It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order - why the extreme rush to grab control?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Singularity is a good label to put on it. Yes our species has been though many ''changes'' and many challenges in our history. We have sketchy records of many of them. But what is coming at us, or rather what we are headed into is, asking me, vastly different from those previous times.

You mention chaos. From my perspective, chaos is nipping at our heals.Entropy is snapping at our every step. At this point, anarchy is not an option, be it anarchy from the left or anarchy from the right. It's a fool's game.
Liberal people who like to think that conservatives want to go back to the 50s of last century are completely wrong simply because those liberals are stuck in the 60s and neither of those paradigm fantasies are going to help us.

We pretty much have a grasp of the ''who'' we do not want to usher in this singularity. What we don't have is the ''who we would would want to lead us. I have little suggestion of who I would want to do this ushering. The best I can come up with is a strong third party in the US, one that strongly voices the immediate perils we face. And I have seen little of that in either existing major party. If any.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You think like a human being.

The "people" in charge don't think like you do. They think that the only way to win is to kill anyone who stands in the way of what they think they know is best for humanity.

The pestilence is only just getting started.

Well W.E. That's the nicest thing you have ever said to me. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

My theory is the Elite were getting very scared of what people have found out via the internet... people speaking up, waking up, talking in groups and sites created (Just like ATS). They are very scared about that and also the many protests going on in the World were getting too close for comfort... so they came up with these lockdowns to stop people gathering and maybe ousting these leaders from office... physically which is really what needs to be done but of course the Elites have the backing of the Police and Armies which make it that much more difficult.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join