It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 163
<< 160  161  162   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas tests +++ for The RONA

Must be from getting to close to the migrants at the Border 🤫

Biden was exposed (a little) to Mayorkas on Saturday, while chasing children around the grounds.

Source: www.bloomberg.com...

Joe now has an excuse to disappear 10 days, if he wants to.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Ha, the 'shell game' wouldn't surprise me. I think you're on to something...

Sourced from: finance.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: carewemust

True.

I found this, Vax exemption cards made by "We The People". I guess now ppl are using these.

Vax Exemption Cards

I think a fake "I'm Vaccinated" card would work better in most cases, where being vaccinated is required.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
🙋 onehuman!
Human blood group. Four groups are rh positive, four groups are rh negative...

I can't give someone my kidney if our blood types don't match. But this one jab is aimed to fix everybody? One blood group will show greater mortality than the rest. Likewise, another will show less. Spectrum of chance targeting leukocytes

1 source

eta
As far as the government will go to convince me I'm sick is not rational if the jab is what makes me sick...another angle
edit on (10/19/2121 by loveguy because: 🙏❤

one more eta

My understanding if I'm understanding the papers I read.....insane bkmk collection and open tabs on steroids, though I sleep well and recall zero dreams unless deja vu...

Suppose the targeted blood group is rh positive, would it qualify as a bioweapon finally, and is being rh positive a death sentence if one submits to the jab???

Untested hypothesis
edit on (10/19/2121 by loveguy because: 💯

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Thinking about the death of Colon Powell, it's almost an encore performance, a Yellowcake version of WMDs in Iraq 2.0.

The backstory that was stressed of how he was vaxxed but still DIED of COVID is just an effort to scare people into the getting booster jab. He sacrificed his career to sell a lie to the world, how appropriate his death was also a sacrifice to another big lie.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Oleg Deripaska's DC home is currently being raided by the FBI. This dude coordinated with Christopher Steele and is a key player in the spygate fiasco. The MSM (the Hill) is trying their best to make it sound like this may be related to Trump, but I would wager that this is a product of John Durham's investigation.

Getting closer and closer to Hillary Clinton.

NBC

A fitting headline...

FBI Raids DC Home of Oleg Deripaska, Chris Steele’s Former Employer, and Central Player in Corrupt FBI Operation Against Donald Trump.

To a refresher on "Trap Trump", and an overhead view of the puzzle, now that more pieces are coming together.

Excellent Article!: theconservativetreehouse.com... bi-operation-against-donald-trump/

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Could it be Mt Kailash in Tibet? Interesting history.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Trogs = Trump voters?

www.hulu.com...

The synopsis alone doesn't do the allegory justice.

So weird.

top topics

<< 160  161  162   >>

join