It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making the Taliban great again...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
It always brings a smile to my mug when I see people outside of ATS who are smart enough and can see what’s going on in the world.
I know we’re not the only people who can use our head or see what’s being fed to us...
But honestly sometimes it seems that way.
when ever I see it in the wild, it brings a smile to my face knowing others are waking up to the MSM bs.

Take this for instance, this beautiful gentleman, former state Senator Mr Wagner, put up $15,000 in billboards showing dementia Joe dressed in his jihadi greens, sporting an RPG.
With the slogan “Making the Taliban Great Again” and he’s putting up 15 more across the Pennsylvania state.

edit on 15-9-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Brings a tear of joy to my eye.

81 million people… where’s the mass protests against this??? Especially here in Democrat hell pa? Where?
edit on 15-9-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

😉

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

This narrative is being pushed by the MSM. It gets views & ratings. People just keep saying this same stuff over & over with different words & images because it garners attention, no offense.

Something different would be nice. Like Biden is in a secret society like Trump is & Biden is doing a lot of this to get Trump reelected or is trying to get Harris into office. A change of pace would be nice. People should stop being puppets & wake up & think for themselves, no offense.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ObviousTruth

Now, that!
Is one hell of a fantastic conspiracy theory.
Trump deliberately loses to an incompetent biden. Through 4 years of complete idiocy people beg for Mr T.
He gets re-elected and proposes if we don’t ever want to deal with a half brained president again, then to change the law to allow him to remain in the Oval Office indefinitely.

I like it!

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Martial law would be the only way that woumd be semi possible. Biden would have to screw this country up so bad where that is the only possible solution to security. I guess thag could be a fun entertainment conspiracy for the next few years.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ObviousTruth

If you want, I can start pushing the theory on a burner Twitter account.
See if we can drum it up enough to get people worked up and it starts spreading.
Sort of a unique social experiment. Haha

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Not how I work ha thanks tho'. Not a good idea because people actuly take some of that stuff daily & more than just fun. It is fun though, just not outside of this community for me for the most part.

new topics

top topics

join