It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Either everyone gets vaxxed or the world will have to be burned to the ground.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: Timucuan

Retired combat vets, many of whom have PTSD to boot. Does not sound good.

Most do not have PTSD. Most of the suicides in the military never even deployed. Here's another fact; obesity in VA hospitals is higher than the general population. And the massive homeless Vet thing is absolutely nonsense. They have no more homeless than former Mcdonald employees lb for lb. Veterans make up a good chunk of the upper tier of fortune 500 company execs.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

It's amazing how the countries that are vaccinating the most are having the spikes in cases. The countries who had hardly no mitigation measures, are pretty much in the clear already.

Compare Israel versus Sweden, and you'll see what I mean.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SwampFox999

Movement is a way of life. Learn magic, it helps a lot if you only have hands against a weapon. Learn to block & defend at the same time & how to hide your movements as a magician does. Do not need extensive training in sleight of hand, just practise basics.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander
I live in a VA facility. I'm 60 years old. Yeah, there are more than a few vets that are pissed. PTSD is the
norm here and many are triggered by some of the news coming down the pike. Especially the pull out of Afghanistan.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lebanon808

I knew that wasnt fiction like another member suggested. Thank you for your service. I hope the best for you and all of them around you as well.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
That's what it looks like to me. Either get vaxxed or they are going to make us burn down the cities and start massive global civil wars. Take it or leave it. Covid will never go away. The variants will never stop until everyone is vaxxed. No debate.

Hell no.
Being vaxxed DOES NOTHING.
Vaxxed people ARE the problem. They are spreading the virus.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: Timucuan

Retired combat vets, many of whom have PTSD to boot. Does not sound good.

Most do not have PTSD. Most of the suicides in the military never even deployed. Here's another fact; obesity in VA hospitals is higher than the general population. And the massive homeless Vet thing is absolutely nonsense. They have no more homeless than former Mcdonald employees lb for lb. Veterans make up a good chunk of the upper tier of fortune 500 company execs.

Baseless opinions.
Literally, just your opinions.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

ill burn the # to the ground because of their desire to vaccinate us all ,
who the # do they think they are , they are no authority over me or anyone else

too much bending of the knee and people prostrating themselves before these evil #s
humanity is bonded in slavery

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I've said it before...there can be no one left who is able to say..."I told you so! Look at me, I'm proof!"

THAT is why the push for 100%.

edit on 9/17/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join