It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antibody-Dependent Enhancement and Coronavirus Vaccines - My Take

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

"This leads to the prediction that new attempts to create either SARS-CoV-1 vaccines, MERS-CoV vaccines (81), or SARS-CoV-2 vaccines have potentially higher risks for inducing ADE in humans facilitated by antibody infection of phagocytic immune cells. This potential ADE risk is independent of the vaccine technology (82) or targeting strategy selected due to predicted phagocytic immune cell infections upon antibody uptake."

www.frontiersin.org...

I'm following the science, not the celebrity scientists. No one will jab me with these chemicals. I'd rather suffer through natural Covid than face the likelihood of vaccine associated enhanced coronavirus disease aka ADE (antibody-enhanced disease).

Here's more science:

These SARS-CoV vaccines all induced antibody and protection against infection with SARS-CoV. However, challenge of mice given any of the vaccines led to occurrence of Th2-type immunopathology suggesting hypersensitivity to SARS-CoV components was induced. Caution in proceeding to application of a SARS-CoV vaccine in humans is indicated.

journals.plos.org...

TIP: All the mice that were vaccinated died from acute lung disease after coming back into contact with SARS-CoV-1 starting 56 days after being injected. But, they had 56 days of relative immunity before they contracted vaccine enhanced SARS-CoV-1 that was even more deadly than if they had never been vaccinated at all. There were 4 different vaccines tested... All ultimately helped the virus kill every single one of them.

I feel terrible for the people who have had these jabs, I really do pity them. They bought into the con. The vaccine industry killed millions with SARS-CoV-2; and in their panic rushed to create a vaccine to alleviate their guilt. That is the only optimistic explanation or benefit of doubt I can grant our modern medical institutions. I pray it is folly and not malice that has gotten us to this point.

But if nearly 20 years of lab science regarding coronavirus vaccines proves sound, this flu season will be brutal on the vaccinated. It will make the damage of Covid-19 so far seem like a pleasant walk through Central Park on a sunny day.

I fear the vaccinated MUST get the boosters routinely for the rest of their lives or face an ever increasing chance ADE Covid-19 kills them like a rat in a lab. If you are vaccinated, it's my opinion from my studies of the data that you get a booster every 60 days; and pray you have regular access to regular boosters. The data I've read suggests that the vaccinated are chemically dependent.

If you have not been vaccinated, stay unvaccinated. It is still way too soon to know what ADE side effects exist, however we will have a lot more data after this years flu season. Personally, I will require 3 flu seasons of data before I will consider allowing these chemicals into my body. I realize I'm betting my life on that, but I will not risk ADE when EVERY SARS-CoV-1 and MERS-CoV-1 vaccine ultimately lead to ADE. With that knowledge in hand, I don't know how anyone can inject themselves with a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine, let alone coerce the entire world population into subjecting themselves to the PREDICTABLE LIKLIHOOD of a vaccine enhanced disease.

edit on 16-9-2021 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
That would correlate with the rush to get everyone vaxxed. The clock is ticking. I know de population was always something the NWO wanted but I still have a hard time believing that they would try to kill millions or even billions. Scary for me to think what kind of pressure they will be putting on the un vaxxed in the near future.
a reply to: GenerationGap

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
That would correlate with the rush to get everyone vaxxed. The clock is ticking. I know de population was always something the NWO wanted but I still have a hard time believing that they would try to kill millions or even billions. Scary for me to think what kind of pressure they will be putting on the un vaxxed in the near future.

Sometimes it does seem to me that Covid didn't leak; it was released. As a weapon, it would be a pretty brilliant one. By the time the masses accept the reality Covid 19 was the ammunition and the Vaccine was the weapon, it's fait accompli and we must continue to comply with whatever dictates are handed down or we are shut off from the boosters and die.

Don't want to align your country with the new order of things? That's fine, no boosters for your country and you and your people will drop like rats in a 2012 SARS-CoV-1 study.

I pray that's not the case. For me to ever truly believe that beyond brainstorming/hypothesizing I will need data and time to watch how this all transpires. To me though, it doesn't really matter if this was folly or malice. I'm not vaxxed and won't be any time soon; assuming I'm not physically restrained and forced an injection...

For now I assume it's folly driven by hubris and guilt; but I acknowledge there's more anecdotal evidence to suggest malice than folly at this point.

