It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we at war?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It sure seems like we are at war.

What countries have the tightest lockdowns and vax mandates?

We have Canada , Australia , most of Europe , Israel (BTW Does anyone really believe that the Jews lined up in mass to get another rmark ? When they tell you Israel is the most vaxed country in the world it means no one there is willing to take it .
), and now the USA .

All refuse to even acknowledge that Ivermectin and Hydro work.

The Western world is where they are pushing this the hardest .

They have demoralized our military with Afghanistan and vax mandates.

They are doing # so right in our faces just to show us they do not care

Like admitting to treason as if its no big deal

vax mandates for all except congress and white house staff. Illegals coming in in droves but they dont need vaccines at all and when Psaki was asked why they did not need them she replied "thats correct" and went to the next question

Everyone thinks joe is a damm pedo its all over the internet yet they continue to allow him to act like a creepy pedo around kids right in our face.

Like sticking his used mask in a kids pocket and then saying something quietly to the kid. He probably said Ill get that back later..

The point is they do not care at all what we think because they have plans for us.

It does not matter what side of the political isle you are on this is gonna be bad for you .

We have a POTUS who is owned by China he would not fire back , they would actually tell them when a good time to fire was,
By their own admission.

This is seriously effed up

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

We’ve lost the war without firing a shot.

The leftists are in charge, the republicans are making small wee in their expensive suits and we are screwed.

We were screwed last year, around March.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
According to all the remote viewers and magic people.. there will be mushroom clouds and tsunamis here in September.
Perhaps people in power knows this and pulling back for now and building defenses.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
According to all the remote viewers and magic people.. there will be mushroom clouds and tsunamis here in September.
Perhaps people in power knows this and pulling back for now and building defenses.

Would it surprise anyone at this point if they nuked one of their own city's ?

Then do everything they can to blame Trump or Russia and retaliate against Russia? While China just sits back and laughs

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

September this year or next?

Asking because my credit card payment is due.........

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

LOL stop it . made me LOL out loud

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

La Palma Volcano is at yellow alert. A mega-tsunami on the Eastern Coast of the US is possible.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Not forgetting what is going in Cyprus, as since July we have to pay ten euro's per person to get a rapid test to be able to go grocery shopping, we are allowed in very small corner shops but the supermarkets we are not allowed in unless we pay and get a test, and its the same for department stores or to be able to sit outside a taverna/pub/cafe/restaurant.
Today when I was in one of the little corner shops the woman serving said she could see them doing away with the paid for tests and going for mandatory vaccines to be able to go grocery shopping, I find the whole thing over here really worrying to be honest, no way will I ever have the vaccine but what I ask myself continually is what we would do if they do make it mandatory, Cyprus is a lovely hot country but I don't seem to be able to grow very much when the temperatures go above 30 degrees.
Yes I was shocked as well when I heard that congress and white house staff are not having to have mandatory vaccines but all other people working for the government have to have the shot, that in itself tells me all is not as it seems, as if its so important to have the vaccine then they should be first in line....I did also hear judges also don't have to take the shot....its all madness.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
yes. this war has been going on since the creation of the federal reserve.

They almost own the entire world now.

The New World Order is here.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
One can’t help to think there is something going on. Every major power is in the throes of the largest excercises they have ever participated in. Multi country and multi militaries are all engaged in practice.

The lockdowns and restrictions are just a way to further control populations. I can see lots of concern, maybe over sleeper units in place in western countries ?

The virus whether a quirk of nature or a planned accident has created opportunities for military action. China now controls Hong Kong again and is hell bent on returning Taiwan to their family. COVID is a big distraction, I believe the South China Sea is more distraction than potential war ground but certainly worth a build up for later.

We have lots of countries suddenly practicing landing aircraft on civilian road ways, the ending of another forever war, and the large scale excercises. It’s like something has been decided and the preparation has begun. Lots we are not being told.

If I was in a position to make military decisions for Taiwan, I would with my allies be planning the largest blitz ever in Hong Kong. China will want to minimize destruction as much as they can, they will throw everything into it. Let them have it while the entire world takes Hong Kong and moves quickly into China.

Huge defeat for China to lose the jewel, minimal forces there and not much between mainland China and the west could roll hard. China would not expect no fight in Taiwan and be completely lost and confused when much of their industry area under western control. It would fall apart quickly. I don’t see large scale nukes but China using North Korea to lob one at Japan as another Hail Mary. We shall see
edit on 16-9-2021 by Superecho2021 because: Correction

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

We have been at war since 2001. The decloration of war on terror is still withholding. Unless Biden has his way, we will remain at war also.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Yup.

I believe it was officially declared in 1992 with the Rio Declaration.

Its all 4th and 5th gen warfare though. Which is something most people are completely ignorant about even if they know something is up.

There are layers of deception or "false targets." The first is "leftists" and "democrats" for the US. The next layer is communists within the US. The next layer beyond that is China. All of which are essentially pawns, but they use some very effective trigger words to get people riled up enough to look no further. Most people will just talk about all the same information from select channels, either in support or criticism.

