It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 383
<< 380  381  382   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
We've mentioned quinine (extract) taken with zinc, as a covid preventative measure, before in this thread.

So I ran across this today; caught my eye.

The Queen's favorite aperitif contains a bit of quinine

The beverage is famous in the UK for being the favourite drink of Her Majesty the Queen, and it was the favourite drink of Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother as well.

In November 2021, Dubonnet was awarded a Royal Warrant by Queen Elizabeth II.

Wonder if the Queen was told something about quinine a long time ago. Coincidence? Maybe.

Dubonnet

The ads for this drink used to decorate quite a few building sides in France, back in the day.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Word out of the UK is now that the vaccines make you more likely to contract Omicron.

May I ask where you have seen/heard that please?
Rainbows
Jane

@Jane

See --> dailyexpose.uk...

Cheers

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
5 major players who are joining the metaverse...the Builders, Designers, celebrities, engineers (Boeing has vowed to create its next airplane in the metaverse.), and the governments. Barbados will open what could be the world's first metaverse embassy in the platform @Decentraland.

twitter.com...

What a joke. A little too ironic...

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Thank you. That's a bit of an eye opener and certainly goes against the political spin over here.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

I can see this information coming out as a primer to arrest Podesta which would align with the drop and then if Maxwell is found guilty I think the flood starts.

Speaking of this, they're now saying they have uncovered new evidence in the JonBenet Ramsey case that could soon "solve the murder." This is the one I'm sure everyone has seen where the suspects look a lot like John and Tony Podesta and Ghislaine Maxwell.

goat.com.au...

The Podestas supposedly resemble suspect sketches in the Madeleine McCann disappearance. Apparently the guy who made that connection has been murdered himself.
Detective Who Linked Podestas To Madeleine McCann’s Disappearance Found Dead

The JonBenet murder is a whole different rabbit hole.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
That is so weird. I was thinking the same thing about waves. Covid waves.

In Montreal, Quebec, Canada [Harris] they are having their 5th wave due to the Moronic virus. In a sequel to Ripley's Believe It Or Not...the politicians there have decided that infected healthcare workers are allowed to work because they are having an extreme staff shortage.
Granted they have to wear a mask that is useless and the staff still share the same bathroom facilities, cafeteria and work together. They can pretend to set up hot zones and cold zones but if short staffed who cares about their health status. In fact they can recall them even if they are in quarantine.

This is going to be the last drop of water to go into the dam before it breaks. People throughout Canada will no doubt be scratching their heads and questioning why they are being forced into a lock down again. Meanwhile health care workers will be on the loose treating them. I imagine people who are super paranoid will now be afraid to go to the hospital.
This just keeps getting better and better.

montreal.ctv.news.ca...>quebec-prepares-to-keep-info...
Thanks Dashen for all your hard work. This thread is helping even the MSM who are lost in the weeds.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Dr. Vladimir Zev Zelenko who has bravely shown effective Treatments in spite of extreme censorship sounds the alarm...!

Dr Zelenko Covid-19 Protocols

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

I can see this information coming out as a primer to arrest Podesta which would align with the drop and then if Maxwell is found guilty I think the flood starts.

Speaking of this, they're now saying they have uncovered new evidence in the JonBenet Ramsey case that could soon "solve the murder." This is the one I'm sure everyone has seen where the suspects look a lot like John and Tony Podesta and Ghislaine Maxwell.

goat.com.au...

The Podestas supposedly resemble suspect sketches in the Madeleine McCann disappearance. Apparently the guy who made that connection has been murdered himself.
Detective Who Linked Podestas To Madeleine McCann’s Disappearance Found Dead

The JonBenet murder is a whole different rabbit hole.

Thanks for the correction. Man, I wish I had more time to dedicate to this. Working 12 hour days lately. I read on my breaks and then can never remember where I got the stuff from by the time I get home. My memory is slipping. 😂

And thanks to cav (was it?) for digging up that article for Jane.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

goat.com.au...

The past year or so, I've been hearing that Jon Benet Ramsey is actually Katy Perry. I guess we will find out soon enough.
edit on 23-12-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

MOD NOTE
NEW THREAD
www.abovetopsecret.com...

CLOSED
edit on Thu Dec 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 380  381  382   >>

join