It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSaviorCyber

There is nowhere to hide here on ATS.
Is your message an conspiracy. Please don’t answer that.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: FlyingFox

And with no VP, the Senate Ties would not have a tie-breaker so maybe no mo VP !!!!!!!!!!

In the current political environment, I have a hard time imagining any VP getting approved by the senate, unless it's someone like Patrick Leahy who can get bipartisan support.

BTW, does the House have any role in approving a new VP? I would have thought it would only require a senate confirmation, like any other presidential appointee, but maybe not.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I just looked it up, and it appears that both the House and Senate need to approve a replacement VP.

Could be interesting, because with no tie-breaker in the Senate, they'll need a candidate who can garner at least a bit of Republican support.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This has bothered me for awhile now and I just will toss in this gold circle device into the mix.
Saturday, September 11, 2021 at 10.46 a.m. [Biden is supposed to be president #46, however most likely Hussein]
George W. Bush speech.

Bush gave his speech and the seal read "Vice President".

Is that protocal that former presidents making speeches, especially on such a significant date, use that seal?

At the time I was wondering if that symbolized who really was VP. It just felt really odd to me.
www.bushcenter.org>press-releases>2021/09

originally posted by: crankyoldman
AGAIN! Notice the seal is blurred out. CLIP

Notice the edge of the table is fine, so this took more thought to make this happen this the one below. Also notice how tightly framed this is.

Someone find me where this has happened before, where the official feed took the time and effort to specifically blur out the official seal, AND, AND, take that same doctored video and post it to the official Twits of the pOTUS and vpOTUS as the official celebration of record of the "infrastructure" event for their "followers."

That's a signal.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

I'm just the messenger....

Me too: twitter.com...

Cold makes his mind even more "strange"?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
I was thinking the same thing. One person who has a big following in California is Elizabeth Warren. In fact many friends were really disappointed that she was not selected as V.P.
There was a collective sigh of resignation and real disappointment when Harris was chosen.

If Warren is chosen now she would be the most acceptable candidate to swing over Republicans, although she is not nearly woke enough. Bernie likes her as well.

Biden is removed and she moves up as President. To appease the extreme crowd what about Bernie as V.P?

Youtube Spining Wheels by Blood, Sweat and Tears.

edit on 17-11-2021 by Thoughtful1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Shelter them from prosecution? This LARP has been claiming "soon" hillary and obama will be arrested since trump took office.

Im suprised anyone still takes Qanon stuff seriously.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: Justoneman

I'm just the messenger....

Me too: twitter.com...

Cold makes his mind even more "strange"?

It is not you that are being mean for knowing truths that people don't like. It is the truths fault. That is a fact. The truth is what is mean sometimes. Reality is a harsh pill to swallow for some.

Thoughtful one
The spinning wheels go round and round part is sure what we have. What goes up must come down is about to happen too it seems to me.

edit on 17-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I would just love for this to happen. It would be an EPIC troll.
P

I does seem like everything is engineered to troll the populace into open revolt.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Why does the media call this guy "QAnon Shaman"?

Sentenced to 3 years today: thehill.com...

Because of what's coming, the attention to "Q" by our corrupt officials is a good thing. But I was wondering why Jacob Chansley was given the "QAnon Shaman" title.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
My take on this; if "protocol" is the reason, this still hasn't been done before. The way they worked around it, proven by a review of both Bidan and Harris's Twitter accounts, is by retweeting from their @VP and @POTUS accounts, with the seal unblurred. This was done many times in the past. Why would they go to all the trouble to re-work the video and blur the seals when they already could post the videos to their @VP and @POTUS accounts and retweet like they did many times previously? It's a useless extra step.

a reply to: crankyoldman

Unfortunately, it's a matter of protocol when govt officials use their personal Twitter accounts.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
MIA VP's in US Presidency::

1. James Madison (1809-1817)
Vacant VP after Apr. 20, 1812
Vacant VP after Nov. 23, 1814
Elbridge (gerrymander) Gerry served as VP from March 4, 1813 – until his death on November 23, 1814. VP remained vacant till March 4, 1817.

