It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood clots, strings, metals and mystery objects in the blood of the vaxxed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I think it's time to start praying for those who
have taken the jab. I may debate with
detractors all day, but I sincerely do not wish
any harm to those who've taken this
science fiction concoction.

We need a few brave chemist to find out
what's really in that so-called vaccine.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Like yourself and others suggest nonspecific if there was any sort of veracity to the spurious info presented they would be doing so in places where the information would be taken seriously and not some whack job racist conspiracy site for butthurt people that cannot get there heads around reality.

edit on 17-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq
I think it's time to start praying for those who
have taken the jab. I may debate with
detractors all day, but I sincerely do not wish
any harm to those who've taken this
science fiction concoction.

We need a few brave chemist to find out
what's really in that so-called vaccine.

There are and they have been

Canadian Doctor: 62% of Patients Vaccinated for COVID Have Permanent Heart Damage

The result of him sounding the alarm was a gag order issued against him by the medical authorities in his community. He defied this gag order and was interviewed by Laura-Lynn Tyler Thompson on her show where he sounded the alarm......His punishment for going public to warn others on the dangers of these experimental shots was that he was relieved from hospital duty and lost half of his income...

Here is a copy of the letter.

Dr. Charles D. Hoffe, BSc, MB, BCh, LMCC
Lytton Medical Clinic
Lytton BC V0K 1Z0

5 April, 2021

Dr. Bonnie Henry,
British Columbia Provincial Health Officer
Ministry of Health
1515 Blanchard Street
Victoria, BC, V8W 3C9

Dear Dr. Henry,

The first dose of the Moderna vaccine has now been administered to some of my patients in the community of Lytton, BC. This began with the First Nations members of our community in mid-January, 2021. 900 doses have now been administered.

I have been quite alarmed at the high rate of serious side-effects from this novel treatment.
From this relatively small number of people vaccinated so far, we have had:

Numerous allergic reactions, with two cases of anaphylaxis.
One (presumed) vaccine induced sudden death, (in a 72 year old patient with COPD. This patient complained of being more short of breath continually after receiving the vaccine, and died very suddenly and unexpectedly on day 24, after the vaccine. He had no history of cardiovascular disease).
Three people with ongoing and disabling neurological deficits, with associated chronic pain, persisting for more than 10 weeks after their first vaccine. These neurological deficits include: continual and disabling dizziness, generalised or localized neuromuscular weakness, with or without sensory loss. The chronic pain in these patients is either generalised or regional, with or without headaches.
So in short, in our small community of Lytton, BC, we have one person dead, and three people who look as though they will be permanently disabled, following their first dose of the Moderna vaccine. The age of those affected ranges from 38 to 82 years of age.

So I have a couple of questions and comments:

Are these considered normal and acceptable long term side-effects for gene modification therapy? Judging by medical reports from around the world, our Lytton experience is not unusual.
Do you have any idea what disease processes may have been initiated, to be producing these ongoing neurological symptoms?
Do you have any suggestions as to how I should treat the vaccine induced neurological weakness, the dizziness, the sensory loss, and the chronic pain syndromes in these people, or should they be all simply referred to a neurologist? I anticipate that many more will follow, as the vaccine is rolled out. This was only phase one, and the first dose.
In stark contrast to the deleterious effects of this vaccine in our community, we have not had to give any medical care what-so-ever, to anyone with Covid-19. So in our limited experience, this vaccine is quite clearly more dangerous than Covid-19.
I realize that every medical therapy has a risk-benefit ratio, and that serious disease calls for serious medicine. But we now know that the recovery rate of Covid-19, is similar to the seasonal flu, in every age category. Furthermore, it is well known that the side effects following a second shot, are significantly worse than the first. So the worst is still to come.
It must be emphasised, that these people were not sick people, being treated for some devastating disease. These were previously healthy people, who were offered an experimental therapy, with unknown long-term side-effects, to protect them against an illness that has the same mortality rate as the flu. Sadly, their lives have now been ruined.
It is normally considered a fundamental principal of medical ethics, to discontinue a clinical trial if significant harm is demonstrated from the treatment under investigation.
So my last question is this: Is it medically ethical to continue this vaccine rollout, in view of the severity of these life altering side-effects, after just the first shot? In Lytton, BC, we have an incidence of 1 in 225 of severe life altering side-effects, from this experimental gene modification therapy.
I have also noticed that these vaccine induced side effects are going almost entirely unreported, by those responsible for the vaccine rollout. I am aware that this is often a problem, with vaccines in general, and that delayed side-effects after vaccines, are sometimes labelled as being “coincidences”, as causality is often hard to prove. However, in view of the fact that this is an experimental treatment, with no long-term safety data, I think that perhaps this issue should be addressed too.

Furthermore I have noticed, that the provincial vaccine injury reporting form, which was clearly designed for conventional vaccines, does not even have any place to report vaccine injuries of the nature and severity that we are seeing from this new mRNA therapy.

