It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
'Groundbreaking: Nebraska AG Says Doctors Can Legally Prescribe Ivermectin, HCQ for COVID, Calls Out FDA, CDC, Fauci, Media for ‘Fueling Confusion and Misinformation’

Peterson cited numerous studies showing ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine reduced mortality by up to 75% or more when used as a preventative or prophylaxis for COVID, suggesting hundreds of thousands of lives could have been saved had the drugs been widely used in America.
“Every citizen — Democrat or Republican — should be grateful for Doug Peterson’s thoughtful and courageous counteroffensive against the efforts of Big Pharma, its captive federal regulators, and its media and social media allies to silence doctors and deny Americans life-saving treatments,” Robert F. Kennedy Jr., chairman of Children’s Health Defense, told The Defender via email.
“We finally have a leader who puts constitutional rights, peer-reviewed science and human health above industry profits. Doug Peterson is uncowed and unbowed — a genuine hero on horseback for all Americans.” Kennedy said.

childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/nebr aska-ag-doug-peterson-legal-opinion-ivermectin-hcq-covid/

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Breaking from Whiplash347 telegram:

BREAKING: Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro N. Mayorkas has tested positive for COVID.

Follow @InsiderPaper

... and another...

Fox News's Neil Cavuto tests positive for breakthrough COVID-19 case

Fox News host Neil Cavuto, who has been open about his health struggles with multiple sclerosis, announced Tuesday that he has tested positive for COVID-19 despite being vaccinated.

Cavuto did not host his Fox show "Your World" on Tuesday due to the diagnosis.

edit on 19-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Reincarnated Aliester Crowley issues demand...

Pope Demands Silicon Valley “In the Name of God” Censor “Hate Speech,” “Conspiracy Theories”

The Pope made the remarks during a World Meeting of Popular Movements, a shadowy organization created to promote “social justice” and fight racism with the help of religious leaders.

“In the name of God, I ask the technology giants to stop exploiting human weakness, people’s vulnerability, for the sake of profits without caring about the spread of hate speech, grooming, fake news, conspiracy theories, and political manipulation,” he stated.

Pope Francis also invoked the term “post-truth,” which was invented by establishment media organs after they began to lose their monopoly on controlling the narrative following the election of Donald Trump.

The great dying is coming...

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Now I know why I have to struggle to understand Neil Cavuto's words, and why he's gone so frequently from his own FoxNews show. If Cavuto didn't attack President Trump so frequently, I'd feel bad for him.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I have been thinking about this vax issue for a few days now. I'm wondering if we are approaching this all wrong and I'm also wondering if Q actually did try to point to this somewhere along the line.

We have so many people that think WE are off our rockers with our statistics and information about the vax because they got them and they feel fine. Therefor in their minds all the other people suffering side effects and even death are just a fluke. The fact that the MSM will not give them the real numbers of deaths associated with the vax doesn't help either. All it does is make us look even more off the wall when we try to present the real numbers as we know them. Even showing them footage of others that now regret that they got the vax or talk about the symptoms they have now when they were very healthy beforehand doesn't phase them either. Again just a fluke.

Now some people are under the impression that those that haven't suffered any side effects may have only gotten saline shots. That seems to be just where it is left and not pursued beyond that point.

What if it IS some other reason? What do all these people have in common? Is it a genetic thing? Maybe some have the same Dr in certain areas that is secretly giving them somethign else, the saline perhaps if anything? Maybe there is a "timer" affect that wont go off until later?

So much with Q is mirror related. Have we missed something? It seems many think it has to do with 5G and frequencies.
Maybe these people that aren't effected vibrate at a different frequency?

I don't know, it just seems to me there must be a common denominator that we are missing. Why do some people that are vaxed lose use of their legs, or the muscles go slack in their mouths. Even the ones that do become afflicted seem to have common ailment categories among them.

At this point I'm hoping this post makes any sense. I just feel if we could figure out those kind of answers of whats the same and what different for these groups, we might get further ahead in understanding whats really going on with this whole thing besides the obvious.

I know Q has pointed at something like this coming so it seems like that answer should be there as well. Anyone???

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas tests +++ for The RONA

Must be from getting to close to the migrants at the Border 🤫

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hey guy's take this for what it's worth. This is from Hal Turner's site. Sometimes there's a nugget of truth to a few stories.
halturnerradioshow.com... who-took-the-vaccine-is-dead

TextA horrifying video conference (video below) from inside China has been intercepted by intelligence sources and in it, bosses from the China Communist Party discuss the future of the United States after distribution of the vaccine: "Everyone who took the vaccine is dead" they say.
The leaked segment of the intercepted video conference begins with the CCP Boss who organized the video conference telling the other CCP participants "What the CCP wants most is to have U.S. Troops get vaccinated."
The speaker goes on to say "Once they get vaccinated, the U.S. Military will collapse, and the CCP will triumph."