2. Andrew Jackson (1829-1837)
Vacant VP after Dec 28, 1832 till March 4, 1833.

3. Franklin Pierce (1853-57):
Vacant VP after Apr 18, 1853 till March 4, 1857.

4. Ulysses S. Grant (1869-1877):
Vacant VP after Nov 22, 1875 till March 4, 1877.

5. Grover Cleveland (1885-89):
Vacant VP after Nov 25, 1885 till March 4, 1889.

6. William McKinley (1897-1901):
Vacant VP after Nov 21, 1899; Theodore Roosevelt as VP from March 4, 1901 – September 14, 1901.

7. Theodore Roosevelt (Sept 14, 1901-1909):
Vacant VP till Mar 4, 1905.

8. William Howard Taft (1909-13):
Vacant VP after Oct 30, 1912 till March 4, 1913.

9. Calvin Coolidge (1923-29):
Vacant VP till Mar 4, 1925

10. Harry S. Truman (1945-1953):
Vacant VP till Jan 20, 1949

11. Lyndon B. Johnson (Nov 22, 1963-Jan 20, 1969)
Vacant till Jan 20, 1965 (Hubert Humphrey)

12. Richard Nixon (1969-Aug 9, 1974):
Vacant VP Oct 10 – Dec 6, 1973

13. Gerald Ford (Aug 9, 1974-Jan 20, 1977)
Vacant VP till Dec 19, 1974 (Nelson Rockefeller)

These president's never had a VP:
14. John Tyler (1841-1845)
15. Millard Fillmore (1850-53)
16. Andrew Johnson (1865-69)
17. Chester A. Arthur (1881-85)

Wiki listing

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: FlyingFox

Peter Paul Montgomery Buttigieg ?

SIAP. At work. Fox news is also reporting that Harris may resign soon. It appears that Military Events telegram channel may be plugged in.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Jacob Anthony Angeli Chansley aka "QAnon Shaman" also aka "Yellowstone Wolf" was reported as a shamanic practitioner when attending a climate activism protest in Arizona, Sept 2019.

Angeli, in a 2020 interview with The Arizona Republic, said that he wears the fur bonnet, paints his face and walks around shirtless with ragged pants as a way to attract attention.
Here's a 2020 interview.

“The goal of modern propaganda is no longer to transform opinion but to arouse an active and mythical belief.”
― Jacques Ellul

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I was looking at Telegram and saw a picture of Gibraltar and their flag while talking about their high vaccination rate and skyrocketing COVID cases. I was kind of shocked:

en.wikipedia.org...

Their flag is a red castle with a key.

Gibraltar is home to the Rock of Gibraltar.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

"When World War II broke out in 1939, the authorities evacuated the civilian population to Morocco, the United Kingdom, Jamaica, and Madeira so that the military could fortify Gibraltar against a possible German attack. By 1942 there were over 30,000 British soldiers, sailors, and airmen on the Rock. They expanded the tunnel system and made the Rock a keystone in the defence of shipping routes to the Mediterranean.

In February 1997, it was revealed the British had a secret plan called Operation Tracer to conceal servicemen in tunnels beneath the Rock in case the Germans captured it. The team in the rock would have radio equipment with which to report enemy movements. A six-man team waited undercover at Gibraltar for two and a half years. The Germans never got close to capturing the rock and so the men were never sealed inside. The team was disbanded to resume civilian life when the war ended."

The keystone.
edit on 11/17/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

"It depends on your definition of 'eradicated' does't it?"

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
POTUS45 comms links to posts!

GEORGE NEWS on telegram posted this statement at 17:06:27GMT on 17th:

SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
NOVEMBER 17, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

