It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telekinesis Is Part of a Particled Thesis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
We have many brainwaves. They are awesome. They have a lot of ways of manuscripting a versitile function. It indroduces itself in an electronic fashion right meow. It is more of a subatomic/quantum field we are starting to observe.

The mind is very stong if one can find natural training, being injected, pilled, breathing, consumptioning etc..

Being able to control things with ones mind would mean the particle your brain is trying to overachieve is of lesser strength than you brain. Physical fitness would be a definate because movement is to complete the chemical output.

Humans should in the future be able to see the news through the radiowaves coming through the brain by training & evilution. Or the others will have the device implanted.

Usually humam instinct is to become better than the invention next to them.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ObviousTruth

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

I tried bending a spoon like that once. I was unable to convence the spoon that it wanted to be bent. It was very comfortable in its regular spoon shape.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Not like how I was saying ha

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: DrumsRfun

I tried bending a spoon like that once. I was unable to convence the spoon that it wanted to be bent. It was very comfortable in its regular spoon shape.

You're doing it wrong. You have to understand there is no spoon, there's only an algorithm your mind has been programmed to interpret as a spoon. Once you recognize the software for what it is, the spoon is yours to command.

top topics

join