It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Stranage With Pfizer Data Vax

page: 1

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
After submitting data for 5-11-year-olds. Pfizer CEO had said that they are working on submitting data for data to the FDA for children ages 6 months to 5 years shortly after submitting data for 5-11-year-olds.

That fast really? something is off. The same FDA had given an warning about heart inflammations and other side effect warnings for youth. Now these drug markers are aiming for the younger children despite no long term study.

They are moving way to fast at the same time while Israel is seeing highest cases of spike since the vaccination had started.

FDA Could Authorize COVID Vaccine for Ages 5-11 in October

They are rushing with this.

The timeline is based on the expectation that Pfizer will have enough data from clinical trials to request FDA emergency use authorization for the age group near the end of September. Then the FDA would likely make a decision about the vaccine’s safety and effectiveness in children within about 3 weeks, two sources told Reuters.

If Pfizer submits paperwork to the FDA by the end of September, the vaccine could be available for kids around mid-October, Fauci said, and approval for the Moderna vaccine could come in November. Moderna will take about 3 weeks longer to collect and analyze data for ages 5-11.

Everything according to Plan...

“Things are looking good, everything is going according to plan,” Ugur Sahin, MD, the CEO of BioNTech, told Der Spiegel.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I hope when the dust settles and all these companies, CEOs, politicians, handlers, globalists, etc., are found guilty of crimes against humanity, I am there to see them all the people involved hang. Or maybe help them all hang after the requisite investigations, charges, trials and sentence of course. It's got to be all legal, right :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
You're only figuring this out now? The FDA/vaccine scientists are a joke, they are all in cahoots with bigpharma & corporations. Here to make $$$$ nothing else.
It's just another tentacle of the same beast.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Maybe they're already in the firing line for even more heinous crimes and the pandemic is the last power play.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Makes perfect sense. They wasted enough money on a failed trial for an approved vaccine. Why throw good money after bad if they can just get an approval regardless of the trial results?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Maybe just maybe the FDA had approved Pfizer vax with their effectiveness early data was to pass these vax mandates?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

No real mother in their sane mind, will give their babies to experimentation so the big monsters in pharma can dissect them like bugs.

Is just despicable.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

In US today, it will be no pay outs and not liabilities, everybody is on their own to deal with whatever this jabs will do them in the long term.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Adults are getting the jab to continue to put food on the table, but when their kids are threatened with jab, all bets are off. Gloves are coming off. Enough is enough.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

I hope when the dust settles and all these companies, CEOs, politicians, handlers, globalists, etc., are found guilty of crimes against humanity, I am there to see them all the people involved hang. Or maybe help them all hang after the requisite investigations, charges, trials and sentence of course. It's got to be all legal, right :-)

Cheers - Dave

You know, I have a technique that I often use when I'm trying to go to sleep. I fantasize. I just allow my imagination to take hold and I just...fantasize. I went through a long super-hero stretch (and I mean as an adult...lol). Whatever, I just let my mind go and I find, for me, the fantasy will morph into a dream state...viola!

Lately, as I've been lying down and taking on this exercise, I find myself thinking really horrid thoughts about retribution coming to those who commit such evils upon the Earth and mankind. It's like I want it, and frankly that disturbs me. I just can't believe the evil that exists (though I should be able to, not like they're hiding it), but for what? I quoted this from The Bible the other day, I'll repeat it now...

What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world yet loses his soul.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

You have no clue how many in America are doing the same thing, I do that in the morning when I wake up, channeling can have incredible results if everybody does it, at the same time.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

You have no clue how many in America are doing the same thing, I do that in the morning when I wake up, channeling can have incredible results if everybody does it, at the same time.

Yeah, you're right. I'm certain that it's in no way uncommon. It was Dave's post that prompted my 'confession'. And yes, much like prayer a singular conscious thought among many can actually achieve results. It'd be curious to know how many of us are out there...

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I pray or if that what is called, for the unveiling of corruption, because is like everything, the truth can not be hidden for long, I just wanted out now.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
So, where were the requests for the testing on babies?

I almost feel sick typing that out. Almost like that is not legal to type that out.
I guess I could google the answer, but really, it seems super creepy.....

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
So, where were the requests for the testing on babies?

I almost feel sick typing that out. Almost like that is not legal to type that out.
I guess I could google the answer, but really, it seems super creepy.....

Ok. I googled it. I found this article. Why these parents volunteered their young children for Covid-19 vaccine trials

Ugh.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I can not tell you how fast some of the parents I work with ran out and got their 12 year olds vaccines as soon as they became available to them.

Now that their child is in school, It's "Oh they have a sniffle! I better get them in to get a test!"

WHEN DOES THE MADNESS STOP!

I been working with children under 5 for over a year during all this. I was in a classroom with a child who had COVID. The children sleep in the same room ( far apart), no masks. The children eat. Guess what...No mask. The children are constantly messing with their masks. As a result there is LOTS of hand washing. Developmentally, ya can't social distance mobile preschoolers. We tried. It works for three minutes.
Going back to the child who had COVID... No one got it in the class. She was at a park with two other families having a picnic. No one got it. No one in my class got it. Her parents did not get it. The children she had been playing with in the other classes on that weekend did not get it. She had given me a hug i did not get it.
edit on 9 16 2021 by cre8chaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: cre8chaos

I can not tell you how fast some of the parents I work with ran out and got their 12 year olds vaccines as soon as they became available to them.

Just like H1N1 vax because they watch the MSM no doubt i feel bad for the children. I assume the parents just rushed and didnt do any research before giving the vax to their children?
edit on 16-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

top topics

join