It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long suspected, finally acknowledged

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Official now: that Hillary Campaign Lawyer is indicted 😃

First indictment of the Durham probe, I hope there are many more to come!!
edit on Thu, 16 Sep 2021 16:39:20 -05000000002030211620214 by rustydog because: forgetful in old age

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: rustydog

I am happy to be spied on haha justice serves trees ears.

What is misuse of power? Our kuntree is alive thanks to going behind, inbetween & around lines. It is extremely legal to be illegal sometimes.
edit on 16-9-2021 by ObviousTruth because: lines haha mixed the upside down n up

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

The FBI couldn't even be trusted to do right by the little girls in US gymnastics. What makes you think they'd do right by an older man not many people, even among his supporters, really like all that much?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObviousTruth
a reply to: shooterbrody

So what? They have been spying in U.S citizens for a couple decades, but soying on a milti national business man that has the means to control the U.S if elected if bad?, no. Spying on civilians is bad, not people that actually have the power to conduct mass horibble acts if wanted because they are so rich & powerful. Fight for citizens right to privacy not one rich powerful man who was a potential leader of the people.Investigation into anyone who is going to lead the most powerful country in the world should be a must.

Like investigating Biden's influence in Ukraine?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Yep haha

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
a reply to: ObviousTruth

Read again. Slowly.

It was all made up. As in fake, fabricated, fugazi. Anyone with a brain cell has already known this. Now proven without a doubt the only reply you have is "so what" how pathetic.

So what? So some traitors need to hang that's what.

Orange man hate is so elevated, they don't care.
They have torn up the constitution and wiped their backsides with it.

And no, they won't care or believe no matter what ...because??? Well, we all know the answer.
And to them it is worth it, because trump.

I have a family member who lives in the same residence as I. Blue blood, if you get what I mean? Watches the Smurf channs 24/7. Good lord mother of all that's mighty, Any time I can hear the Smellevision, Trump is every damn 3rd word ...or 2nd even. It's pure flucking insanity. And no, they wouldn't care... because??? Well, we all know the answer
edit on 16-9-2021 by Kaiju666 because: topic

edit on 16-9-2021 by Kaiju666 because: topic

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

So what? They have been spying in U.S citizens for a couple decades, but soying on a milti national business man that has the means to control the U.S if elected if bad?, no. Spying on civilians is bad, not people that actually have the power to conduct mass horibble acts if wanted because they are so rich & powerful. Fight for citizens right to privacy not one rich powerful man who was a potential leader of the people.Investigation into anyone who is going to lead the most powerful country in the world should be a must.

Like investigating Biden's influence in Ukraine?

Or Hunter Biden's laptop ...

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666
Trump beat them so badly he is pressed into their brain.
It is sad.

Hopefully those who were involved with the fisa court ruled illegal conduct will be prosecuted and given the harshest sentence possible if found guilty.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

The FBI couldn't even be trusted to do right by the little girls in US gymnastics. What makes you think they'd do right by an older man not many people, even among his supporters, really like all that much?

Sadly, unless forced, I don't think they will be any help.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Or Anthony Weiners laptop

Or Debbies even ....

Forget Bury Ignore
FBI
Corney is the common denominator here

edit on 9172021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Thats a lot that some want forgotten as well.
Whole lot there.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

MEANWHILE WHAT HAS THE fbi BEEN DOING ?

FBI informants had bigger role in Whitmer kidnap plot than thought: report

Members of an anti-government group accused of hatching a plan to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer claim they were set up by more than a dozen FBI agents who had infiltrated the organization and played a key role in the plot, according to a new report.

Greenwald: FBI Involvement In Capitol Riot Not A "Crazy Conspiracy Theory," This Is What They Do

Investigative journalist Glenn Greenwald said the only reason to call potential FBI involvement in the January 6th Capitol Riot a "crazy conspiracy theory" is if you're either "completely ignorant" of what the FBI does or lying on purpose to cover up for the FBI.....

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
That was Obama's Intent and i have a bad feeling he's still doing it.
I know Brain Dead Joe ain't Running the show.

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything

You know what's sickening, though?
I could send this to every leftist person I know and they would dismiss it outright because of the site it is on. SMDH

Dismiss what?
Its the court ruling no matter who reports it.

Obama in many ways has destroyed this nation.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I don't even know why some of you reply to homeless junkies being paid to slop up discussion forums and social media threads . The only silver lining is that they use all the money to speed up their demise from drug overdoses and cirrhosis of the liver. The bad part is they get listed as covid deaths by corporate terrorists.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
My Mom used to be a Bozoette in high school.a reply to: BrujaRebooted

edit on 17-9-2021 by xizd1 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ObviousTruth

Holy whataboutism!!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

He was indicted by a Grand Jury, so that is the formal charge against him unless I am reading something wrong

However, unless he waives his right to a speedy trial, and they almost always do, the government still has to bring the case before a jury within a reasonable amount of time. But the statute of limitations clock stopped the minute the grand jury returned its true bill of indictment
edit on 9/17/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: butcherguy

He was indicted by a Grand Jury, so that is the formal charge against him unless I am reading something wrong

However, unless he waives his right to a speedy trial, and they almost always do, the government still has to bring the case before a jury within a reasonable amount of time. But the statute of limitations clock stopped the minute the grand jury returned its true bill of indictment

Yes, the news of the indictment was not out when I posted that yesterday.
I am glad to see that he was indicted. I hope that is the first of many indictments in this story.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Gymnist were getting raped and the fbi turned a blind eye.

Russia KGB called the FBI to warn about Boston bombers and it fell on deaf ears.

Pulse night club shooters own father called the FBI to warn about his son

2 FBI agents cheating with each other texting they will stop trump.

The FBI became an arm of the Democrats.

Investigating trump and white supremacist were ordered

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

So what? They have been spying in U.S citizens for a couple decades, but soying on a milti national business man that has the means to control the U.S if elected if bad?, no. Spying on civilians is bad, not people that actually have the power to conduct mass horibble acts if wanted because they are so rich & powerful. Fight for citizens right to privacy not one rich powerful man who was a potential leader of the people. Investigation into anyone who is going to lead the most powerful country in the world should be a must.

Should we tell him the person he's ranting about, is also a citizen ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join