It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gabby Petito issue

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Take emotions out of it for the moment...

This is a Missing Person case Only atm.

Until Evidence says otherwise.

Riouz

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Well, I am pretty sure if they had any evidence they wouldn't be searching the dudes parents residence.

What is the deal with the police responding to the parents place when her parents were there?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

To detain someone you need to have probable cause. Until law enforcement come up with any evidence implicating Laundrie's parents in his flight, they have no grounds to detain them.
edit on 9/20/2021 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Why wouldn't they be searching it if he's the prime suspect in a murder investigation and that's where he's been staying since returning to Florida?

If he was smart he would've ditched the weapon and any bloody clothes on the long drive between Wyoming and Florida. Pretty much the only hope investigators have for finding evidence like that is at the parents' house. Assuming it wasn't left at the dump site.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Now that they have a body and possible cause of death, the main thing they'll be looking for is the murder weapon. If they can tie Laundrie to the murder weapon they'll have a pretty slam dunk case.

I think if they actually had anything they would be making arrests.
I am not sure they have enough to do anymore than a search at this point.
The data from devices and vehicles is where the answers are imo.
Unless dude is driving an antique leos should be able to lojack him.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
What's messed up is the fact that all sources say, "it appears" and "..consistant" with Gabby Petito...like WTF does that mean?

The body has decomposed to such an extent that they still need to be "sure"? I'm incredibly naive, I was assuming they're find her, dead, exactly like the recent pics of her.

However, now? Seems like she was messed up pretty good if they have to "be sure" the ID is positive. Closed Casket typed stuff, damn...

Just upset, really pretty girl with OCD, offed for no F# reason, this is just disgusting.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Why wouldn't they be searching it if he's the prime suspect in a murder investigation and that's where he's been staying since returning to Florida?

If he was smart he would've ditched the weapon and any bloody clothes on the long drive between Wyoming and Florida. Pretty much the only hope investigators have for finding evidence like that is at the parents' house. Assuming it wasn't left at the dump site.

Did they search every convince store and rest stop he visited as well?
Did they search her parents residence?

I think they would be much better served chasing his digital footprint.
Angry people do not cooperate.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

To detain someone you need to have probable cause. Until law enforcement come up with any evidence implicating Laundrie's parents in his flight, they have no grounds to detain them.

Leos efforts would only anger them and make them less cooperative.
Tough situation.
Chasing his digital footprint should not be this hard now.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I hate to say it, grizzly as it sounds, but think...Fire.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Even if the body is in decent condition, if there's no ID present (which would seemingly indicate the body was stripped, meaning foul play was involved) law enforcement will not officially confirm it's her until either the family IDs the remains or they can match dental records/DNA/fingerprints/anything they might have on record.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

What nice parents. My parents would of instantly suspected me at that age and called the cops lol

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

What nice parents. My parents would of instantly suspected me at that age and called the cops lol

I think his parents are complicit in this up to there eyeballs.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
These are my body language experts...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I see, until then, another Jane.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I am curious what will happen with that cop who made the call to give Gabby a break. If he followed procedure he would have sent Gabby to jail for being the agressor in a domestic violence situation. But he asked her to think carefully what to answer to his question if she had the intent to injure Laundry. Of course she would deny...everybody would deny..so why did that cop ask that question while the evidence on laundries body would be sufficient to answer that question. If the cop took her in she would probably be still alive.. But then again..why not give that poor crying girl not a break and prevent her from having a rapsheet which could affect her future.. I would give her that break...but because of that kindness this cop can loose his job...and have who knows what kind of troublke coming his way.

Anyways...I think he is going for the mexican border and buying time sending the search parties into the wrong direction. The parents of laundry are complicit for sure. He told them what he did and helped him with a strategy to flee justice.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Yes. I agree. Dig a pit. Toss em in

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
MSM has this story in full blown drama micro-detail mode !

Something else is getting "redacted". Something big ! 🎃

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Was looking to see if they found him yet and came on this.

Purely circumstantial, but it could make one say hmmm.

Laundrie, who has been named a person of interest in the case, is briefly shown reading what appears to be Jeff VanderMeer’s “Annihilation,” a 2014 novel about four women who venture into the so-called Area X, where three of them die and the fourth stays permanently.
“The clip is of … Brian reading a book, and it is apparently called Annihilation by Jeff VanderMeer, about groups of people exploring uncharted terrain that go missing,” TikTok user Alyssa Rose said about the “disturbing” video, according to Newsweek.

Gabby Petito case: Brian Laundrie was allegedly seen reading novel about missing women

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I just heard the just released 911 call, where a male caller stated he was witnessing an altercation between the two. The operator asks exactly what he is seeing, he says Laundrie slapped and hit her repeatedly, then they both got in the van and left.

Can’t find a link (yet), they played it live on Fox News….

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Just some quick updates:

- Feds are now executing a federal search warrant at Laundrie's parents house. (About freaking time!)

- Autopsy of body found in Wyoming scheduled for tomorrow.

- 911 caller says they saw Laundrie striking Petito in Moab

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join