I say that because Fauci is lying about America's roles in the development and financing of the disease, China has cutoff any access to their scientists and labs, and the WHO hasn't really pressured any of these parties to start talking; lies and obfuscation are more often an indication of malice than accidental folly.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
In the near future, after The Great Culling has concluded, and when the elites emerge from their bunkers; the un-vaxxed - with millions or rounds of ammo; will begin the Great Hunting Trip.

We will set sail for New Zealand. And burn it down.
We will storm fortresses in Montana. And burn them down.
We will never forget. And probably never watch another Hollywood movie.

Amen

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
In the near future, after The Great Culling has concluded, and when the elites emerge from their bunkers; the un-vaxxed - with millions or rounds of ammo; will begin the Great Hunting Trip.

Amen

Sounds like a good story. You show write it out.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Amen

Sounds like a good story. You show write it out.

I immediately thought of AWOLNation. Burn it Down and Sail.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I think they key here for now per the study;

Current SARS-CoV-2 vaccines appear to be providing protection with high antibody titers; the possibility of ADE risks associated with waning titers of antibodies over time remains unknown.

The second study you posted is from 2012. And acknowledges the following;

Limitations of the present studies include their performance in mice only and uncertainty of the relevance of rodent models to SARS-CoV vaccines in humans. Additionally, a more intense study for virus replication including quantitative RT-PCR assays might have confirmed the probability that virus replication is required for induction of the immunopathology after vaccination. Evaluations of mechanisms for the immunopathology, including immunoglobulin and cytokine responses to vaccines and tests for antigen-antibody complexes in tissues exhibiting the reaction, could have strengthened the Th2-type immunopathology finding. Finally, a successful study with a Th1-type adjuvant that did not exhibit the Th2 pathology after challenge would have confirmed a Th2 bias to immune responses as well as provide a potential safe vaccination approach for SARS.

9 additional years of study should help to address some of the limitations and unknowns. I am currently reviewing for some more contemporary papers to help us in our discussion.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

I think they key here for now per the study;

Current SARS-CoV-2 vaccines appear to be providing protection with high antibody titers; the possibility of ADE risks associated with waning titers of antibodies over time remains unknown.

The second study you posted is from 2012. And acknowledges the following;

Limitations of the present studies include their performance in mice only and uncertainty of the relevance of rodent models to SARS-CoV vaccines in humans. Additionally, a more intense study for virus replication including quantitative RT-PCR assays might have confirmed the probability that virus replication is required for induction of the immunopathology after vaccination. Evaluations of mechanisms for the immunopathology, including immunoglobulin and cytokine responses to vaccines and tests for antigen-antibody complexes in tissues exhibiting the reaction, could have strengthened the Th2-type immunopathology finding. Finally, a successful study with a Th1-type adjuvant that did not exhibit the Th2 pathology after challenge would have confirmed a Th2 bias to immune responses as well as provide a potential safe vaccination approach for SARS.

9 additional years of study should help to address some of the limitations and unknowns. I am currently reviewing for some more contemporary papers to help us in our discussion.

The reason the 2012 study was only done in mice was because it showed ADE and as a result was never injected into people. I would love to see similar peer reviewed studies from independent (non Big Pharma/Big Government) studies regarding actual lab data of ADE study and the current crop of coronavirus vaccines.

So far what I have found is "we don't know and need more data". Just read the FDA emergency use authorization where it says:

Available data do not indicate a risk of vaccine-enhanced disease, and conversely suggest
effectiveness against severe disease within the available follow-up period. However, risk of
vaccine-enhanced disease over time, potentially associated with waning immunity, remains
unknown and needs to be evaluated further in ongoing clinical trials and in observational studies
that could be conducted following authorization and/or licensure

www.fda.gov...

Isn't that something we should have known and gotten more data on before exposing 65%+ of the world's civilized populations to it? That was prudent for SARS-CoV-1, but deemed unnecessary for SARS-CoV-2. Hope that 9 years of science fixes it is poor science because hope has 0% to do with PROPER science. Data on ADE should have been done before injecting billions of the world's population.

I also suspect, and with good reason - all be it hearsay, that the FDA vaccinologists that recently left the FDA did not leave merely because of a disagreement over the boosters. I suspect that the FDA does have data on ADE and it isn't good, and those vaccinologists resigned and are in the process of skipping town, changing their names, and praying no one remembers it was them that took part in the emergency use authorization of these vaccines.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Does anyone here have the expertise to understand or interpret that first study? I am wishing I got a degree in biology rather than mechanical engineering.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949
Does anyone here have the expertise to understand or interpret that first study? I am wishing I got a degree in biology rather than mechanical engineering.

