It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 308
<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
CLIP is worth a listen, not because of the obvious things. Listen to the 12 year old girl who is in charge of this. This is madness, she's a child, an ignorant child, and child whose great achievements include 1000 darpagram followers, getting a free sub after ten punches on the card, and wearing her onesy on friday nights to binge watch Friends. Total Madness.

Why do the morons on Team Joe keep sitting Joe around the Ikea kids table to sign stuff, and then cram 10 nameless Stockholm Syndrome drones around him to make it look like making an oblong circle with his crayon is an achievement?

FUNNY

The @jack connects continue to produce. The Twat has cash flow problems, oddly, after banning Trump. Seems the LGBTQS1323FIVECAVESINGER "community" isn't as profitable as a man with a few mean tweets.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Notable Resignations/Retirements Worldwide

--------------

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

We're watching...

Source: The Sinking of Captain Bob [PDF] (March 1992)
edit on 1-12-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
House Freedom Caucus asks McConnell to force government shutdown over Biden's vaccine mandate

The House Freedom Caucus sent a letter Wednesday to Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., urging him to use "all procedural tools" at his disposal to delay a stopgap measure to extend government funding into January unless Democrats agree to prohibit funding for President Biden’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate.

Lawmakers are rushing to approve a short-term spending bill, known as a continuing resolution (CR), ahead of Friday’s deadline to briefly extend the deadline to January and avoid a government shutdown. Republicans are hoping to block its passage or at least delay it past the midnight deadline Friday unless Democratic leaders agree to strip out funding to enforce the mandate.

www.foxnews.com... /house-freedom-caucus-mcconnell-force-government-shutdown-bidens-vaccine-mandate

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
PM'd you back

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

More variant anagram coinkydinkys...

DELTA + OMICRON =

1) MEDIA CONTROL

2) O.R., NOT MEDICAL... (Operational Research)

3) O CLAIMED TRON

Talking of TRON, it came out 39 years ago. This trailer screenshot is of when the hero, Kevin FLYNN is sucked into the ENCROM 511 A.I. computer and shows a MIRROR of Graphene Hydroxide razor blades being injected into humans:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Remarkable.

German euthanasia group says it will only carry out assisted suicides on people vaccinated against Covid-19

"Close encounters in closed rooms" – what a fabulous German euphemism for assisted suicide. God forbid that a person without the jab should try to end it all – talk about a vaccine passport to the afterlife...

From cradle to grave, from pod to pod...

Sci Physics

Surfing with my bros...

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Do you have any idea as to who this Jane Doe is?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Important.

Omar the VICTIM clip.

I've spoken often about the world of polarity points. The world we live in, which is not the entirety of creation. We live in the most extreme place of polarity point creation. Again, for those new, in a polarity reality one polarity does not exist without the other being created "first." So, there is no UP without DOWN as the reference point. There is no GOOD without BAD as a reference point and so on. One must exist for the other to create the contrast so we can see the existence of both.

So, the Victim.

In this reality there are Victims and Perpetrators. The two go together. One makes things happen, the other things are forced upon them. The Draco ghouls have a nasty habit, which reveals them every. single. time.

When confronted at all they sprint to the "I am the real Victim here..." corner. The reasons are obvious, if they don't get to the Victim corner first and occupy it, then they have to be the Perpetrator because that is how it goes here.

The Penny A Post Provocateurs use this all the damn time. "Oh, yeah, I'm just trying to help you see the light and this is how you treat me?" = Victim = cannot be Perpetrator.

Now, what cracks me the hell up is they decide they WANT to be seen as a Victim. They literally run to be seen as weak, sad and pathetic, in order to win the game they alone are playing with themselves. Then again, they are hardly self reflective so this makes sense to them.

Gmax and Harvey etc. have problems, they have to get to the Victim side before the Victims do, and they have to effectively paint the actual Victim as the true Perpetrator = Inversion. This of course dooms them among their peers, as they have shown themselves to be weak, pathetic, hopeless etc.

Take a look at the Abortion case today. The Abortion fans MUST rush, sprint, kill to get to the Victim side. Look at the arguments, they woman cannot be the Perpetrator because she is the true Victim in all of this, the only Victim and there can be only one = baby is an object not a Perp or Victim.

Why this is important? We have reached, or are nearing peak Polarity Tolerance for many. This game of "oh, I'm trying to help you and this is how you treat me" is infantile to me. GMax being the victim of a dead guy, while coming from a family of spies is ridiculous to me at this point, skipping the mountains of evidence that say otherwise. Omar asking a staffer to fake a voicemail to she can be a Victim is pathetic.

