It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood clots, strings, metals and mystery objects in the blood of the vaxxed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

"Anthony Stephen Fauci OMRI is an American physician-scientist and immunologist serving as the Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and the Chief Medical Advisor to the President."

Here is the correct definition of the mans position.

Hope that helps.

Well documented at the likes of Bitchute and Beforeitsnews.com you mean? LoL
edit on 17-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Faucci is the bad guy though mate.

All of this is just a game to most of those playing at doctors and doing "research" it's escapism and they get a kick out of it.

It's a hobby, let them play.

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The experimental shots, Pfizer vaccine anyhoo is FDA approved, not experimental any longer and was tested under similar procedure as any other drug just in parallel as opposed to a serial manner.

If you could simply direct us towards the 100s of million of dead and dying souls that have taken the vaccines that might be nice?

This is on the fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/comirnaty-and-pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine

www.fda.gov...

Everyone of the regulatory links opens up to Moderna vaccination! Even the new name Comirnat links to Moderna. What's up with that?

According to the Safety Data they only have to follow through for One month after the 2nd shot.

Phase 3 safety data should include characterization of reactogenicity (common and
expected adverse reactions shortly following vaccination) in a sufficient number of participants
from relevant age groups and should include a high proportion of enrolled participants
(numbering well over 3,000) followed for serious adverse events and adverse events of special
interest for at least one month after completion of the full vaccination regimen.

So after one month you are on your own. No wonder so many vaccine injured sites pop up but keep getting taken down

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

80% now thats smashing.

It's tremendous achievement if you think about it.

Not much this nation seems to be able to agree on in this day of age.

But the majority of our respective population trusts our national health service, and the people who work there, for the most part, that's probably helped immensely with people being able to make an informed choice where vaccines are concerned.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Yep, and it will hopefully put us in a better position this winter than those nations more hesitant.

I think another factor that helped a lot was so many of the older generation just getting it done without a fuss and then clearly not dropping dead, as the 90's and 80's and 70's all got jabbed and had no real issues it gave the younger generations some security and they followed suit.

I'm sure the haters are gonna hate but in 5 years time when we are all quite obviously not dead they will look back on this and feel quite silly.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

I'm surprised we are able to stand up really with all the dead bodies and dying lying about everywhere full of the vaccine.

I'm plenty of months after my second shot and I'm fine if that helps.

Strange thing is so are the majority of the millions of other people that got double jabbed.

What a world.

On that note, its Friday, early pint time for me, I'm out for a while.

Have a nice day everyone, and a better evening.

edit on 17-9-2021 by andy06shake because: suppressed. LoL

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
if these 2 posters above don't define a "Forum Gang" - which supposedly is frowned upon per the ATS rules .... Not sure what does --- connected at the hip - post after post ....

LoL

edit on 9172021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Two members make a gang now then do they?

Two members disagreeing with you makes a gang is what you really mean.

I'd report us to the mods if I was you mate. If they ban us I've still got time to cancel the t-shirts and bumper stickers I've got on order for the posse.

a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I tried not to mention the bitchute aspect of it to be honest.

I was focusing more on the ludicrous idea that this is how a professional who could be trusted would choose to alert us to the situation.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Lol.. you're funny... Literally no real data will change your mind will it?

FYI, John Hopkins are independant from the government and the pharma companies..

"The Johns Hopkins University is a private research university in Baltimore, Maryland. Founded in 1876, the university was named for its first benefactor, the American entrepreneur and philanthropist Johns Hopkins. Johns Hopkins is considered the first research university in the United States"

You're not even worth debating with... You're clearly deluded.. Keep getting all your info from Bitchute videos from "doctors"...

Enjoy...

PA

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

FLASHBACK 2017

Event 201

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY....

How Bill Gates Funds the WHO and other Organizations?

interesting read as to who controls the Worlds Health Research purse strings ....

Runs in the Family

From 2011

edit on 9172021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: nonspecific
If I was a real doctor and had found such clear and damning evidence I'd be in a safehouse somewhere emailing every professional possible asking them to recreate what I'd done to confirm it.

