It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gabby Petito issue

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: timewarpedbrain7
a reply to: visitedbythem

Only reason I don't think the cases are related, is that it has never been reported that they had a gun. The 2 ladies were shot with a gun.

I just don't see them having a gun for some reason but could be wrong.

May not have been reported, but the majority of people doing trips like the one they did typically have a gun with them. Any number of animals or humans could be a threat in the areas they were.

Everyone I know that does long distance camping/rv trips always carries.

Logical thinking says you would if you own one.

Are these same people in their early 20's and look like they've never seen a gun yet handled one?

To me neither one looks like it and now with it coming out they both had some mental issues. I'm doubting if they had a gun.

To them the world was a rainbow where nobody would do something to them. They were still young and living at home the real world hadn't even tickled them yet with its cruelty.

I am happy that we can put to bed that the two cases aren't linked and honestly they should have never been linked.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I think the boyfriend and his family should be charged is it true that the boyfriend has ran away? if true the parents of the boyfriend and that lawyer of theirs should face the music in the courts.

The fact that boyfriend came back home in the state with his girlfriend's van should have being a red flag as evidence. I hope the police collect and find evidence in the van.

The boyfriend family should now come clean..
edit on 20-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the update.
If it is the young ladies body that was found, may those responsible be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The sad and what makes me a bit angry is how the boyfriend family had being keep quiet so he could flee. Well they cant keep quiet forever now after they found body.

They either have to come out clean or they might be prosecuted for complaining or assisting in a murder.

Same goes for the lawyer i wish no ill towards anyone losing their jobs. But i do hope that lawyer losses their license.
edit on 20-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

A possible sighting of the boyfriend.

Laundrie reportedly seen in south Alabama

Than man who has been named as a person of interest in the disappearance of 22-year-old Gabby Petito may have been spotted on the Alabama Gulf Coast.

Mobile news sources report that police officers were searching for Brian Laundrie in Mobile after reports he was possibly spotted in a place called Tillman’s Corner on Monday.

edit on 20 9 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Laundrie's family may legitimately know nothing. There are countless cases where a killer's family is shocked when the killer gets arrested despite all the signs pointing to them.

Nobody wants to believe their loved one is a murderer and the brain will do its damndest to keep you believing they're innocent.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I would take any reports like that with a massive grain of salt. While the authorities are definitely going to try and run down any possible leads, Laundrie isn't exactly a unique looking guy.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This crime (if it is one) is a case study on the stupidity of the MSM, social media and the people that can't get enough of it. I'm sympathetic to Gabby's demise. It is a tragedy without a doubt. But really, how is it more tragic than large numbers of people getting killed in Chicago every weekend for no good reason? Surely there are single females that have perished senselessly there too.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

A possible sighting of the boyfriend.

Laundrie reportedly seen in south Alabama

Than man who has been named as a person of interest in the disappearance of 22-year-old Gabby Petito may have been spotted on the Alabama Gulf Coast.

Mobile news sources report that police officers were searching for Brian Laundrie in Mobile after reports he was possibly spotted in a place called Tillman’s Corner on Monday.

Let me guess, he was having lunch with Elvis!

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
This crime (if it is one) is a case study on the stupidity of the MSM, social media and the people that can't get enough of it. I'm sympathetic to Gabby's demise. It is a tragedy without a doubt. But really, how is it more tragic than large numbers of people getting killed in Chicago every weekend for no good reason? Surely there are single females that have perished senselessly there too.

Hot blonde girls always get more airplay.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hot blonde girl with mental health issues and kept the public
distracted by her disappearance.I wonder what happened under
the radar while we were distracted?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
Hot blonde girl with mental health issues and kept the public
distracted by her disappearance.I wonder what happened under
the radar while we were distracted?

Nothing unless the person(s) in question cannot process more than one news item at a time.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Sorry, if already posted.
Missing 411- David Paulides Presents Missing Cases from Australia, Yosemite and Grand Teton NP - Gabrielle Petito (start @24:45):

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara
I think you may be right about the parents buying him time. what if they dropped the car off at the reserve and let it get the note from the police on it that I read about somewhere recently, I think it was a towing warning, but in any case what if he never went there and they just brought the car there to say "look over here" or maybe he did go and walked into the water then threw on some waders, came back out and got a ride from the parents to a different location. That would throw the searchers off a bit.

And in all of this, why wasn't he even the least bit concerned for his girlfriend's whereabouts?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

PM 4 u

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Turns out it was just plain ol’ homo cide all along.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Never forget it's "Laundrie" with an "ie" roflmao 🤫

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

Some guy was convicted for clipping an elk illegally in that area, they wouldn't let someone walk on a homicide.

But I think it's moot anyway, dude bro probably offed himself in Florida.

even in that 1 specific case, it violated his 6th amendment right, which states:

"In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law,"

They would be violating his constitutional rights, before they even get the chance to prove their case against him..

Edit: Reading that case, they gave the elk poacher a plea deal if he didn't push his 6th amendment right violation to the 10th circuit court for appeals

Furthermore, I don't think he offed himself in Florida. In my personal opinion, he had his parents diverge police away from him by saying he's missing in area A, whilst he makes a run for area B. They still haven't found his body...So unless dead people can walk, I think he's still on the run.

Why would he off himself anyway? If we are to assume, lets assume he murdered his girlfriend. Then, he came back without her, in her car. At any point from murder to arriving back home, he wouldve offed himself then? Obviously he knew what he would face when he came home...Why wait until he got home? Again, I personally believe he's still alive and out there as a fugitive now.
edit on 26-9-2021 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyNeutr0n
They would be violating his constitutional rights, before they even get the chance to prove their case against him.

Would they? There is no legal precedent and frankly if they wanted to put him on trial there I think they'd figure a work around so he wouldn't be able to employ some technicality.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join