It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gabby Petito issue

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Have a look and listen to the Robert Wone case... some "friends" had their friend to stay for the night but the friend got murdered in the house they all stayed. The "friends" lawyered up, kept their mouths shut and walked away..

Something is wrong with the justice system or...

edit on 17/9/2021 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: incoserv
5. The situation escalated out of control and he killed her in self defense, probably completely accidentally. (It does happen.)

Killing someone with your bare hands is way harder than fictional accounts lead you to believe, you need to put a very concerted effort into doing this.

Spoken like a true New Jersey Italian...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
Police just went into Laundrie’s house

“North Port Police are currently speaking with the Laundrie Family at their request. At this time, we are not speaking with Brian. More details when available,” they wrote.

nypost.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Police chief and Brian’s lawyer say Brian’s whereabouts are now unknown.
What a stellar job yet again by the FBI. Some real professionals at work. /sarcasm

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Brian Entin
@BrianEntin
·
25m
Breaking from the attorney for Brian Laundrie: “Be advised that the whereabouts of Brian Laundrie are currently unknown. The FBI is currently at the Laundrie residence removing property to assist in locating Brian. As of now the FBI is now looking for both Gabby and Brian.”

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Either he is guilty *of something* and fled, or there's something else going on here (she's not dead/they are together).

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

Since his family has the FBI looking for him too now, I'm guessing they know he's guilty and they are afraid he may have run off to commit suicide somewhere.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Since his family has the FBI looking for him too now, I'm guessing they know he's guilty and they are afraid he may have run off to commit suicide somewhere.

Possibly.

But why did the fam wait so long, just because he "disappeared" himself unless the fam is in on it?

Unpopular opinion: the girl is not dead. (i'm probably wrong, but ya know...)
edit on 17-9-2021 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

This was also released today,

Also Friday, law enforcement officials confirmed Petito's disappearance isn't related to a double homicide case in which two women were killed near Moab last month.
No connection between Gabby Petito and Moab double homicide case. pic.twitter.com/qiU68O6L3S — Dave Cawley (@ashergrey) September 17, 2021
The killings of Crystal Turner and Kylen Schulte aren't related to Petito's case, the Grand County Sheriff's Office said in a one-line news release. The sheriff's office didn't say how it determined that he two cases aren't related. Investigators processed the van for evidence on Sept. 11, but have not said what they found in the vehicle. Authorities have been searching for Petito near Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming.

Investigators now don't know where Brian Laundrie is as search for Gabby Petito continues

The twitter link,
Twitter link,
Twitter Link

Never Mind, is a hoax
Grand County Sheriffs Dept.

edit on 17-9-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Agenda Free TV on YouTube is discussing the case right now live.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

But why did the fam wait so long, just because he "disappeared" himself unless the fam is in on it?

Brian just went missing today.

It really ticks me off that the Laundrie family was in such a hurry to have the FBI look for Brian as soon as he went missing, but they weren't thinking about the feelings of Gabby's family while they begged the Laundrie family to say anything they could that might help them find their daughter.

edit on 17-9-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TomCollin

I guess I missed understood, it appears that they did release a press release stating that a fake was release was posted, but the first one is correct.

It has been brought to our attention that somebody copied our earlier press release, altered the document, and then reposted it. Disregard the press release that is dated "September 17, 2021; 1700 Mountain Time". This is false information. There is no press conference scheduled for Saturday the 18th of September. Whoever created the false post also misspelled the names in the document. Our earlier press release is still the current and up to date standing involving the two cases. They are not related.

Grand County Sheriff's Office

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

According to the New York Post he's been missing since Tuesday and that his folks called the cops.

“His family has reported that they have not seen Brian as of Tuesday,” Josh Taylor, a public information officer for the North Port Police said.

Gabby Petito case: Brian Laundrie is now also missing, his attorney says

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
POOF...and he's gone!

And, just to think some of you thought this was an 'open and shut' case.

NO, there is MUCH more to this case than just an easy murder case. This is a very complex case.

There's BIG money involved in this case!

Nothing is as it seems! Nothing!

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

anyone think murder suicide?

or hopefully a bad hoax

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

anyone think murder suicide?

or hopefully a bad hoax

I was thinking about this being a hoax earlier today.

A couple of dumb kids cooking up a stupid plan like this to get more “hits” on their Instagram or whatever.

“We’ll be famous” or something like that, they could have thought.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I'm thinking that she started in on him a again and he went off this time and somehow killed her, and stashed her body some where.

Seeing how he disappeared Tuesday, it could be murder suicide. The whole thing is strange from the get go, I'd hate to say that's it.

Maybe guilt finally ate on him and he did leave home and did kill himself. But to be honest gut felling said he flew the coop cause he killed her and is on the run.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Here's the thing...he's too young to survive a week in an international environment without assistance.

He wouldn't make it a week.

His parents don't have that kind of money...or connections. Neither do her parents.

No, they got caught up in something far bigger.

Everything about this case is completely outside the box. Nothing makes sense. And, now this.

They went to California for a reason, and they left this off their itinerary for a reason.

I guarantee, everything we think we know is not what it seems. There is much more to this incident than any of us know.

I grew up in Wyoming, and I know the area they were last seen like the back of my hand. I've been all over that area. No one survives 4 days in the Snake River area with only a tarp in mid-September! No ONE! Temps get down into the 20's and lower at night.

Why did they separate? Yes, she's a psycho, but how did he survive? It's possible, but very unlikely, unless he was seriously trained in survival.

This is the craziest story, and one of the best conspiracies, lately here on ATS!!

Seriously!

edit on 9/17/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

No one survives 4 days in the Snake River area with only a tarp in mid-September! No ONE! Temps get down into the 20's and lower at night.

That narrative is BS IMO.

It's to throw off....something.

Why did they separate?

Did they separate? If they did, why, and was it part of a plan?

Or did they plan and set an this all up?
edit on 17-9-2021 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomCollin
a reply to: penroc3

I'm thinking that she started in on him a again...

He left her in SLC, and flew back to FL. Her father put her up in the hotel to keep her safe. He flew back to SLC, and they 'reunited', the 'honeymoon' resumed, and they went to Wyoming. Then the arguing resumed (she's psycho). They got to GTNP, and something happened. They made it over to Victor, ID (where they were sighted), and this was the last either of them was seen until Laundrie was picked up hitchhiking back to Jackson.

Seeing how he disappeared Tuesday, it could be murder suicide. The whole thing is strange from the get go, I'd hate to say that's it.

Could be, but it would be her as the perp. She's OCD, she can't live without him. So, (in her mind) no one else can either!

Maybe guilt finally ate on him and he did left home and did kill himself. But to be honest gut felling said he flew the coop cause he killed her and is on the run.

I don't think he's guilty, not of murder anyway. He's probably guilty of something, but not the murder of Petito.

Just watch!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join