It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order - why the extreme rush to grab control?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I have a theory that I feel explains the mad rush by governments around the world to lock everything down and install a total surveillance system. Yes, they have long been planning behind the scenes to take control of the world but a wild card of the unforeseen has arisen pushing forward their plans with extreme urgency. Most of the world is at least partially awake to the dangers of bio-terrorism, nanobots that wreak havoc inside your body, drones and drone swarms that can find you and assassinate you anywhere on the surface of the planet. These are all NEW additions to the arsenal of war adding to the existing firearms, tanks, aircraft, missiles and of course nuclear weapons. The looming danger for all of us including the elites is this new terror-tech might be used against them. They are desperate to control everything to ensure these new designer kill methods are not turned on them. It seems reasonable to me that the players inside the NWO are desperate to escape the dangers of the very things they have helped create.

Some tech was made for the sole purpose of being used against us peons never dreaming it might be turned on them. Finally, it's a pretty sure bet that there is tech out there still secret from the world. Some say the world's military's are 20 years ahead of what has been released to the public. I can almost believe that given the events of 9/11 that do not conform to any known technologies.
edit on 15-9-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

It's certainly not beyond the realm of possibility. I, like you, have thought that the timeline has seemed vastly increased lately. I think most know of the Tyrannical Two Step or Boiling Frog analogy, something that with retrospect we can see and examine more clearly. Lately, however, it does seem to be moving very very fast. So much so that it seems like a politician assures something on Tuesday and then reverses himself on Wednesday. We're seeing right through it with such obviousness, so how can it be happening?

Well, I've a thought on that as well (right or wrong I do not assert, mere speculation). I think maybe they're weighing public reaction as a measure toward their ability to succeed (well, I'm certain that in some measure they're doing this). It's important to remember, however, that ATS is a unique community of open-minded people with vast pools of intelligence and curiosity. This is unique, and not everyone shares in these thoughts. They might be accelerating so much because they've seen a window in which they've calculated, ahead of time, their victory.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Damn right up my alley, have seen too many things here on ATS that have come to fruition, that I totally dismissed as possible.

Got any place I can check for more info?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I agree that the premise you have laid out is certainly one of concern to those who have either been charged with guiding our world societies OR those who have chosen to be in control of it for their own benefit .

I also see that the pace of control, or ''guidence'' seems to be increasing. This, I think is not from one specific cause because it could be for many reasons. Many reasons that most of us are not aware of.

But generally, I think the pace is increasing because we have reached a specific point in our development. We fill the planet. We have technology that is blowing the roof off of human potential that has never been seen before.
Our world is full of memes that are exploding the consciousness of individuals on up to nations.

Some one must take charge because this willy nilly approach to reaching the next century will not work. And that's the big question. Who will take charge. Will it be some one we don't want or will it be someone who we have chosen to represent us as we cross these multitudes of challenges we face.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Yes A.T.A, certainly a wild card of the unforeseen. Too many intelligently sensitive people are echoing the same suspicion, grasping after a missing part of the puzzle which would make sense of it all. The rest choose the occum's razor approach to create basic certainty in their own minds.

To create a total surveillance system - undeniably so. But why? Why the hurry, why the blackmail, why the desperation? Rewarding those that follow the official imperatives with freedom? What?

It is a wild card which reveals that which is being hidden from the masses. It is not the plan for the 4th industrial revolution because that is confessed out front by the WEF. It is not the plan for a total restructuring of the monetary system because that too is out front. No matter what the masses consent to or are forced to consent to there is not going to be any return to "the old normal". That is openly stated by TPTB.

But why the hurry as if the world is going to endure some apocalyptic event that has to be hidden from the masses?

I personally would not rule out the fact that global leadership has been psychologically compromised by non-human entities. Some form of which is so beyond human consideration that the takeover is a shoe-in for them. Imagine an alien B.F. Skinner possessing tech 1000 years in advance of ours.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The problem is those at the top think they are in control and now realise they are just puppets playing to a tune
It’s demonic and the devil wants us all dead, everyone
Destruction of Gods creation

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Yes you could be right, semtex on a drone anyone can buy would be a chilling reality for anyone. That could be the reason all small businesses will be closing and every purchase could be monitored. Add in the lack of ammo only the big shipping warehouses remain. They couldn't get your guns but they have got your ammo. All this adds up to denying an enemy the means to fight. So if the people are considered the enemy, who are the ones considering them thus?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You bring up something I had given thought to as well; that a singularity of sorts is coming and without guidance science can certainly take humanity places we do not want to go. Chaos may be the alternative for freedom. It gives one pause for thought.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Good points. With areal denial systems alone, crowd can be kept on distance and it would act like a force field against humans. I imagine much more sophisticated things. Like making ammunition explode from distance inside guns or heating them up quick and selective so they either warp, melt if plastics or too hot to touch, make ammunition explode.

