It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann frequency and health

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape

Hmm physical reality... Tbh I am still trying to figure out reality, its built on lies and seems to change when observed. Seek and you will find maybe confirmation bias, however confirmation bias maybe manifestation of will...so reality for me is unknown, as far as I can tell the only truth is change. I feel a change happening within me, have done for a few years now. It's palpable.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
as of Monday I am making major changes, and I know I will start eating again, so I am looking to eat the right things
I am going to be much more active.
Porridge and honey makes me feel strong, as well as other things so I am going to listen to my body
It's already told me not to eat at night

Heartburn hits hard if I do

Cheers

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I'm not saying the US is the best they are the worst and the best. The gave us the new age and they gave us the new age, you know what i mean. Microsoft, face book, twitter, Google

All things you use and tell them everything about yourself, they then use that to provide a service.
They provide, you serve.
They make the news, then they watch your response, their only goal is control, no matter where you are on the ladder you are a slave. The evals of slavery indeed, you ever read a modern slavery statement, I may do a thread with an interpratation.

You see Andrew I asked you Freedom from what because I am curious as to what makes you not be free, because ultimately the answer is your self.
Your Free to do whatever you want, sure if you murder somebody you will go to jail, but you are free to do it.
Are nomadic tribes free, is a lone wolf free?

I'm puzzled by the freedom question the more I think about it, I am sure the answer will become obvious at some point.

However I am curious to what you are not free to do... I believe I can do whatever I want.

I also believe in the golden rule

Treat others as they would treat you

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Very interesting from your link

"The frequency of Schumann Resonance depends not only on the size of the planet but on what kinds of atoms and molecules exist in the atmosphere because they change the electrical conductivity," says Fernando Simoes, the first author on this paper and a space scientist at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md. "So we could use this technique remotely, say from about 600 miles above a planet's surface, to look at how much water, methane and ammonia is there."

You know what I got from that immediately?
So they could hypothetically mess with atoms in the atmosphere to change the resonance
No doubt they are doing that for weather manipulation, is it Darpa or something. But what if the are doing it to change the resonance of the earth, and what would that mean, apart from strange new illnesses...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980

Where freedom is concerned.

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law" Springs to mind, but it has to be tempered by knowing right from wrong.

After all nobody likes a bully and its nice to be nice.

We are not free DAVG1980 at least not after registered at birth and entered into the system.

Belief and reality are two different things.

And all the sympathetic magic and new age mumbo-jumbo in the world wont help you significantly effect that fact.

Take what you do not have, have what you cannot take, and never hurt anyone weaker than yourself would be 3 rules i endeavour to follow DAVG1980, at least whilst i still have the legs to carry me.

After that mate you are forced to rely on the law of the land for protection, because at some point everybody needs the protection and help of others, and without a semblance of law and order, it all goes breast up rather sharpish.

Stick with treat others how they treat you and i don't imagine you will ever be far off the mark, put it that way.
edit on 17-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join