It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Can someone tell me if this retirement, and the timing of it's announcement, is significant?

Chuck Grassley tweet, at 10:16:03 EST

Sorry 2hear of Sen Leahy’s retirement He & I work together on so many major pieces of legislation False Claims Whistleblower protections EB5 Freedom of Information Act to name a few Pat, Marcelle, Barbara & I are gr8 friends For the Senate his leadership will b missed

From wiki

Patrick Joseph Leahy (/ˈleɪhi/; born March 31, 1940) is an American politician and attorney serving as the president pro tempore of the United States Senate, and as the senior United States senator from Vermont.

edit on 15-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Ghost Ezra just posted a video of Steve Bannon repeating WE'RE GOING ON THE OFFENSE against Nancy Pelosi, Merrick Garland and Joe Biden!

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 939e10 No.2599937 📁
Aug 14 2018 16:53:36 (EST)
>>2599779
Important takeaway.
We've had the ball the entire time.
Think offense.

Why did POTUS move his entire operation out of TT the DAY AFTER the ADM ROGERS [SCIF] MEETING?
The WORLD is WATCHING.
The WORLD is HERE.
EYES ON.

Q

Timestamp encodes Nov 15th and 16th.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Well with the mess that is the Steele dossier being revealed to the masses it is really no surprise and the ammunition it provides!! It may be time things start biting Dems in the rear. We still don't know the full accounting Durham has and it would not shock me in the least that it could derail the lefts plans.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I haven't fact-checked, but looks accurate to me...🤔😂

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Is the football symbolic, and Aaron Rodgers is vaccinating their penises?

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I haven't fact-checked, but looks accurate to me...🤔😂

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
www.youtube.com>watch Megan Kelly interview with Brian Dressen
A Chemist Describes His Wife's Major Adverse Reaction After participating in the Astra Zeneca Vaccine Trials for Covid.

Something stands out in this interview. Medidata had patients self reporting via an app on their cell phones about any symptoms or serious adverse reactions to the vaccine. Dressen states that there were specific choices the participant could select and there was no option to report other serious reactions.
Although Medidata was not named specifically in the interview they worked with all the pharma companies involved with the vaccines. Due to the plandemic they had to resort to virtual clinical trials and Medidata was all set up to do this.

Just wondering out loud but I wonder if Glen de Vries was given the list of selected adverse reactions by Astra Zeneca and the other big pharma companies leaving out symptoms that were normally included or ones that were suspected. Why wouldn't there be a choice of "other" and the option to expand?
Big pharma were very important clients to the company and involved lots of $. Ask no questions and we will tell no lies.

The fact that he was so involved with the vaccines and then dies in a plane crash. To me it seems more than a coincidence.

www.reuters.com>dassault-systems-press-results?u...

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: MetalThunder

Glen de Vries, co-founder of Medidata dies in small plane crash.

COVID-19 and Clinical Trials:

As the global impact of COVID-19 increases, Medidata is continuously analyzing its effect on patient study enrollment, the response by world regulatory bodies and which Medidata’s solutions can help address your COVID 19-related challenges. Read our latest report.
link

Did Medidata find out something inconvenient about those Rona cynical (oops) trials?

In December 2019, Medidata was acquired by Dassault Systèmes which in turn was spun off from Dassault Aviation in 1981. In March 2021 French billionaire Olivier Dassault died in a helicopter crash...

Synchromystic bonus material:

Dune currently dominates the box office. In Dune Piter De Vries is a twisted mentat in service of Baron Harkonnen (De Vries is the architect of the plan to destroy House Atreides).

Peter Rudolf de Vries a Dutch investigative journalist and crime reporter was assassinated in July this year.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Well there is now two points of reference. So, in the voice of Brian Williams "that's as good as true".

Quite frankly though, I would rather have a football tossed at my "groinal" region than some of the side effects of getting the injections.

Also pro-vaxxers are getting worse than "Level 10" Vegans (whatever that means)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

a reply to: butcherguy

Sorry about that. In part, things get posted here in order to debunk them.

I'll never be the same.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON
Any idea on what Flynn's angle is with promoting one national religion, namely Christianity, for the US?
Its certainly caught his supporters off guard.

Then you haven't been paying close attention.

The Q/Flynn crowd has been saying "God wins in the end". There are bible verses and reference to Lucifer and 666 all over these discussions and Flynn has been on God's team so to speak for a while. I think you are having one of them Mandela things /s.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

@TulsiGabbard - Tulsi is like a double-edge sword.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Good way to kill an afternoon...
[...]