Many are getting tired of the endless need to run to one side of the teeter totter all the time, to "pick a side" to "see both sides of the story" and choose. They've had it, as I have had it, it is all stupid, all childish, all manipulative and all remedial at best.

Stay the course, see it for what it is, contrast in relation to things well beyond this game. This is the Great Awakening, GREAT, not mini, or temporary, but GREAT, and that means everything that makes up the Matrix system is on display including the fundamental polarity nature of this aspect of Creation.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Nope. The prosecution has taken extreme measures to ensure they remain anonymous. The defense is arguing the measures with the judge via letters. Once the trial is over (depending on outcome), names may leak out. How they referred to these Jane Doe's by number in earlier court docs has been changed.

Letter - Doc #519 (Nov 30)

Interesting cast of lawyers...

Prosecution:
Maurene Ryan Comey - Harvard Law and College of William and Mary (same school as Jen Psaki who was Chi Omega sorority, skull and crossbones are their official symbol).

Alex Rossmiller - Middlebury College (in Vermont), studied political science with a focus on the Middle East, including studying in Istanbul, Turkey. Worked in Defense Intelligence Agency followed by New York University law school.

Damian Williams - even has a wiki page. (SDNY), Harvard, Cambridge, Yale grad & editor of the Yale Law Journal; worked for John Kerry's 2004 presidential campaign; recommended by Sen. Schumer and appointed by Joe Biden to serve as U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York.

Alison Gainfort Moe (Columbia Law School)
Lara Elizabeth Pomerantz (University of Penn)
Andrew Rohrbach (Harvard & Yale)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This posted 4 days ago by Elon Musk.

Found while looking up MicroNovas.

Edward Snowdon 3 days ago

Also

edit on 1-12-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Remarkable.

German euthanasia group says it will only carry out assisted suicides on people vaccinated against Covid-19

"Close encounters in closed rooms" – what a fabulous German euphemism for assisted suicide. God forbid that a person without the jab should try to end it all – talk about a vaccine passport to the afterlife...

From cradle to grave, from pod to pod...

Sci Physics

Surfing with my bros...

This is Interesting, the movie AVATAR was based around the Destruction of Ancient Ancestral Trees the military were bulldozing and destroying their Ancestral Memories from the old ones and Family histories.

The Destruction of the Old World.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1-12-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Weirdly enough, burying people under trees is something I find quite beautiful. 🌲 That’s what my sister Tara always said she wanted, she was a Virgo, lol, detail oriented. We could have Never have imagined she wasn’t going to be the one who was figuring out how to bury us under a tree, in a shroud, man it’s hard to think about this...but believe it or not, we actually found one of the few cemetery’s in CA that allowed this type of burial in S.L.O. , old, very cool as far as cemetery’s go.
They allow Creative grave markers, Tara’s buried under beautiful Pine tree’s next to a hill that has a Pyramid on it, seriously !

But even weirder it’s right across the street from her and her hubbies first home/condo, where we went through both Tesla Girl and her Son’s labor together. God, a lot of Special Family memories there....ok, enough sad stuff....lol, I guess the point was with all the sick sh#t being done to us, burying people under trees might be one of the ideas worth considering. 🌿

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Weirdly enough, burying people under trees is something I find quite beautiful. 🌲

I have no issue with burials under trees as some of my ancestors are under, now huge trees. But, the 'pod' burials is just alittle too creepy for me. I say leave ancient burial rites/customs alone. Welp, we're all going through a paradigm shift of everything so guess we should not look upon everything changing as a total negative. Though, these days there seems to be a hidden dark agenda to nearly everything.

As PillarOfFire eluded to, I think our nefarious masters want to erase or disconnect our ancestral memories & knowledge from consciousness and steer us into a Metaverse 8th realm. You will own nothing and be happy type of nonsense.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Yeah I hear you....Big difference between burying our loved ones under trees, then a mass produced “Pod” scenario....uggg makes me cringe how our Naturally Good instincts have been used against us at every turn. Can our Heart’s desire to return to the Earth our physical bodies, be trusted to Pod coffin maker’s ? Are the pods toxic to the Earth, why is it better then shroud or biodegradable coffin with a Tree planted over it ?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I wonder her appx. age. We know she works in Hollywood, was on a reality t.v. show with Matt, and was in a beauty pageant of Trumps. That information alone is enough for black hats to know who she is especially if they were involved in her abuse....I'm not sure she is safe or will remain safe.......just saying.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Here's some interesting information that just dropped
www.bitchute.com...