What do you think BS?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
They usually can.
Captain Kirk wore it better.
Has anyone been watching the latest American Horror Story?
Seems to fit nicely with aspects of this thread.
History. If White Hats are in control they could be showing us the deal Ike was coerced into with the aliens?
There have been a lot of the dark side of wrestling, nfl etc as well.
The format the are showing it us in if so is not going to awaken many.
Can we speed it up to the Tribunals?

Not liking the cargo ships off shore ever play risk? Literally at our backdoor.
Barry's China enclaves in the US rang some alarm bells.
Lest we not forget Billy's sale of CA port big bells.
Invasion thru infiltration indeed.

For the Global warming folks
6:50 Durham (University)
Earth cools at a rate of 200 degrees F every multijillion years.

Before I forget I saw the man in the moon one morning.
It appeared as tho he was looking thru a window or porthole.
the seen from the end of the last Men in Black came to mind.
Are we just a zoo for the "Gods"

Chills still randomly occur, certain TV stations actually hurt my ears. When I am in the same room as when it is on.
TBF they are not channels I watch and are terrible trash tv the fact is they actually cause an adverse reaction in my eardrums
a reply to: crankyoldman

edit on 10/19/2021 by CrazyFox because: eta

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

onehuman, one thought on that:

I hear that people get affected by the vax where they already have either inflammation or some existing condition; such as heart, diabetes etc.

May be we should understand what in those areas attracts the active components of the vaccine?

For example;

a) If the vaccine attaches to white blood cells, which congregate where they need to heal the body, then may be the active components AVOID oxygen (carried in the red blood cells) and maybe even block off capillaries carrying red cells for this reason??

b) Say the active component is graphene oxide... does that change to graphene DIOXIDE in a rich oxygen environment? Does graphene dioxide conduct electricity less well than graphene oxide?

I found a couple of hints in some old articles:
c) Wonder-material graphene could be dangerous to humans and the environment (2014)

Another study by a team from University of California, Riverside’s Bourns College of Engineering examined how graphene oxide nanoparticles might interact with the environment if they found their way into surface or ground water sources.

The team found that in groundwater sources, where there’s little organic material and the water has a higher degree of hardness, graphene oxide nanoparticles tended to become less stable and would eventually settle out or be removed in sub-surface environments.

d) So why would HARD WATER help destabilise graphene oxide?
For this we look to the difference between hard water and soft water (Jul 2019)

The hardness of water is determined primarily by the amount of calcium and magnesium it contains. Higher levels of these and other minerals make water hard.
Instead of having higher levels of calcium and magnesium, soft water tends to have higher concentrations of sodium, or salt.

e) As I understand it (so correct me if i'm wrong), we give sick people saline solution because it increases the electrolytes in the blood stream, aiding repair - but in the case of graphene oxide, soft water (saline solution) improves the conductance of electricity between the graphene oxide and the bodies cells?

f) Whereas hardened arteries with more calcium in them, destabilise graphene oxide and reduce it's conductivity with other cells?

This theory could be evidenced by proof that older people (with more hardened arteries) statistically get less heart attacks from the vax than YOUNG people (who haven't started to get clogged arteries yet)? ...are we not hearing more about young people getting myocarditis and pericarditis?

g) Now consider what happoens when Salt (NACl) is separated into Sodium and Chlorine... does the sodium attach to the graphene and the separated "free" Chlorine then cause breathing difficulties?

Need an experienced chemist to evolve this hypothesis... for example could it explain why chlorine dioxide (bleach) could be good at getting rid of covid? Could it gather up the free chlorine that was separated from the NaCL (salt)?

ETA - could the answer be as simple as "Eat less Salt and more Butter/fatty foodstuffs"?
See #1785 - "qanon-conspiracy-theories-pizzagate-on-bath-salts"

See also GODFATHER III posts as:

G.O.D - FAT - H.E.R - iLL ...where:
GOD = Graphene Oxide Deactivation
FAT = Fat/Lard/Oil
HER = Healthy Eating Research
III = ill(ness)

ETA2: Is this why they have been programming us to eat less fatty meat and full fat milk?
edit on 19-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
tHIS IS OFF TOPIC
How many posts do I need to create a new topic
I have alien videos to share close encounters of the fifth kind without the abduction
Let me know ASAP! a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Alienspotter32

I think it is 20... but just add the GO MODS button to your next post and they should contact you to confirm?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

One way of looking at it all, non-conspiratorial speaking, let's say the potion is all the same and when you have ~2.8 billion jabbed & ~6.6 billion doses administered there is bound to be a multitude of adverse effects and even deaths. Those with prior weak immune systems, weak heart, and/or variety of other possible health weaknesses like diabetes and possibly even one's poor diet are more likely to be the unfortunate victims. Regardless of age, if you've always been healthy aside from occasional seasonal flu bug you will likely have no adverse effects. No idea on the numbers but it seems many children born after year 2000 have alot more health issues than those prior concerning within the US.

