It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Discussion Dr Madej and Dr Northrup (Discussing AI and Dark Agenda)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Dr Madej and Dr Northrup both have very long resumes, and are doctors who mix spirituality with their medicine. This is real medicine in my opinion. We are energy.

Topics covered:
- covid and the deception
- dark agenda and who the enemy is
- AI
- what you should have in your house to keep you healthy.
- the ad hominem smear on all holistic doctors
- danger of vaccines.

This is a consciousness battle, and there is a massive deception and dark agenda against humanity at this time. Listen to Dr Madej, it literally could save your life.

www.bitchute.com...

Edit: If a Mod could fix spelling of dr Northrup in title would be greatly appreciated

edit on 15-9-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Sep 15 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter
l think all vaccines are just fine.

But here on ATS we know the Covid crap being put into our body is in fact a gene.therapy something.

edit on 0900000000082021-09-15T23:08:00-05:00080009pm11 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Thanks. I love this stuff. Not because I believe it but it's just fun. We all know something is absolutely going on. What's the harm in speculating or listening to theories. Only people that truly hate it are the globalists cabal so they ban it.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
l think all vaccines are just fine.

But here on ATS we know the Covid crap being put into our body is in fact a gene.therapy something.

Most do not realize who and what we are fighting. We all need to connect with God. A good potion of today’s medical regimen has been built to keep us sick. The whole temple needs to be taken down and we need to rebuild our world without their energy.

This is not just about the covid 19 vaccine. Listen to Dr Madej and Dr Northrup —there is some really good advice here. Sadly, many will just discard calling it some new aged BS. The spiritual part of us is real. This info has been deliberately kept from us. Who we truly are.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

Thanks. I love this stuff. Not because I believe it but it's just fun. We all know something is absolutely going on. What's the harm in speculating or listening to theories. Only people that truly hate it are the globalists cabal so they ban it.

Indeed. Only a fool would deny the agenda at this point. It’s so blatantly obvious in-your-face it’s really undeniable for rational thinking people. I would never have said that a decade ago, but now....

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I always knew stuff was going on. Use to hear high ranking officers telling stories at a young age. One involved Bush Sr. but nothing like what is going on now. It use to be in the deeper under currents but this stuff is right under the surface and it is powerful. I was watching old WWI documentaries recently and it feels like that but worse. All these countries under the spell of something. Half the people want to apply more reason and discussion. The other half wants nothing to do with it. Easier just to do what you are told and follow along. And anger. Lots of anger and hatred. They want to blame someone but they don't know who so they blame the healthy people who ignore all of it which is ridiculous but, that is what they were told to do so they do it. Frightening and I am an old Marine. It scares the hell out of me.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

I always knew stuff was going on. Use to hear high ranking officers telling stories at a young age. One involved Bush Sr. but nothing like what is going on now. It use to be in the deeper under currents but this stuff is right under the surface and it is powerful. I was watching old WWI documentaries recently and it feels like that but worse. All these countries under the spell of something. Half the people want to apply more reason and discussion. The other half wants nothing to do with it. Easier just to do what you are told and follow along. And anger. Lots of anger and hatred. They want to blame someone but they don't know who so they blame the healthy people who ignore all of it which is ridiculous but, that is what they were told to do so they do it. Frightening and I am an old Marine. It scares the hell out of me.

Exactly.
It’s easy to keep the population divided fighting each other when you put them in a constant state of fear.

top topics

join