I am NOT anti-vax. And, I am not necessarily anti-covid vax. I most definitely AM anti-forced-covid vax.

Since this whole covid thing began we have been bombarded with all sorts of biased statistics and factoids. This information in many cases is biased both ways (i.e. pro-covid vax and anti-covid vax). I try (hard) to be objective, despite possibly seeming pretty passionate sometimes. I don't want to be "right" as much as I want to be "alive".

What I want is the TRUTH! And, I have been scouring every source I can find in search of the truth. Ultimately, I want to make my decision on getting the covid vax based on unbiased facts.

As has been discussed numerous times here on ATS, Israel seems to have the best numbers to crunch to see the real story. Israel, right or wrong, has by far the highest % of their population vaccinated across all demographics. Analysis of vaccine efficacy in Israel has been largely missing from the MSM lately (can't imagine why!).

Tonight I found the following source and it has some interesting information. I can't say with absolute certainty that the information presented is 100% unbiased, but it does appear to be very close. The website, articles and conclusions are generally compiled by one guy who is a pretty hardcore statistician. He is looking at things purely from the numbers perspective (which I like, I like math). And, he does a decent job of explaining his conclusions, and more importantly pointing out caveats and missing data (i.e. truth).

Covid-19 Data Science

As a rule, I would say this website leans slightly in the pro-vax direction, but it presents all the data so you can see the real variations and probabilities. It also shows data in both directions, positive and negative, not just one side. He also does a great job explaining how some of the data in the MSM is being manipulated to skew and obscure the real picture.

I discovered this website when searching for some Israeli statistics on vaxed vs unvaxed hospitalizations. And, I came across this article...

How can efficacy be strong when hospitalizations of vaxed are majority

I share this website for no other reason than my determination to find the truth about covid, vaccines and risks.

I hope it provides you with some information. I think it has for me.

ETA - BTW, much of the data presented in this website is pretty current too (i.e. within the last 2 weeks), so it's not dated information in most cases.
edit on 9/17/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

One other place you should look at is Singapore. At 80% vaccinated they're rolling out the failed vaccines boosters now due to a disturbing rise in cases & deaths.

Here's a sterter.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The second link is coming up dead.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   
On a side note, allow me to give you a glimpse of some of my frustrations with covid reporting...

a.) I have a MAJOR problem when data is presented like this:

"Here's the data (we want you to see), the decision is obvious, dumbass, and YOU are an idiot if you can't see it!!!"

b.) I am much more likely to be more receptive to:

"Here's the data. There do appear to be trends, but there are two sides to every coin. You decide."

The MSM needs to report FACTS, and STOP reporting opinions (which is about ALL they report anymore!).

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Try it now. I think the "%" in the hyper link busted it.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Do you look at news from a range of countries?

I find a mix gives a more balanced view if still leaning somewhat to the pro side of things.

You get more hints of what is exaggerated if you look at say Europe, Russia, the US and India.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Fixed.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Used to read the Star all the time when I was in SE Asia. It's a fairly unbiased source.

The only problem I have using data from Singapore is, I've never been able to confirm that all the vax's being administered there are the same vax's we're getting here. I know they're available, but I haven't been able to confirm that some of the Chinese vaccines aren't also available which could introduce a serious skew in the data.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

a.) Did you read the data presented in the website and link? Apparently not.

b.) Yes, I gather news from all over the globe, even including sources like Al Jazeera, RT and many others. Germany, France, (UK is pretty unreliable, as is the US MSM), South Africa, Africa, India, China, Japan, etc.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   

I really wish they'd present data by country AND by vaccine manufacturer in addition to age. That is the only way to truly determine effectiveness. The use of general data that fits the narrative infuriates me. Your Israel link was good because, if I'm not mistaken, Israel only uses the Pfizer shot.

Everyone always treats all vaccines as if they were the same vaccine and that bothers me, alot!

The other thing that bothers me alot is that all of the focus is on vaccinated vs unvaccinated and not on severe cases % in the population. I do believe that vaccination has reduced the severe cases, but once you get to a certain level (which I think everywhere has), do you STILL force people who don't want it to get it? NO!
edit on 17/9/2021 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   

When it became political, I was HIGHLY skeptical.

When the numbers were clearly skewed based on false or missing information, I was sqauare on the fence.

When it became weaponized combined with the above two.....I've made up my mind.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   

that is a disturbing trend. The unvaxxed are more likely to get sick, but the vaxxed are more likely to die? Would anyone like to talk about that?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
S+F. I appreciate the links breaking down the numbers in a cold hard way. Emotionless with really no opinion offered it gives you the opportunity to take in just the facts and marinate on it yourself. That's something that is not happening enough these days.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Some really interesting trends in on that website (not only just the one article, but the whole website).

The guy has sliced and diced the data just about every way imaginable, but even he acknowledges that some data is strangely missing. In some cases he's even done a pretty fair job of extrapolating the missing data, by using the available data, which I found very interesting.

edit on 9/17/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

The truth about covid and the shots is complicated, but apparent.

The phantom virus has a high survival rate, greater than 99%

Infection by the virus is easily treated with numerous drugs.

Infection by the virus is easily prevented by good nutrition, especially Vitamin D and sunshine.

The numbers have been manipulated from the start.

Dissenting doctors and scientists are quickly censored, meaning the powers that be are afraid of the truth.

The shots were brought under fraud. They are dangerous to all and fatal to many. Recent data from around the world shows the shots don't work in the way they were fraudulently presented. That is, higher rates of vaccination are followed soon by higher rates of infection.

The best word to describe what we've been through, besides PSYOPS, is plandemic.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Good stuff. S&F

It explains the odds better to be sure, but you only get one roll of the dice.

Personally I prefer poker at a table with live players, not dice or slots and what have you. However, they do explain it in that second link more like the track, win, place, show, or lose.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
As I have stated numerous times on this forum, I am NOT anti-vax. And, I am not necessarily anti-covid vax. I most definitely AM anti-forced-covid vax.

So, to clarify...

You are pro forced-other-vax's, just not the covid jab?

Since this whole covid thing began we have been bombarded with all sorts of biased statistics and factoids.

Seriously? 'Biased statistics and factoids'? That is how you choose to describe their outright lying and criminal manipulation of the data?

And you are saying you still trust these lying PoS criminals running these companies and government agencies when it comes to - what, pretty much anything but the covid jabs?

Honestly, how anyone can see their lies, blatantly naked as they are now, and not have massively major second thoughts about anything and everything these lying PoS have ever said in the last 80 years... well, I call that engaging in the only true sin - deliberate (head-in-sand) ignorance.

top topics

join