They are f'n crazy. The man junk is not getting anywhere near a needle unless it has been cut by someone like Mrs Bobbit and needs reattachment! I can't imagine one reason to take another chance of any kind and throw in the penis as a possible mishap. NO WAY! Never ever.

edit on Mon Nov 15 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

And that's why Brian Williams should be President with Gabbard as the VP. It would be the complete opposite of what we have now, A person that can wait till a commercial break to poop and a competent VP.

I read a story over the weekend about how Joe described Harris as "a waitress". On Sunday I couldn't find the story, so either media is just tossing out weird stories to see who re-tweets them, or stories are coming out then the White House is pushing back to them up.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Also, ONE religion could = Abrahamic.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Weirdly though, the Hebrews didn't practice a monotheism until after the Babylonian Captivity. It would seem that Zoroastrianism might be the only ancient monotheist religion, unless someone is trying to push that religion that Akhenaten created back in 1350's BCE?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The 42 yo ICE agent (deportation officer) suicide in NY on Pier 40 resurfaced again on Telegram. Here is the old ATS link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A lot of parallels with what Q said, but it is like an evil mirror. What really bothers me is I absolutely cannot find the ICE agent’s name. Does anyone know it?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Guyfriday

@TulsiGabbard - Tulsi is like a double-edge sword.

Do you have the source for that image ?
I went to the site

And it didn't have the image. Also Not that I'm sold or trust crenshaw but nothing comes up for him.

However Tulsi did show up, which is not surprising for me.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

OK so this has been bugging me. This finger over the mouth as a sign to keep your mouth shut, is very old and has links back to an Ancient Roman Cult named "Pharaonic Order of Silence". I only came across the name a few times when researching Shadow People. Apparently this cult worshipped a group of either Shadow People, or people with amazing abilities that wore dark clothing.

If I may speculate a little, and this is just my thoughts on this since there isn't much to go off from except a very few bits here and there, it would seem that this cult came out of Egypt and traveled along the same path of the Hebrews have been speculated to have traveled out of Egypt. So this cult may in fact be Hebrew in origin from during a time when they worshipped multiple of gods.

The oldest reference to the name "Regum Ordo Silentii" (or king's order of silence) dates back to the 30's BCE when Rome was still friendly with Egypt. later when I read the name from the late 16th century it was named as "Pharaonic Order of Silence". As to what they do or if all these references are of the same group is hard to say, but the "silent" finger movement seems to have started with them.

Just something to think about.

I thought it might be good to add this in:
The differences between my thoughts on the group and when the earliest reference was is because of the cults practices of Shadow people Worship. This is why I believe that it came across the desert with the Hebrews and might have spread along Roman trade route during the Pax Romana.
edit on 15-11-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Bets quote from The Prophecy:

Gabriel:
Do you know how you got that dent, in your top lip? Way back, before you were born, I told you a secret, then I put my finger there and I said "Shhhhh!"

www.quotes.net...

originally posted by: Guyfriday

OK so this has been bugging me. This finger over the mouth as a sign to keep your mouth shut, is very old and has links back to an Ancient Roman Cult named "Pharaonic Order of Silence". I only came across the name a few times when researching Shadow People. Apparently this cult worshipped a group of either Shadow People, or people with amazing abilities that wore dark clothing.

If I may speculate a little, and this is just my thoughts on this since there isn't much to go off from except a very few bits here and there, it would seem that this cult came out of Egypt and traveled along the same path of the Hebrews have been speculated to have traveled out of Egypt. So this cult may in fact be Hebrew in origin from during a time when they worshipped multiple of gods.

The oldest reference to the name "Regum Ordo Silentii" (or king's order of silence) dates back to the 30's BCE when Rome was still friendly with Egypt. later when I read the name from the late 16th century it was named as "Pharaonic Order of Silence". As to what they do or if all these references are of the same group is hard to say, but the "silent" finger movement seems to have started with them.

Just something to think about.

I thought it might be good to add this in:
The differences between my thoughts on the group and when the earliest reference was is because of the cults practices of Shadow people Worship. This is why I believe that it came across the desert with the Hebrews and might have spread along Roman trade route during the Pax Romana.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Way to go Brandon!!

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I guess he was removed from that site/page. Crenshaw is listed here for 2019...

World Economic Forum: Here are WEF’s Young Global Leaders pushing boundaries and changing the World in 2019 - It's a lengthy page, just do keyword search on his name.

top topics

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join