It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone on here good with cryptography?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
There is this thing going around in email, and I've seen it on here a couple of times. You go to a site, Decode something and get a wall of binary. This is what it converts to:

" Not everything here is black and white.BHID[A~JA~MHIZ! ~LMZ MZ ~H CG A JMEG-BLAIDMID GTXG[MGIBG EH[ AIUHIG |LH BAI [GAF ~LMZ. M’K Z[G UH LA]G A EG| YGZ~MHIZ, C~ EM[Z~, M LA]G YGZ~MHIZ EH[ UH. DH ~H ~LG EHJJH|MID JMIN ~H AIZ|G[ ~LGK. A JHDMI |MJJ CG [GYM[GF. ZG ~LG ZG[IAKG “DGZ~” AIF ~LG XAZZ|H[F “XAZZ|H[F”.www.dsandfnznirbcc.com... "

When you click the link, there is a log in pop up. I assume the code in the middle says what the password is and the black and white message is a clue. What could it mean?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Jeremiah33three

This, I would not touch.

Loaded...loaded...w nefarious stuff.

I sure would not click

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Jeremiah33three

As I already pointed out in the other thread, have a look at...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

keukendeur figured out how to decode the binary message (similar in another puzzle)... check out his method in the thread I linked to.

edit on 16/9/2021 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Yeah, that didn't get anywhere. I figured a science and tech form may know of another way.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Covid1984

Yep, I've just tried various decoding methods and not getting anything more than what you posted.

top topics

join