It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Endless booster shots incoming

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: asd161

I would still do the booster. With a respiratory virus prone to mutation you want exposure or vaccination periodically or it could knock you down longer. Once this thing goes seasonal it’s not really going to be a choice being exposed every once in awhile.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
CNN Doesn't Really Know Either

But they say every 6 months booster shots is a possibility, the danger here is that the chance of negative reactions will rise dramatically, at how many booster shots do we get to say no; this is enough for my body.

edit on 17-9-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I wonder when it will be enough? a human body has its limits when it comes to such things.

It will "be enough" when the death rates increase to a sufficient level. Besides money and power, this is about population reduction, something eugenicists have been striving for.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
They are already talking about third and forth booster shots, I just read today they say after being "fully vaccinated" with 2 shots which brings you up to 95% protection; but then every two month your protection declines by 6%.

So those that have proven they aren't anti-vaxxers by taking 2 doses .........
I want to ask those that are fully vaccinated, at what point do you decide to hop off the hamster wheel of endless booster shots to participate in society ?

9.24.2021 Update

Our corrupt CDC Director over-rode the FDA late yesterday evening..

CDC director recommends COVID-19 booster for younger at-risk workers, defying advisory panel

The CDC panel voted 9-6 against the recommendation
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Like Dr. Anthony Fauci, CDC Director Rochelle Walensky epitomizes corruptness. She admitted that those who have recovered from Covid-19 rarely catch it again, but only after being asked 3 times by the John Hopkins interviewer last month.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have an interesting bit of information that has got through the censors, Cornell University has been back a week, and 98% of those who have got Covid are vaccinated. that's the ratio of vaccinated to unvaccinated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join