It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's ILLOGICAL to think God didn't Create the Universe

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Sounds like a bleak and cold outlook to me.

Not nihilism however it does reek of dogmatism.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
For emphasis:

originally posted by: Grenade

It’s called genetic code FFS.

edit on 28-9-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
No. Intelligent structures require logic

Swoosh!

It is amazing how you can have such a hard time understanding the simplest of statements.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I'm amazed that people still believe in things like the Bible. A document that is so flawed and illogical.

That is human conditioning for you.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology
I'm amazed that people still believe in things like the Bible. A document that is so flawed and illogical.

You believe you came from mutated pond goo. You were conditioned to believe this early on by our education system, despite never actually observing evolution in action, or seeing the evidence for why it is common belief. You just believe it blindly. That's conditioning for you.

originally posted by: daskakik

Swoosh!

It is amazing how you can have such a hard time understanding the simplest of statements.

Lol the only points you've made so far is to deny everything.
edit on 29-9-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Most logical species on our planet --- through evolution time --- fulfill much needed ecological niches in our environment; which helps make mother nature move in perfect harmony.

edit on 29-9-2021 by Erno86 because: deleted an added a word

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Wow, another perfect example.

Let me see if I can explain. This was you having one opinion:
"I can comprehend evolutionary theory. I believed it for a while."

This was you changing that opinion:
"But further analysis of biological systems made it quite evident that logic was involved"

That was the change I was talking about, to which you quickly replied "no", despite you having just said it yourself.

At the end of the day it is just your opinion, POV, personal philosophy, etc.

There is nothing to deny, it is just words and ideas that you can't back up. All you have is "this makes sense to me" (logical) and "this doesn't make sense to me" (illogical).
edit on 29-9-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

You believe you came from mutated pond goo. You were conditioned to believe this early on by our education system, despite never actually observing evolution in action, or seeing the evidence for why it is common belief. You just believe it blindly. That's conditioning for you.

Actually, I went to school where we said our prayers every morning. Teachings of Jesus, celebrating Easter, Christmas. etc.

I didn't believe in Jesus nor the theory of evolution. Nor do I think we'll ever get the answer.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology

originally posted by: daskakik

Swoosh!

I can never understand how difficult it is for "intelligent" persons to grasp the fact that none of us was created or born an adult. We all actually did came from a goo, a single cell organism to a fully form human. Evolution has only sped up the process from eons of practice...consider this...
"Once the sperm enters the reproductive system, it can take about 30-45 minutes to reach the egg. For this, it is important to have a healthy sperm which has the right kind of motility to reach the egg and fertilize it..."
It is a case of probability to create YOU.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: toktaylor
It is extremely interesting for you to phrase it this way.

It was human transition from infant to adulthood that led Anaximander of Miletus to theorize on evolution.

And it is unlikely he was the first, just the first known and documented.

I really wish they taught in schools that evolutionary theory is older than the most common religion to argue against it.
edit on 29-9-2021 by peck420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: toktaylor

I can never understand how difficult it is for "intelligent" persons to grasp the fact that none of us was created or born an adult. We all actually did came from a goo, a single cell organism to a fully form human. Evolution has only sped up the process from eons of practice...consider this...

Sperm is like flower pollen.. it contains within its genetic code, and other biological storage mediums, the entire blueprint for maturation and beyond. Try to have an intelligent scientist make a small microscopic thing the size of a pollen grain that can hold such immense data and information that it can feed of its environment and develop into a fully functional biological creature that is capable of replicating and making more of its own. It is not nearly possible for human-level intelligence to do such a thing, this is because it requires an intelligence of greater magnitude that humans possess to make biological life.

"Once the sperm enters the reproductive system, it can take about 30-45 minutes to reach the egg. For this, it is important to have a healthy sperm which has the right kind of motility to reach the egg and fertilize it..."
It is a case of probability to create YOU.

Nah, someone knew I was winning that race since the dawn of time.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Maybe the big box we're in but he didn't crate the earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join