But, it all goes back to organizations like the UN and WEF. NGOs, bureaucrats, and select corporations. A big, big part of the operation is to convince those who dissent that these organizations are "useless" and "toothless." To be clear, we are not at war with any traditional nation or region. Though, that idea can easily be used to mislead people into thinking we are (as with China).

It is simply a repeat of history in many ways; control and domination of as much as possible, which is determined by the current state of technology. Very straightforward in that respect.

The end goal is to establish automated systems that can not only eliminate the need for workers, but provide systems of dependence that the general population can not escape. This creates a scenario where there is no need to maintain even a thin veneer of appeasing "the serfs." Most operations being carried out are working towards this direction, and dissent is directed in a way that can be used to sell automated systems that might not be ready for prime time (like trucking).

They are on a timeline though. They need to establish these systems before the general population realizes that the same level of technology can yield a level of self-sufficiency that the world has never seen before. This would permanently remove the vast majority of control mechanisms that have been (ab)used for centuries.

Eventually, they will be releasing propaganda that targets a lot of these technologies. Which, of course, will have a few layers to really target the two main demographics (true believers vs dissenters).
edit on 16-9-2021 by Serdgiam because: Squirrel chaos

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Um, as in this month? Cause I'm kinda with DB on this one. I'm sure not getting up at 5 am to come to work if were a week or so away from being nuked and tsunamied into oblivion.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Welcome to the Great Awakening! Time to Pray like you have no tomorrow!
We can make a difference, love all, drop the hate and resentment and ask who did you make smile today? Who did you help? If not you? Who? Sound familiar? it all starts with the reflection in the mirror.
#NCSWIC

MP

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
My theory is we are definitely at war. Covid is the weapon being used by the globalist elites to gain absolute control over all of us peons. Seems like it was very carefully thought out and most of the world's civilized governments are involved. It looks like ivermectin and hcq were suppressed to maximize deaths and push the vaccine. I suspect the vaccine plays a huge role in the future but I don't know what that is yet.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

La Palma Volcano is at yellow alert. A mega-tsunami on the Eastern Coast of the US is possible.

Volcano alert on the Canary Islands' La Palma after almost a THOUSAND earthquakes are detected in five days around La Cumbre Vieja after it last erupted 50 years ago

Fears are growing that a volcano on the island of La Palma in the Canary Islands could erupt after 1,000 earthquakes were registered on the island in the past five days.

Experts have noticed an upsurge in seismic activity and magma displacements under the volcanic ridge of La Cumbre Vieja on the popular tourist hotspot, which has a population of 85.000.

Spain's National Geographic Institute has detected 4,222 tremors in a so-called "earthquake swarm" in the Cumbre Vieja national park, around the Teneguia volcano in the far south of the island......

A 2001 research article claimed a change in the eruptive activity of Cumbre Vieja volcano and a fracture on the volcano that formed during the 1949 eruption may be the prelude to a giant ridge collapse.

Authors Steven N Ward and Simon Day estimated such a collapse could cause tsunamis across the entire North Atlantic and severely impact countries as far away as North America.......

More on Topic ...

edit on 9162021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The elites deadline has run out.. The God's want the planet put back into balance or they will do it for us. The only countries the god's are not angry with is Africa,. As they are mostly already in balance,. But the elites think they can hold off the god's with vaccines,. Will be a disaster,. Why you think they're panicking about the planet. They don't want to lose control but at same time know they can't win...

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
We" have been at war for decades. the war has been asymmetrical and non-traditional, fought almost exclusively in the realm of propaganda and psychological operations (PsyOps).

Those who know won't say it and those who don't can't see it.
edit on 2021 9 16 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

...picture it, November 2021... an irradiated wasteland, puke green glowing skies, pasty and emaciated (read: can now undo his belt without producing a shockwave) DBCowboy huddles at the vestibule of his make shift shelter made from sticks and discarded diaper boxes found behind the burned out shell of the local Walmart. Roving gangs can be seen spray painting MLM (Mutant Lives Matter) on rubble while searching old pizza boxes for life sustaining cheese drippings left behind.

DB spots a small figure approaching. Humanoid in appearance, yet walking with a purpose DB hadn't witnessed since his Overeaters Anonymous support group discovered a happy hour special at Golden Corral, the figure was clearly heading directly towards DB's shanty. As it got closer, DB realized it was a human being in a hazmat suit carrying what appeared to be a lead coated briefcase.

"I'd like to speak with a DBCowboy" the figure stated as it approached.
"Who are you?" asked the Cowboy.
"Sir, I need to speak with DBCowboy. This is an attempt to collect a debt..."

DB could only laugh... first waking up to someone in a hockey mask and leather halter straps yelling at him through a megaphone about his car's extended warranty... now this. He could tell it was going to be one of those days.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
which gods..??? cuz if your worshipping the wrong one, every day you're making god madder and madder.....

originally posted by: wlee48868
The elites deadline has run out.. The God's want the planet put back into balance or they will do it for us. The only countries the god's are not angry with is Africa,. As they are mostly already in balance,. But the elites think they can hold off the god's with vaccines,. Will be a disaster,. Why you think they're panicking about the planet. They don't want to lose control but at same time know they can't win...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join