It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann frequency and health

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980

Ouroboros.

I don't see us ever outgrowing disease as long as we are a biological creature DAVG1980.

Humanity has been screaming its secrets from the proverbial roof tops for a while now.

We are not exactly the most subtle of animals ever to pop into existence.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: jerich0

Chemicals synthesised in labs may only mimic the natural ability of plants but you picture a world without modern medicine and vaccinations with 7.674 billion souls and the population density we have in certain areas.

Because that would be pretty much hell on Earth for a significant proportion of the people on the planet, all the time, every time.

I'll adjust my statement - specific medications.

Every single antidepressant is based on what natural substances do inside the brain. Except, without the synergy that comes with it. You spend 20 minutes making a cup of coffee, grinding your teeth, staring at the wall, and contemplating breaking your car windows because you can't handle it...

There are plenty of medicines that are manufactured that are necessary. I wouldn't presume to deny that, but my point stands.. nature gives to us what we have needed... we've just lost the ability to use these things. In a world of excess, we've become reliant on manufactured things.

but when it comes to mental health, subtle is better. And not the sledge hammer of science pretending to be medicine.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Humans live to 100

The greatest nation on earth is 3 humans old.

I don't think we've peaked

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

You had me at Coffee jerich0.

I suppose the gist of the argument is that its complicated.

Modern medicine and technology in general can be a double edged sword.

Without it through, we would not even be able to communicate in the manner we now doing.

"They" should stop handing out antidepressants like sweeties all the same, might not be "mothers little helpers" but they still do the damage, especially to the old souls.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

"The greatest nation on Earth"?

If that's America your refereeing to, i would like to know what at these days?

Aside from being obese and incarcerating a larger percentage of her population than anywhere else on Earth.

Nations and empires rise and fall DAVG1980.

Such in the nature of our world and the human condition plays its part also.

Humans have nowhere near peaked, if anything we have fallen and stumbled a few times, but managed to get back up, adapt and overcome.

Need to go get my little ones from there club now, have a nice day.
edit on 16-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Schumann resonances are not rising. Here's the only site you need to visit about this myth
Sedona

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

This article from 2020 is more relevant

www.soundintentions.com...
Kinda supports my idea that that changing effects in resonance can effect humans

edit on 16-9-2021 by DAVG1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The frequency of the earth is directly related to our frequency. To stay normal, healthy, and sane, we need our body at a certain range of frequency. At least for eight hours of the day. But our modern indoor and outdoor environment is changing and it effects our health and personality. Food can alter that frequency to buffer changes around us, our bones do balance highs and lows too. so diet can make us normal and healthy or sick and nutty. Eating the right food when you need us keeps us from swinging with moods sometimes, that is important, cravings working properly is crutial so we do not become anti-social or skitzo. Medicines for mental illnesses alter enzymes to balance things or directly give us the chemistry needed to balance things.
The Shumann frequency is important but there are other bodily functions that can bring it into balance or cause it to go out of balance.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

What kind of foods do you recommend

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'm being objective, although America is what you get when you fire loads of immigrants from different cultures onto the one piece of land.
The US in such a short term has achieved great things... But ultimately we are all the same.

Imagine if we took 100 people from every culture in earth and put them on an island, in 100 years the would "us", and everybody else would be "them"

People say there is no such thing as freedom.

I ask freedom from what?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Opinions welcome

Your source does not know what it is talking about.

The charts used by your source show amplitude, how "loud" the signal is at the frequencies of the Schuman resonances.

A1 is the white trace, which represents the fundamental Schumann frequency of 7.83 Hz. Because it is the fundamental, it is of the greatest amplitude.

A2 us the yellow trace at 14.1 Hz

A3 is the red trace, which represents the third order frequency of 20.8 Hz.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

My lord, you don't mince ur words

I agree the source is rubbish, this one is much better, and explains the three frequencies as you do.

And implys how these three frequencies changing resonance may effect humans

www.soundintentions.com...

What do you think?

edit on 16-9-2021 by DAVG1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

What do you think?

I think that some people believe things even when there is little evidence to support it. I think that people do this because it provides "excuses" or "reasons" and somehow makes them feel better about bad things happening.

Nonsense and ignorance about Schumann resonances and things like astrology are good examples of this phenomenon.

edit on 9/16/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes but very little is known about it so ignorance would be stating anything as truth

Would it not?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I know a fellow, who hand makes high end tube audio gear, interestingly, he also makes Schumann Resonators, these, I think, get hooked up to the stereo system, and are active in the signal, when playing music. www.thebestamp.com...

Thats all I know about that

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

There is no such thing as true freedom.

Life is a serious of compromises DAVG1980.

You follow the rules and the law of the land else anarchy prevails and its survival of the fittest.

Objectively America is hardly the best country in the world mate, take for instance the fact that they have wasted £20 trillion on Afghanistan over the past two decades whilst China spent the same or there abouts on infrastructure.

Quality of life wise your not even in the top four, nether is my own nation for that matter.

The USA has indeed achieved miraculous things in such a short span of time, but in the grand scheme of things the nation is a baby, hence the teething problems she currently experiences, but she's hardly the only nation split right down the middle right now.

There is no real us and them, we squabble and fight over imaginary lines on maps, petty religious indifference, and ever diminishing resources, whilst a select few reside in there Ivory towers, playing the field and burning our candle at both ends.
edit on 16-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

China spent the same or there abouts on infrastructure.

Which is crumbling to dust as we speak, stuff built in the last 20 yrs.

There was/is a youtube channel, a couple of westerners living in China, they tour on motorcycles, amazing sights, but the amount of stuff that was built as "busy work" is literally crumbling.

Sorry, I just had to point that out

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I know the have huge cities with little to nobody to occupy them.

Certainly not a place i would ever wish to live myself.

The young girls down stair from me parents live and immigrated to China, something to do with owning shares in a utility company or something similar, seem to have done alright for themselves anyroad.

Give it 20 years and i imagine China will be spending the same as America on their military budget.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVG1980
a reply to: rickymouse

What kind of foods do you recommend

That is the hard part. everyone has a different metabolism, and the cravings can get hijacked by food chemistries that alter enzymes. So one mans medicine can be another mans poison and sometimes some of the the symptoms are similar as you get away from the centerline of the frequency. the chemistry of foods is complex, foods have many different chemistries to their makeup. It sounds so simple yet some plants originated way before people did. Look at how different frequencies effect plants. Yellow light stimulates growth hormone production, white light stimulates growth, and red light stimulates healing and gets the plant ready for regeneration. Colors of light are also frequencies energy flows all around us. what we consume gives us energy or stimulates healing or causes chaos.

I have not yet studied the particulars only know this exists. here is one hint, if you drink hot coffee it stimulates heating or cooling of the body, if you drink cold coffee it stimulates adrenaline production and this is mostly to do with stimulation of acid in the stomach. It applies to hot and cold anything most times. cold food increases energy production, hot food stimulates heating and cooling potential but if the metabolism is messed up, hot food can actually cause you to heat up in the summer when it is supposed to cool you down. If you want to go on a hike in the fall or spring, take cool beverage and a cold sandwich, hot coffee is good at regulating stuff, coffee actually dampens asthma and allergy symptoms. Caffeine works different than most people think it does. What do they give for an asthma, epinephrine which is adrenaline. even though the coffee is hot it still has caffeine in it it is how the adrenaline is steered that is the difference, toward energy production or towards heating or cooling. Cold water is not as potent as cold coffee but it steers what we have in the body.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Since you believe this to be a philosophical question, it seems like you don’t think there’s a physical reality to this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join