It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we at war?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
According to all the remote viewers and magic people.. there will be mushroom clouds and tsunamis here in September.

I know when the mushroom clouds are coming.... according to John Titor ; O

I know only a few will read this, so why not... for fun. : )

In the year 2000, John Titor “TimeTravel_0” posted on an internet message board claiming to be a time traveler from the year 2036. He talks about his world line and ours, explains how similar they are by divergence.

John Titor - I would guess the temporal divergence between this world line and my original is about 1 or 2 percent. Of course, the longer I am here, the larger that divergence becomes from my point of view.

John Titor - The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base.

This is the clue... his/her
his/her power base: Biden and Kamala...
The divergence would be 11 to 12 years. 2020 - 2009= 11 : O

Timetravel_0- For starters....the fact that I'm here makes it different. I've also noticed little things like news events that happen at different times, football games won by other teams...things like that. I would guess the temporal divergence between this world line and my original is about 1 or 2 percent. Of course, the longer I am here, the larger that divergence becomes from my point of view.

Timetravel_0- . In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the"other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe . The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won.

11 year divergence + 2015= 2026 / in 5 or 6 years the Mushroom Clouds are coming.

Timetravel_0- There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years.

Lets say a 12 year divergence + 2005= 2017
Donald Trump 45th president of the United States began with his inauguration on January 20, 2017

The future would say, the 2nd Civil War started when Trump was elected.

There you all go.... You Have Been Warned!

well the few who read this lol...

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

Hypothetically speaking let's imagine the leader of a country gets shot and killed because they were deemed a traitor by a true patriot, would that person be tried as a prisoner of war?

Could that person demand tried as a war criminal?

Is that person a murderer? Because if so does that mean the heroes of WW2 are murderers.

Personally I think the war is within, I'm fighting it.

Im winning

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ModusPonus
a reply to: sciencelol

Welcome to the Great Awakening! Time to Pray like you have no tomorrow!
We can make a difference, love all, drop the hate and resentment and ask who did you make smile today? Who did you help? If not you? Who? Sound familiar? it all starts with the reflection in the mirror.
#NCSWIC

MP

That all sounds so pretty......but it's venom....

What we need to do is seek Jesus, not your "great awakening "

<< 1   >>

join