It is now clearly apparent with medical evidence from around the world, that the side-effect profiles of the various gene modification therapies against Covid-19, have been vastly understated by their manufacturers, who were eager to prove their safety.

Thank you for attention to this critically urgent public health matter.

Yours sincerely,

Dr. Charles Hoffe

Why We’re Not Hearing About COVID Vaccine Side Effects

Now that vaccines are out, COVID-19 is only to be listed as the cause of death if the patient actually died from an active case of COVID-19 and nothing else. The hypocrisy is nothing if not predictable at this point. As reported by iNews:25

“The daily tally of coronavirus deaths within 28 days of a positive test is likely to be dropped after scientific advisers warned the Government it will become an increasingly inaccurate measure of the pandemic and vaccine success.

The modelling sub-group of the Government’s scientific advisory committee Sage says that the 28-day definition was useful before widespread vaccination, because deaths in hospital within a month of a positive test were most likely due to COVID-19.

However now that tens of millions of the UK population have received their jabs, deaths from other causes could still show up in the daily data if they have previously tested positive for coronavirus.

A senior Sage source said: ‘If the definition remains the same, these people would be counted as ‘vaccine failures’, whereas the vaccine prevented death from COVID, but they really died from something else.’”

Sure beats an anonymous poster screaming nothing to see here

edit on 9172021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
That's a kind thought but don't worry about me personally as a vaccinated atheist.

I was confident that there would be no serious illness from the vaccines when I first chose to have them and the more time that goes by and the more data we have the more confident I become.

It's efficiency with the mutations is a different issue but as vaccines and medications go it's really not a problem as far as I'm concerned.

a reply to: MrBlaq

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
He said this months ago and was pretty much universally shot down due to lack of data and misinterpretation of Tue facts.

Unless you can show me where the 2 billion vaccinated people with these issues are I'm calling his opinion an epic fail.

EDIT:

You need to provide the numbers of vaccines administered along with the other figures for that to be in any way relevant.

Without those figures that chart is meaningless.

a reply to: MetalThunder

edit on 17/9/2021 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

If this information is in any way credible it will be world wide news soon enough, my bet is that is not the case.

You might want to look at all the people in history who have tried to blow a whistle on the main stream medical/scientific community current belief. It's not like pushing the red button at the factory and everyone begins to evacuate immediately. They are ridiculed and ostracized. Just ask any fisherman who claimed to have seen a rogue wave. They may as well have said they seen a UFO. Scientist absolutely knew they were crazy.

I don't know if it is credible or not, I am no doctor/scientist. What I do know is The FDA can not be trusted. I am working on 30 years of Heart PVC's thanks to the FDA approved drug Darvon/Darvocet. You never know when they will hit and you never know if it will be your last heartbeat.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Uknownparadox

Where are all your vaccinated "rogue waves" then and the dead and dying in the millions down to being vaccinated to support this nonsense?

Nowhere to be found that's where.

Just go watch the video and the muppets presenting such and ask yourself if the information is true where is the rest of the unsurmountable evidence to support there antivaxxer nonsense.

Same with your magnetic nutters that don't understand friction. LoL

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Where are all your vaccinated "rogue waves" then and the dead and dying in the millions down to being vaccinated to support this nonsense?

Just because you have not had any side effect yet. Does not mean you won't. That's like saying. I haven't died in my entire, therefore evidence suggest I won't be dying ever. Where are all the dead people from Darvon/Darvocet? Have they been paraded around to show how incompetent and corrupt the FDA is? Of course not, they were labeled as overdoses and natural heart attacks. Not because it was a giant cover up, but because people were not looking to see if it was related to that drug. Just like you. You're absolutely certain the the vaccine has no problems. So you're not looking for any and neither are many doctors/scientist.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

So where are all those dead and dying in the millions again?

That's right nowhere. LoL

Strange how the FDA have somehow become lots more "incompetent and corrupt" after approving the Pfizer vaccine eh?

Anything anyone introduces into their system can have possible side effects because no two people are completely alike.

Im certain i trust trained medical professionals and my GP over the likes of fake Bitchute Doctors spouting mince for there own agenda and sick gratification.

Simple as that really.

Wee hint, you could go on Bitchute and find the likes of stories and other fake articles that allude to there being 200,000 dead bodies being hidden and all sort of other clear lies pretraining to the subject matter.

"Can you see what it is yet?"

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

As to your Darvon/Darvocet query, from what i can establish 2,000 people or more have died from using propoxyphene in the USA since the time the UK ban was announced.

With an estimated 10 million people in the USA also taking Darvocet and other propoxyphene painkillers.

It also suggests "They should NOT immediately stop taking the drugs, as there is danger of serious withdrawal symptoms."

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Im certain i trust trained medical professionals and my GP over the likes of fake Bitchute Doctors spouting mince for there own agenda and sick gratification.