Blind enemies with lasers, either permanent or temporary. Things like these exist if I can come up with them and sure all has been thought of long before I was born.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I hear rumblings in the Central Banks.

☠️

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Their are people so far ahead technologically wise it's illegal. The mass would destroy themselves in panic & fear if they knew. It's best to keep it secret.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I don't think they are racing against weapons that could be used against them.
I think they are racing information being used against them.

The status quo of rigging from the shadows is coming to an end.
The information age is here and they are fighting tooth and nail to stay in the trough where they all just leech off of everyone's labor.
Creating tech companies, controlling the internet, creating social media to control free speech, everything they can to control all media and continue to rule.
They got too paranoid and overplayed their hand on the covid scam imo.
Over-educated thinktanks are screaming the sky is falling, quick start some chaos while we impliment social credit or bioweapons to use on everyone.

It is a massive fight to stay relevant. Opinions and matters can be voted on in real time. The idea of representatives doing it for us is repugnant.
Especially when the information age has uncovered that most, if not all politicians are deviant criminals.
Don't forget to mail in your votes..lol

Either that or their science team is telling them there is a solar cataclysm incoming.

Haven't decided yet.

The fact that the military hasn't intervened on this stuuf scares me the most and leans me towards the cataclysm theory.

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Added

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Ugh..phoneposting errors

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Corr again

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Honestly, I can't see that - there are too many uncontrolled countries. Yeah, in first world countries they could probably do it but the danger lies in your Iran, Afghanistan, your North Korea and in certain circumstances China and some parts of Africa.

If they don't want the great unwashed to have the technology they're going to need to take the wild cards off the table. Logically, that's the place to start not ma and pa - they have no interest in launching a drone strikes, EMPs and bioterror. Iran tho? Oh hells yes. Not to mention ex-USSR countries.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
you are forgotting the spiritual part.

for the heads of the NWO, the spiritual part goes first, and is the most important.

then, it is deployed in this physical world.

from an impartial point of view, their labour is giant, their precision and commitment for generations is amazing.
but, more, they dedicate first their united intentions and projects via oblations, gifts, to the spiritual world.
celebrating them with specific targeted global events.
their steps, phases, dates and timing are guided by the spiritual book.
666 in a perfection.

there is no rush.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Good points. With areal denial systems alone, crowd can be kept on distance and it would act like a force field against humans. I imagine much more sophisticated things. Like making ammunition explode from distance inside guns or heating them up quick and selective so they either warp, melt if plastics or too hot to touch, make ammunition explode.

Blind enemies with lasers, either permanent or temporary. Things like these exist if I can come up with them and sure all has been thought of long before I was born.

Very interesting and salient points. Making ammo explode at a distance...that would both work and be nasty! We know that they have microwave generators that cause the skin to feel like it's on fire for crowd dispersion, I'm sure that they could cook them if they wished. As for the blinding with lasers thing...old news there. I was a helicopter pilot in the Army, and though it was before my time I heard stories about flying the line on the Berlin Wall. Of course, there'd be Soviet elements flying on the other side, and it was common practice for the Soviets/Germans to lase the American pilots in the eyes. It will blind you.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You think like a human being.

The "people" in charge don't think like you do. They think that the only way to win is to kill anyone who stands in the way of what they think they know is best for humanity.

The pestilence is only just getting started.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I am in the same ballpark as you, something is coming, I would tend to a harsh solar minimum the bottom line is food supply, and people tend to think it's just another product that you pick up at a Supermarket. Everyone is thinking its gonna get hotter, but it's usually the opposite of what they push. Just a few degrees and the wheat crop is gone, some unseasonable rain and the potato crop is gone. That's when things get ugly. Each winter on the eastern seaboard and in western Europe is harsher. Probably because the stalling Gulf stream isn't taking the heat up from the Gulf, hence the bigger hurricanes.If they have convinced the big boys that this is indeed the fact then forced population reduction might be the way they want to preserve civilization, and use the winter as a final blow. There would be food stored but if the word got out the starving millions would get to it. But if there were no starving millions all would be well in there book..

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Mod and Staff it seems to me that that they have a deadline they are trying to this everything in a rush before 2030. Its like the Canadian pm had said in an interview.

This is crisis has given some the opportunity for an great reset.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

They are for sure rushing the vaccination and heavily they no longer care anymore about herd immunity.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Some tech was made for the sole purpose of being used against us peons never dreaming it might be turned on them. Finally, it's a pretty sure bet that there is tech out there still secret from the world. Some say the world's military's are 20 years ahead of what has been released to the public. I can almost believe that given the events of 9/11 that do not conform to any known technologies.

I can agree with you there.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join