Getting an interview with some low grade conspiracy channel is hardly a good way to blow the lid on what would be the biggest lie the world has ever known is it?

I realize there is a better than average chance this is a hoax. But is the scientific method really to dismiss it out of hand? Is that where we are now? Science in clown world. it is what I say it is, because I #ing said so. This is quite sad.

It is about the fourth thread on the topic though, but I imagine previous ones were deleted/put in the lol or hoax bin. It's been recycled around the internet for several months under different claims, video makers, online quacks etc...

I've not watched the vid but the stills are images done by a strange Spanish cult and art exhibition group in Italy prior to Covid. They believe they can heal all human illness by looking at blood samples, claim something is a toxin and use their mind's eye/third eye to create anti-bodies - the original footage was filmed in someone's kitchen but they were claiming it was a scientific lab and towards the end it showed a white hat on top of their PC which bore the name of the new-age cult.

Their method is drawing their own blood and looking at it under microscope in non-sterile/non-lab conditions and using a made up thing pseudo-science called dark-field micrspectroscopy (IIRC) to identify these 'toxins'.

It's difficult to use the scientific method on claims, methods and groups that are so illogical and unscientific apart from pointing out the obvious that the scales and shape of the alleged materials are out by 100 - 1000x and don't look remotely like the materials they're claimed to be and there's a 99.9% chance the 'toxins' are bits of fluff and other contaminants by using non-sterile procedure.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Complains about disparaging remarks then goes on to cast them

Typical

As far as forums and recognizing where I'm at .....who the hell are u again?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Tit for tat being a thing.

I don't need to complain, just pointing it out to you, and reminding you where you are.

Also you would need to do/say something really disparaging for me to take it to heart and actually complain.

TnC is a thing all the same.

And decorum being a half decent principle to recognise after all.

Im the same person i have always been, cant see why that would be of any importance to you all the same.

Anyway keep it clean or say something of interest with actual facts and evidence to back up your claims aside form sad mad wannabes with fake doctors videos hosted on Bitchute and we are all good.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

Pure poppycock, medical industrial complex propaganda and nothing more.

Repeating lies endlessly does not make them become true.

Indeed. So stop doing just that.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
if these 2 posters above don't define a "Forum Gang" - which supposedly is frowned upon per the ATS rules .... Not sure what does --- connected at the hip - post after post ....

LoL

So, folk who share a common view are a forum gang?

Like, following this site's motto of denying ignorance?

Blimey, try posting something vaguely left of centre and see what happens....

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

It's well over 80 percent of adults in the UK fully jabbed now mate.

And the last I looked there were 1552 deaths on the yellow card system but not all yet attributed to the vaccines.

Not to bad out of about 50 million odd eh?

unless you were one of the 1552. perspective and all.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

It's well over 80 percent of adults in the UK fully jabbed now mate.

And the last I looked there were 1552 deaths on the yellow card system but not all yet attributed to the vaccines.

Not to bad out of about 50 million odd eh?

unless you were one of the 1552. perspective and all.

Or if you were one of the 50 million that are just fine.

Perspective, you were saying?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I'm not ignoring those 1500+ lives but as it stands there's no way of knowing how many actually died as a direct result and how many just died. Or how many were pretty much knackered anyways.

It might make me look harsh but 1500 possible Vax related out of around 50 million and no restrictions, all the schools open, pubs and clubs and people going about there business without having to wear masks.

I'm pretty sure in the UK more people die of poverty or neglect.

It's still 1500 lives though as I say.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Lets keep you in perspective. You want to trust the scientists Pfizer for example.. With the largest criminal company payout in history.. Criminals.

WASHINGTON – American pharmaceutical giant Pfizer Inc. and its subsidiary Pharmacia & Upjohn Company Inc. (hereinafter together "Pfizer") have agreed to pay $2.3 billion, the largest health care fraud settlement in the history of the Department of Justice, to resolve criminal and civil liability arising from the illegal promotion of certain pharmaceutical products, the Justice Department announced today.

www.justice.gov...

You the kinda peeps that trusts.. tobacco scientists too.. and petrochemical scientists.. lol

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join