It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Desperation? ICU doctor urges people to get vaccinated against COVID-19

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Here is a great example of a stick and carrot by the Mainstream News Media and the doctors. Now a Canadian News Media is still desperate for people who haven't taken the Sliver Bullet Vaccine to take them.

Look At how they using the carrot and the stick to get your attention with. They are showing you an ICU room basically telling you that this could be you if you dont get the vaccine.

Doctor Urges People to Get Vaxed.

and who were ardent anti vax. Vaccine supporters after seeing their loved ones in here for about a week have all gone and gotten the vaccine.

I dont know about you but there is something wrong with the news video that CTV. This is nothing more than a push. There is a majority that knows what is happening in Israel.

But that its being ignored by the Canadian news media. For the past four weeks ever since the covid cases had surged in Israel there has being a blackout on the Israeli covid surge.
No mention of anything.

No longer they are mentioning of a herd immunity anymore either.

edit on 17-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   
It's starting to sound like it could be a neuro mesh shot honestly.
Probably related to starlink and 5g.
Both ramroded through before and during the pandemic.
A real scifi nightmare scenario.
vid

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Why so they can be asymptomatic super spreaders and make things worse?

That's IF the vaccine works like it says

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

A supposed whistleblower from one of Missouri's largest hospitals just claimed that media is lying about the hospital's ICU being at 98% with all unvaxxed.

Said ICU is so empty that they have shut down several complete floors as unnecessary right now.

Provided multiple dated photos of completely empty & dark ICU floors.

I don't like any of these sources, so looking for a way to confirm or debunk, but this is what's out there now:

duckduckgo.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

What the MSM video doesn't say who made the unvaxed ill/sick. Or whatever not they are half vaxed. That video by MSM doesnt say it or mention it.

But the doctor did sorta slip it out. "Kidney Issue"

If they were truly healthy and unvaxed they would normally not have a kidney issues unless they had an issue with their kidneys before. And vice verse...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

The Canadian MSM is making the Delta variant to be more scary to push for the stick.
Interesting developments thank you for the news.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   

A Black superstar musician named Nicki Minaj said people should "pray" about whether to get the vaccine, and all hell broke lose. She was banned by Twitter, and the White House (Kamala?) gave her a call this week to deliver a classic Biden message of persuasion.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Essentially i do believe a pushback might occur and more stories might happen i dont know when. But it shall. Did you also hear how Pfizer recalled one of their drugs recently?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

A Black superstar musician named Nicki Minaj said people should "pray" about whether to get the vaccine, and all hell broke lose. She was banned by Twitter, and the White House (Kamala?) gave her a call this week to deliver a classic Biden message of persuasion.

Cancelling one of their own for daring to suggest a prayer?

Clown world just doesn't go far enough to describe democrats right now.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The more I read about and watch things, it seems to me that these 'vaccines' are no where NEAR as effective as 'they' claim. In fact, I think they are honestly making things worse.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

The Canadian MSM is making the Delta variant to be more scary to push for the stick.
Interesting developments thank you for the news.

Sorry to hear that.

American MSM and democrats did that here last month.

Now pushing false propaganda that hospital ICUs are overflowing with unvaxxed.

Problem is, every American hospital reports ICU usage online every day, and I can't find ANY where that is the case (excluding the smallest of hospitals that only have a few beds to begin with).

Even fabricating stories about heart attack guy dying after 50 hospitals said they were overwhelmed and he had to travel 200 miles for treatment.

And dozens of similar stories.

I fear that may be the next step up there as well.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   

this could be you if you dont get the vaccine

Brought to you by ... The Ad Council

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Ok, I been hearing that some people that get the jab are getting increased kidney infections, but hey is just hear say by people around.

No real data to back it up.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I do believe this doctor did slip out in the video they mentioned "Kidney issues" how could unvaxed have Kidney issues from the delta variant when its not so deadly compared to the original?

Unless they were vaxed.

top topics

join