I never said the video was accurate. I said I didn't know. You are attempting to troll me. Not discuss any thing in a reasonable manner. I have a open mind, you have a closed mind. You won't even admit there is a real possibility there could be long term side effects. Even though it was rushed to market. Your not even considering the long list of FDA approved crap that has harmed millions of people. But you're sure the FDA had it right on this one.

I am surprised humans made it out of the stone age given how flawed the human brain is.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Did you not respond to me first? LoL

Trolling my arse.

And my mind is my own son just like yourself, closed or open depends on what crap you are attempting to shovel in my direction.

And i think you may find i have already stated anything people introduce into there systems can have possible side effects.

As to the human brain, thats a wonder to behold, and what we currently understand leaves a lot to be desired.

End of the day humans are a imperfect animal hence our flaws are part and parcel of the human condition.

No surprise there really.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

As to your Darvon/Darvocet query, from what i can establish 2,000 people or more have died from using propoxyphene in the USA since the time the UK ban was announced.

The crap was on the market since the 50s. Do you think they went back and exhumed all the dead people who died of a heart attack to check and see if it was Darvon/Darvoset? Or if they were on Darvon/Darvocet? With a estimated 600 million prescriptions written, I doubt it.

Darvon will probably be what kills me. Do you think they will list it on my death certificate?

You're not here to discuss anything. You clearly believe that that everyone who thinks the vaccine could have problems is a idiot. So that only leaves one reason. I am done with you.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
It's not really scientific to begin with though is it?

Can you honestly say that the way that this has been presented has any degree of professionalism whatsoever?

Is this how someone who expects to be taken seriously on such an important topic would present their findings?

It's not is it.

a reply to: network dude

so presentation is the key to truth? If more production value was put into this, it would be easier to digest?

I don't have the background to say any of this is true or not. It's why I read things here and wait for someone who appears to know what they are talking about drop a few links to either back this up, or tear it down. But what you did is no different than the MSM just stating that something has been "debunked", and never offered any proof as to why.

As I said, likely this is bunk. but until it is, it isn't. Even if you say it with gusto.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I clearly believe trained doctors and medical health care professions are not idiots, so there is that.

Apparently when you stop taking Darvon "Long-term users should not worry: The heart effects are not cumulative,".

So "Once people stop using propoxyphene(Darvon), the side effects should go away".

You may wish to find yourself a better analgesic or moderate painkiller or at least consult your GP as to a replacement or substitute if that's what you use the product for.

As to yourself, well it sounds like you are here to believe that crap presented on the likes of Bitchute.

Good luck with that.

Dont know about trolling but that site should be under a bridge. LoL

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I can't say for sure that it's not true but I can make an educated guess as to its validity based on the evidence presented.

Why not make me a bet as to if it's real or not?

I know you won't because you know as well as I do that this is a load of old bollocks.

I'm always open to new information and possibilities but that's not what we have here.

I don't really care that much but someone like yourself who has real concerns about the US covid strategies should be furious that this kind of # is getting in the way of legitimate questions and invalidating them by association.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I can't say for sure that it's not true but I can make an educated guess as to its validity based on the evidence presented.

Why not make me a bet as to if it's real or not?

I know you won't because you know as well as I do that this is a load of old bollocks.

I'm always open to new information and possibilities but that's not what we have here.

I don't really care that much but someone like yourself who has real concerns about the US covid strategies should be furious that this kind of # is getting in the way of legitimate questions and invalidating them by association.

I won't bet you, I already said it's likely garbage. But if all we do is look at it and say, "well, it's on bitchute and not very good quality, so no matter what the evidence, I'll say it's fake." That isn't helping anyone, especially if there is something to the evidence. That's why I wait for those who know to respond. If the topic was covid testing and you replied, I'd give your post extra attention, since you have first hand knowledge in that department. But I'd still fact check you, which is all I ask of this. fact check it, don't dismiss it our of hand. If we get into that pattern, we will end up being mushrooms. kept in the dark and fed sh!t.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Following that logic through one would imagine we should also entertain the sort the contend found within "The Weekly World News" "National Enquirer" or "Sunday Sport".

Guess we better start searching for that London Bus found on the moon or where Elvis stayed last week?

Fact is "Bitchute" hosts the same content as "Beforeitsnews.com".

And that pretty much tells us all that's required because for one thing they certainly don't fact check there homework, thats a given.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Unfortunately, legions of doctors and nurses and scientists have been bought off by pharma. It's an old story, but particularly relevant with the scamdemic.

They have sold their souls, just as so many did with the opioid drugs. Money talks, BS walks.

The peculiar blood signs is a result of the clot shots. Such pictures have been shown for months now from different places, the US, Canada and Germany.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

"Unfortunately, legions of doctors and nurses and scientists have been bought off"

That's don't sound paranoid at all now does it? LoL

Just considering the sheer logistics and complicity that would be required across the planet in spades tells you everything you need to know right there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join