When the Broken Old Crow, Mitch McConnell, agreed to a two-month extension, he allowed the Democrats to get their act together and pass the $1.2 Trillion "Non-Infrastructure" Green New Deal Bill, which is a disaster for America in that only 11% of the money will be spent on REAL Infrastructure, with most being spent on Green New Deal nonsense, with big tax increases. Its actual cost is over $2 Trillion, but the bigger disaster is yet to come in the next, much larger version of the Green New Deal, which some people say will be $5 Trillion. This was all allowed by Mitch McConnell's incompetence and now I understand that a couple Republican Senators may get on board so that they can have yet another and even bigger victory, for the Democrats, while at the same time ensuring massive Inflation and the destruction of our Country as we know it. This is what happens when you allow a guy who lost an Election to take over the Office of the President. He obviously had no mandate, but they're changing our Country and everything it stands for. Mitch McConnell couldn't stop the first Bill so 19 Senators, including himself, joined in. That's what he does—if you can't beat them, join them. If he wasn't so stupid and didn't give the two-month extension, he could have stopped it all. Now he and his RINO friends will allow a much bigger and far worse Bill to pass, ruining our Country while giving the Democrats a great political lift, all at the same time. People, with the help of the Fake News Media, have already forgotten about the horrendous Afghanistan withdrawal, an economy and jobs that are in shambles, and so many other things. The good news is, they can't forget about Inflation because it's hitting them right in the face. This is the Broken Old Crow's fault. He could have won it all using the Debt Ceiling—they were ready to fold. Now the Democrats have a big victory and the wind at their back. McConnell is a fool and he damn well better stop their "Dream of Communism Bill" and keep his Senators in line, or he should resign now, something he should have done a long time ago. Use the Debt Ceiling like it should have been used, you Old Broken Crow, to do so would hurt our Country far less than this horrible Bill. Any Republican in the House or Senate who votes for this Bill will never ever get a Trump Endorsement. Thank you, and good luck!

###

1) Broken Old Crow appears 3 times, word order changes:
Gematria = 155, 930, 1294 (Simple, English, Jewish)
Equivalents: TWITTER, Valley Forge, George Floyd psyop, XRP the coin to rule them all, Coronavirus, Virus Event, A virus pandemic

2) Gematria links to posts; 155 and 3x155:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: snf602p9 No.149490950 📁
Nov 15 2017 00:38:48 (EST)
_Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes
_green1_0600
Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [… + 1]
Yes
Godspeed.

Q

a) Nov 15th plus "2 days ahead of schedule" gives today, Nov 17th!

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: ab7ad6 No.248629 📁
Jan 5 2018 17:18:47 (EST)
One post today.
No other platforms used.
No comms privately w/ anyone.
Don’t get lost.
Q

a) Timestamp encodes today, Nov 17th,
b) "No comms privately w/ anyone." = BLACKOUT/Internet kill switch?
c) "Don't get lost" = GPS down?

3) Post is 2401 characters long... #2401

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.390 📁
Nov 4 2018 12:18:15 (EST)
www.washingtonpost.com... 8/11/03/e548a8f0-ded3-11e8-b3f0-62607289efee_story.html📁
When you can't discredit this movement using logic and facts, you resort to comparing it to ART?
How many articles has the WASH POST released attacking the 'Q' movement?
Why is the WASH POST dedicated to attacking this movement?
WASH POST owned by AMAZON?
ABC's & AMAZON
www.theatlantic.com...📁
If we aren't a threat, or real, or simply just a conspiracy theory, why the [constant] heavy attacks?
www.youtube.com...📁
[Information Warfare][IW]
[Destroy the Controlled Narrative]
POWER BELONGS WITH THE PEOPLE.
WWG1WGA!!!
(((Q+)))

Q

4) Broken Old Crow links to Association of Old Crows:

The Association of Old Crows (AOC) is an organization for individuals who have common interests in Electronic Warfare (EW), Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations (EMSO), Cyber Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA), Information Operations (IO), and other information related capabilities. The Association of Old Crows provides a means of connecting members and organizations nationally and internationally across government, defense, industry, and academia to promote the exchange of ideas and information, and provides a platform to recognize advances and contributions in these fields.

a) So this is another reference to BLACKOUT? Electronic Warfare (EW)? Cyber Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA)? Information Operations (IO)?

5) From the statement, this sentence reads as though POTUS45 is now a Senator?

Mitch McConnell couldn't stop the first Bill so 19 Senators, including himself, joined in

edit on 17-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Thank-you for the excellent history lesson!

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Thank-you for the detailed reply. This Q-Anon Shaman will be proven as one of the GOOD symbols of Jan 6th, once Joe Biden is shown to be illegitimately elected. Ashli Babbitt being murdered by Pelosi's Capitol Police goon, will be the only tragedy of that day.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Two men convicted of killing Malcolm X will be exonerated after 55 years...

@NYTimes
The convictions of Muhammad A. Aziz and Khalil Islam are expected to be thrown out after a 22-month investigation, validating long-held doubts about who killed the civil rights leader.

Cory Booker featured one of the assassins of Malcolm X in a 2010 re-election commercial.

Here's the clip from the Netflix docu...

🤪🤡

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join