For the record, I don't trust Lin Wood or Jordan Sather or anyone involved in this. I'm just watching and hoping to see some dominoes fall. I don't trust anyone who's profiting financially or who's looking to make financial gain at this time and that includes Trump. If that makes me a leftist, I'm totally cool with that.

"Exclusive-Trump's social media venture seeks $1 billion raise -"
www.msn.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
U.S. Satellites Are Being Attacked Every Day According To Space Force General

U.S. Space Force's General David Thompson, the service's second in command, said last week that Russia and China are launching "reversible attacks," such as electronic warfare jamming, temporarily blinding optics with lasers, and cyber attacks, on U.S. satellites "every single day." He also disclosed that a small Russian satellite used to conduct an on-orbit anti-satellite weapon test back in 2019 had first gotten so close to an American one that there were concerns an actual attack was imminent.......

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Aside from media UFO psywars, the uptick of 'meteor' sightings has me wondering if some of those are actually satellite debris.

The decades old ME battlefield has moved to Space.? He who conquers space wins full spectrum dominance.

From your link:

That being said, Russia's recent anti-satellite weapon test has prompted renewed calls for arms control agreements to ban anti-satellite systems, which present threats to military and non-military systems in space. This includes the indirect risks that come from the debris produced by the destruction of satellites in orbit.

The NATOstan Clown Show By Pepe Escobar

The charade has come to a point that – diplomatically – is quite unprecedented: Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov lost his Taoist patience.

American hysteria over the “imminent” Russian invasion of Ukraine has exploded every geopolitical Stupid-o-Meter in sight – and that’s quite an accomplishment.

What a mess. Sections of the U.S. Deep State are in open revolt against the combo that remote controls Crash Test Dummy, who impersonates POTUS. The neocon-neoliberal axis is itching for a war – but has no idea how to sell it to an immensely fractured public opinion.

UKUS, which de facto controls the Five Eyes spy scam, excels only in propaganda. So in the end it’s up to the CIA/MI6 intel axis and their vast network of media chihuahuas to accelerate Fear and Loathing ad infinitum.

Russophobic U.S. Think Tankland would very much cherish a Russian “invasion”, out of the blue, and could not give a damn about the inevitable trouncing of Ukraine. The problem is the White House – and the Pentagon – must “intervene”, forcefully; otherwise that will represent a catastrophic loss of “credibility” for the Empire.

Translation: anything the Empire of Chaos and its NATO subsidiary try in Donbass, directly or indirectly, the humiliation will make the Afghanistan “withdrawal” look like a House of Gucci dinner party.

Something must have got lost in translation. So here’s what happened: Russia conclusively demonstrated it’s capable of obliterating each and every one of NATO’s satellites and blind “all their missiles, planes and ships, not to mention ground forces” in case they decide to materialize their warmongering ideas.

Obviously those deaf, dumb and blind NATOstan armchair warrior clowns – fresh from their Afghan “performance” – won’t get the message. But NATOstan anyway was never accused of being partial to reality.

The NATOstan Clown Show
Amusing article with some strategic points.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

An example of why all of Trump's judicial appointments were so important.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
How about Rose McGowan?

I knew nothing of this show, but heard she took a stand w Larry Elder against Newsome in CA. I just checked and this is about her show:

Early on in the two-hour premiere, we’re shown chilling footage of a then 23-year-old McGowan — being trailed by an MTV crew for a “day in the life” feature — entering a hotel to meet Harvey Weinstein in his room, where she says she was raped. (Weinstein has denied all allegations of non-consensual sex.) Recalling her last words to MTV’s cameras — “I think my life is finally getting easier” — McGowan is overcome with emotion, with anger, and with guilt. “That haunted me,” she says now. “I felt like, ‘Goddammit, I jinxed myself.’”

Today, McGowan’s persona is one of a bold, loud, “motherf***ing beast” with an f-you buzz-cut, a warrior set on taking down the patriarchy.

www.yahoo.com...

originally posted by: RookQueen
I wonder her appx. age. We know she works in Hollywood, was on a reality t.v. show with Matt, and was in a beauty pageant of Trumps. That information alone is enough for black hats to know who she is especially if they were involved in her abuse....I'm not sure she is safe or will remain safe.......just saying.

top topics

<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join