It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 in Gematria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well, it's getting near sleepy time in my neck of the woods, and I often end the night with something that I found interesting today. This thread was inspired by an earlier post where a fellow (I can't remember which post it was), but he used some software to do some gematria in his post. I thought it was interesting and went onto the web to try to find something similar. I did end up finding a very good online calculator that I will share at the end of this thread, but in my search before finding the calculator I ran across a site that listed a ton of gematria terms that yielded 666. I know that this thread will probably receive about 2.5 responses, but I thought it was interesting all the same, and so might someone else. Enjoy and, till tomorrow, sleep tight ATS...

6 6 6 RESULTS:

PEOPLE SIN = 666 (Romans 3:23)

MARK OF BEAST = 666 (Rev 13:16-18, 14:9-11, 16:2, 19:20)

COMPUTER = 666 (Rev 13:14-18)

CALCULATION = 666 (Rev 13:18: "...count [calculate] the number of the beast...")

TERMINALS = 666

BIO-IMPLANT = 666 (Rev 13:16: "... he causeth all ... to receive a mark IN their right hand, or in their foreheads.")

FALSE MARKET = 666 (Rev 13:17: "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.")

MONETARY = 666 (Rev 13:17: "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.")

S S NUMBER = 666

NEW YORK = 666 (Rev 18)

TREACHERIES = 666 (Isa 33:1; Jer 9:2-3; Hos 6:6-7; Zep 3:1-4)

CORRUPT = 666 (Gen 6:11-12)

A PERDITION = 666 (2 Thess 2:10-12)

SLAUGHTER = 666 (Rev 19:17-21)

WITCHCRAFT = 666 (Deut 18:10-12; Gal 5:20)

NECROMANCY = 666 (Deut 18:10-12)

CHANNELLERS = 666 (Deut 18:10-12; Channellers consult with "familiar spirits.")

SORCERIES = 666 (Rev 9:21, 18:23)

LUSTFUL = 666 (1 John 2:16-17)

STUBBORN = 666 (1 Sam 15:23)

ILLUSION = 666 (2 Thess 2:8-12)

INSANITY = 666 (2 Thess 2:8-12)

SON OF SIN = 666

LUCIFER HELL = 666 (Isaiah 14:12-15)

LUCIFER HADES = 666 (Hades is Greek for hell.)

DEVIL SHEOL = 666 (Sheol is Hebrew for hell.)

DEVIL GENE MAN = 666 (John 6:70, 17:12; Acts 1:25; 2 Thess 2:3; Rev 17:8, 11)

GENETICIST = 666 (Judas Iscariot is called "the son of perdition" (John 17:12) as is the Antichrist (2 Thess 2:3). The Bible says, "... Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place" (Acts 1:25). I believe his own place is the "bottomless pit" from whence he will ascend. Revelation says: "The beast [Antichrist] ... was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is." (Rev 17:8) Jude wrote that "... Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil ... disputed about the body of Moses ..." (Jude 9). The Bible says that God Himself buried Moses and "... no man knoweth of his sepulchre unto this day" (Deut 34:5-6). I believe that Satan wanted Moses' body for the genetic material in order to clone him back up, so God hid his body. However, God will allow the devil to clone Judas. Of course Iscariot's soul will continue to burn in Hell, but his genetic material will be or has been used by Satan, the geneticist, to clone the Antichrist. Death will keep his soul, but not his body, at least until he goes back into predition, because Judas "... was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition.")

JUDAS ISCARIOT = 894

DEATH = 228

894 - 228 = 666

This is the site for the calculator: www.gematrinator.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf
I find the gematria stuff fascinating! I got to the gem. calculator 2 or 3 times a week and run names or words through it but I am running out of things to plug into it now......

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
I find the gematria stuff fascinating! I got to the gem. calculator 2 or 3 times a week and run names or words through it but I am running out of things to plug into it now......

Ha! That's funny...I ran my name through it just to see. It's like Googling yourself. Awww...vanity.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Im too tired. Ill have to look at this tomorrow

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
7 is divine completeness or perfection. 6 is short of 7. So it would be imperfect, or miss the mark, come up short of 7. It really is that simple.

Man is imperfect that is why the number of man is 6.

Beasts in Bible prophecy refer to governmental authorities, political entities.

The mark of the beast is a man's number, 666. Man rule is in opposition to God rule. Satan rules the world. Jesus' kingdom is going to come and battle Satan and all man-made governments.

The number of the beast is the mark of the beast, the beast is the political system of things. 6 is the symbol of mankind's imperfection. 3 is a number for emphasis in the Bible. The number 6 3xs, 6 6 6 of the beast, or the political system of things, represents mankind's gross imperfection and extremely gross inability to rule himself capably.

Those who involve themselves with the political system of things receive the mark of the beast. It is really not that complicated. In the future when human governments crack down on religion they will compel people to worship the beast and get the mark of the beast. People will have to abandon man-made religions and do obeisance to the state, thus rejecting God, his Christ and his kingdom government in heaven, and standing on the side of Satan and his rulership over the earth, and humankind's rebellion from God.
edit on 15-9-2021 by QFlux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   
That's the trouble with trying to apply gematria on modern names to interpret that verse.
The method seems to endorse enough names to make it quite useless as a way of identifying anyone, so why would God use it?

On the assumption that Revelation was addressed at least partly to the church of John's own time, and was meant to be understood, it makes more sense to use "Nero" as the solution for John's church, and "someone like Nero" as the solution for a later church experiencing similar events.

edit on 16-9-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Gematria for 666 needs to be done in Greek, not English. The book of Revelation was written in Koine Greek.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
That's the trouble with trying to apply gematria on modern names to interpret that verse.
The method seems to endorse enough names to make it quite useless as a way of identifying anyone, so why would God use it?

On the assumption that Revelation was addressed at least partly to the church of John's own time, and was meant to be understood, it makes more sense to use "Nero" as the solution for John's church, and "someone like Nero" as the solution for a later church experiencing similar events.

But Revelation was written in 95-96 AD under the reign of Domitian. Nero died in 68AD.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical
The Domitian dating is guess-work- I think it's partly a product of ingenious people trying to identify Domitian as "the eighth king". Which doesn't work, because the king who "now is" is only the sixth, and what follows is in the writer's future.
Apparently it takes some stretching to make Domitian fit "666".

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   
666 In Gematria

It’s interesting that CNN is running with this story on June 6, or 6/6, like 66, the anniversary of D-Day.
–Number of the Beast = 66
–Vaccination = 666
-- Mandatory = 666
-- Computer = 666

You may find this info resourceful.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: NOTurTypical
The Domitian dating is guess-work- I think it's partly a product of ingenious people trying to identify Domitian as "the eighth king". Which doesn't work, because the king who "now is" is only the sixth, and what follows is in the writer's future.
Apparently it takes some stretching to make Domitian fit "666".

It’s not guesswork, the date of 95-96AD is the widely accepted date for Revelation because of the early church fathers who said John was on Patmos during the reign of Domitian. (Victorinus, Eusebius, Irenaeus, Tertuillian, Polycarp, Hippolytus, Jerome and Severus). And I’m not saying Domitian meets the 666 requirement, he certainly doesn’t.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
666 was a literal reference to Nero which would have been understood by Jews and Christians of the day. It was a metaphorical analogy to similar government structure. It would be like comparing the US president to Hitler (which is also 666). We know its not literally him, but the oppression he represented.

top topics

join