It gets more complicated in having 3 primary vax potions (Pfizer, Moderna, J&J) + the boosters and whatever secret ingredient each has put in it. Long term effects nobody yet knows and could be years before we do or even the next generation. Globalists think & strategize on 10 & 20 year plans.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EtMN, I wonder if the vaccine companies are playing a Shell game:

The shell game (also known as thimblerig, three shells and a pea, the old army game) is portrayed as a gambling game, but in reality, when a wager for money is made, it is almost always a confidence trick used to perpetrate fraud. In confidence trick slang,

3 vaccine companies: Pfizer, Moderna, J&J

3 components: Graphene Oxide, Saline, Nanobots

3 injections: 1st dose, 2nd dose, booster

To summarise, the 3 components are all needed to hit their depopulation targets - maybe in response to 3 viruses, or ALL 3 need to be in the bloodstream and the "pea" is the virus?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

edit on 19-10-2021 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

NOW: Seattle firefighters and Seattle police officers that were fired for not complying with the vaccine mandate are out feeding the homeless.

Anti-Vaxers doing good?

Also I am sure I am hearing the adult version of let's go brandon in the background on the dodgers game
Several times
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

"Matter poses no obstacle to a neutrino," he says. "A neutrino could pass through a hundred light-years of steel without even slowing down."

Call me when it fits on an iPhone.

edit on 19-10-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

And for something different...you don't see this everyday. New Geo-engineering microburst weapon.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
I have been thinking about this vax issue for a few days now. I'm wondering if we are approaching this all wrong and I'm also wondering if Q actually did try to point to this somewhere along the line.

We have so many people that think WE are off our rockers with our statistics and information about the vax because they got them and they feel fine. Therefor in their minds all the other people suffering side effects and even death are just a fluke. The fact that the MSM will not give them the real numbers of deaths associated with the vax doesn't help either. All it does is make us look even more off the wall when we try to present the real numbers as we know them. Even showing them footage of others that now regret that they got the vax or talk about the symptoms they have now when they were very healthy beforehand doesn't phase them either. Again just a fluke.

Now some people are under the impression that those that haven't suffered any side effects may have only gotten saline shots. That seems to be just where it is left and not pursued beyond that point.

What if it IS some other reason? What do all these people have in common? Is it a genetic thing? Maybe some have the same Dr in certain areas that is secretly giving them somethign else, the saline perhaps if anything? Maybe there is a "timer" affect that wont go off until later?

So much with Q is mirror related. Have we missed something? It seems many think it has to do with 5G and frequencies.
Maybe these people that aren't effected vibrate at a different frequency?

I don't know, it just seems to me there must be a common denominator that we are missing. Why do some people that are vaxed lose use of their legs, or the muscles go slack in their mouths. Even the ones that do become afflicted seem to have common ailment categories among them.

At this point I'm hoping this post makes any sense. I just feel if we could figure out those kind of answers of whats the same and what different for these groups, we might get further ahead in understanding whats really going on with this whole thing besides the obvious.

I know Q has pointed at something like this coming so it seems like that answer should be there as well. Anyone???

The belief that someone got the jab and is fine today is beyond stupid. Like saying "gee I smoked a few cigs this week and I ain't got no cancer or problems breathing so cigs are totally safe." I can't believe this is even a talking point. Exception, those who are all identical would say such a thing, hive mind mimics the issue between one and all.

As I mentioned earlier in the year, the jab's results are not meant to impact NOW, later, direct instant cause and effect is NOT part of the plan or any plan ever: Fake Rona > Jabs > EMF Mind Control > Entrapped.

So the actual Controller equation is: Fake Rona = Entrapped, but three steps removed so folks can't connect it.

Everyone has a different process, so those checking out now would be doing so for any number of reasons, but they are not indicative of the long term impact, even the "trust the science" ghouls does't rely on that as "evidence." I'd even bet some who got the saline punched out due to the jab, even though it was saline.

I really don't get the thinking. Like saying "yes, I see that huge crack in my foundation, but everything is fine right now so it always will be no matter what." People only do this thinking (pleading) when they are in deep mind control conflict, ergo, those who are not draco shills are actually in huge inner turmoil, wishing, hoping, the issues will not impact them.

This is happening, as the masks stay, the distancing stays, the lockdowns stay, and more jabs are needed and nothing is back to normal. Some are actually cluing in.

It does beg the question. At what point do we start seeing buyers remorse set in. My guess, when the average flu season hits. So last year no flu, but 38m Rona tests, so, we can extrapolate a bit: at least 38m with buyers remorse coming soon.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

The fact sheet on who is exempt from the Vaccine would perfect if it didn't show 6,000 White House employees. The true number is 1,800. Bummer, cause it's superb in every other way.

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join