It's a review and study of various vaccines, with an emphasis on coronavirus vaccines developed from 2002 -2017. In every case, each coronavirus vaccine manufactured during that time frame lead to ADE. The big take away really is in the OP:

"This leads to the prediction that new attempts to create either SARS-CoV-1 vaccines, MERS-CoV vaccines (81), or SARS-CoV-2 vaccines have potentially higher risks for inducing ADE in humans facilitated by antibody infection of phagocytic immune cells. This potential ADE risk is independent of the vaccine technology (82) or targeting strategy selected due to predicted phagocytic immune cell infections upon antibody uptake."

I found citation number 82 in the above a good read because it has a very good introduction that helps with the understanding of past viruses and vaccine development for them.

Here's the full study on that citation:
internal-journal.frontiersin.org...

Here's the abstract for that study available from Fauci's "reputable" NIH people if you need that to authenticate the legitimacy of things:
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Welcome to the world of peer review. Cheers mate. It's not mechanical engineering, that's way tougher. Read enough and you'll start getting the gist of things. To me peer review is all about the citations, and that first study is VERY well cited. Much better citations than that FDA Emergency use authorization.

How that FDA paper can state the following with out providing a citation to the data is a GIANT peer review red alert:
"Available data do not indicate a risk of vaccine-enhanced disease, and conversely suggest
effectiveness against severe disease within the available follow-up period."

To posit available data, and then not point to it is a big negative to peer reviewers. They stake a claim "Available data do not indicate a risk of vaccine-enhanced disease" and then fail to provide a citation to the data to support the claim. That is atrocious. Most 5th grade science projects are better cited and that missing citation is affecting BILLIONS of lives!

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Well,

We should know soon for sure.

Israel is over 80% Pfizer vaccinated. If the vaccinated are going to start dropping form ADE issues we will see it there first.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Well,

We should know soon for sure.

Israel is over 80% Pfizer vaccinated. If the vaccinated are going to start dropping form ADE issues we will see it there first.

Israel is also pushing the boosters just as hard. Israeli data is what has me recommending this in the OP:
If you are vaccinated, it's my opinion from my studies of the data that you get a booster every 60 days; and pray you have regular access to regular boosters. The data I've read suggests that the vaccinated are chemically dependent.

The booster is not just to fight a new strain, it's to stave off ADE from current, or even past strains of coronavirus. Even hepatitis virus was seen to be enhanced by previous waning coronavirus vaccine antibodies.
Citation for that: pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

What I am not sure about is if you were vaccinated AFTER having naturally recovered from Covid whether or not you should get the booster. My gut says no, but I have not found any data to support that...just my faith in millions of years of natural immune responses in humans. But did the vaccine subvert natural antibodies putting those folks in same ADE bracket as those who were vaccinated before ever getting covid? I have not found any data on ADE and vaccines to make a call one way or the other in that scenario.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Thu Sep 16 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I think the bulk of the article is discussing antibody dependent enhancement caused by the natural progression of the disease. There's one section discussing vaccine risks associated with ADE, but none of those risks were demonstrated through the study. I'm a bit confused because when it talks about method and results, the purpose of the study appears to be identifying variability in viral proteins. I'm not sure how that relates to ADE. It's all just tossed into the discussion section.

It is interesting how SARS-2 infects cells associated with immune response (immature macrophages, dendritic cells, T cells). It almost implies that those who have a stronger immune response to COVID are more likely to develop severe symptoms.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

COVID-19 is deadlier to the unvaccinated than to the vaccinated.

Also, if some group wanted to depopulate the planet, it would be far easier to trigger an atomic war and nuclear winter. After they all came out of their bunkers in a year or two, all would be clean and green.

No need to crowd in to the few nice places left.

Of course, all their wealth would be worthless.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

three vaccine preparations were simultaneously evaluated, the double-inactivated (formalin and UV) whole virus vaccine (DIV), the rDNA-expressed S protein vaccine (SV), and the previously evaluated chimeric viral-like particle vaccine (VLP) that had led to immunopathology with virus challenge

Doesn't this quote suggest that they tried 3 different types of vaccines in the experiment, but only the "viral-like particle vaccine" version led to the "immunopathology with virus challenge"?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Bill Gates said the next wave will be the big one. He and the missus smirked at that one. This has a little bit of interest on who funded the Wuhan lab . Along with the intricacies of who owns what in vaxland. Black rock is a big player.www.bitchute.com...

top topics

join