It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama endorsement of his 'friend' Trudeau might not prove helpful, politics professor say

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The Canadian PM JT is facing a tough election in which chance he might lose and i really dont think an endorsement of Obama is going to sway anybody.

Trudeau had many years to fix a number of issues but failed to bring any chances he and the libs had promised from seven years ago. What good would an Obama endorsement do?

The same Obama who left the middle east in a pickle with their polices?

Obama endorsement of his 'friend' Trudeau might not prove helpful, politics professor say

Obama said in a Twitter post Thursday that he wishes his friend Trudeau “the best in Canada’s upcoming election,” and that he is “proud of the work we did together.” The high-profile tweet comes as the Liberals remain locked in a neck-and-neck battle with the Conservatives in the polls, just days away from the vote, on Monday.

Justin has been an effective leader and strong voice for democratic values.

The Covid passes are the opposite of the democratic values.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Imagine , one pea"nut" saying another pea"nut" is good for you . We should all have allergies to this type and stay the hell away from them .

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Obama is influencing our election to help Justin win!!

Impeach Justin!

America, America, America!

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Come on, if newsom can beat the recall, JT is a shoe in.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

If the election is rigged again and JT is in, I am moving to the states. I'll buy a place near Corpus Christie in Texas or go to Florida. It's probably the only way I won't end up in jail. I'm old, I can't run fast.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
People are literally throwing rocks at him. He can't announce where he's going because the general population hates him. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together that is. I don't believe polls at all, theyre a psychological tool to try and get you to vote a certain way. He's done blackface no less than 3 times, and is literally a drama teacher who hid out in his house during the majority of the pandemic, and now threatens canadians on live tv AND admires china's 'basic dictatorship'

That doesn't sit well with a lot of people.

The only way he will win, is by cheating. I'm sure there's a few places that use dominion voting machines. Just call his buddy eric coomer to help him out.
edit on 9/16/2021 by MaplePatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

There is no way newson won fairly, Period.

He never campaign on anything. Just talked bad about his opponents .

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: theatreboy

There is no way newson won fairly, Period.

He never campaign on anything. Just talked bad about his opponents .

Couldn't agree more. And had to bring Trump into it. Surprisingly, I haven't heard JT do that yet.

new topics

top topics

join