It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

what is with the CDC and their constant zombie adverts??

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Anybody else see the content of the Nate Burruano t-gram feed was wiped and replaced with this:

Hello Telegram!
I just joined on this network. I will take action against all fake accounts who are using my name .

Cheers

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Oleg Deripaska's DC home is currently being raided by the FBI. This dude coordinated with Christopher Steele and is a key player in the spygate fiasco. The MSM (the Hill) is trying their best to make it sound like this may be related to Trump, but I would wager that this is a product of John Durham's investigation.

Getting closer and closer to Hillary Clinton.

NBC

edit on 19-10-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

PoF, I've just made a connect between Mr pool pictures on Oct 4th and your last picture of Buzz Aldrin and his PYRAMID MOUNTAIN picture; "We are all in danger. It is evil itself":

I posted Mr Pool's 3 pictures on Oct 4th but the original post seems to have disappeared from the thread??? Fortunately,Thoughtful1 did a full "reply" to it here.

Mr Pool's pictures with additional commentary (see T1 link for the pictures):

1) Green XX eyes smiley face:
Could be saying "DO NOT LOOK"? The sickly green/yellow color of the face looks like a halloween Witch? Indeed the Xs them selves could represent witches on broomsticks (bit of a stretch i know),

2) Looks to be the same picture of a PYRAMID MOUNTAIN in Buzz Aldrin's post. Note even the horizantal whisp of cloud is the same. Think "Will O'the Wisp"? = SWAMP GAS

3) On my original post I pointed out that the cloud in front of the sun had RED HORNS... but link to halloween and it now also looks like a PUMPKIN. Note also that this third picture appeared in the 8chan post forewarning of internet media shutdown (on 5th?).

Thing are getting spooky again!
edit on 19-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Wow! If you don't mind, I'm going to spread those 2 vaccine-related meme/graphics far and wide today. Donald Trump jr. is spot-on by declaring we're nearing a point of no-return for America as we know it.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NinoWhite301

Interesting value add, thanks Nino!

So possibly infra red sees through alien's cloaks and the IR light is processed by the Pineal Gland?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Many observers speculated that Hillary Clinton's rare visit to "The View" TV show last week, along with her "warm grandmotherly" persona, was to generate sympathy ahead of what's coming. Bill Clinton's hospitalization last week could have been a part of the "Show us compassion" Clinton family ploy. Has Chelsea been beat up and robbed yet?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Has Chelsea been beat up and robbed yet?

Unfortunately, no. 😂

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, I noticed a post yesterday on Telegram saying that he had changed his handle from @nateburruano to @nate1776 - because he was fed up with people not being able to spell his sicilian surname.

Anywho, he showed that someone had picked up his OLD handle and was pretending to be him.

Here is the relevant post:

THIS IS NOT MY CHANNEL

I Changed My Username From @nateburruano1776 to @nate1776

(No One Could Properly Spell My Sicilian Last Name So I Made It Shorter)

Whoever This Guy Is Saw What I Did And Took The Opportunity to Steal My Old Username and Make a FAKE Telegram Channel

Now He’s Trying to Scam My Own Followers Via Some Offshore Crypto Scam That I Traced Back to Cyprus

Don’t Fall For These Scams

I Don’t Ever Reach Out to People

This Fag Speaks Broken English. Easiest Tell Tail Sign of a Scam.

This is My Username: @NATE1776

Please Use Common Sense and Block People Like This. Report The Page and Move On. ThanQ

edit on 19-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Diplomatic immunity is where this gets really really dicey

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you, Rel. That bit had me shaking my head.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Surely that can be revoked, right?

In any event, this dude has dirt on a lot of people. With a little luck he will be pissed off enough to start dishing some of it. 😂

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: boneappleteet

Unless they get him for espionage.

Vladimir vladimirovich will not be happy with this at all

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Revoking diplomatic immunity is not something you want to play with.

That works both ways and easily spiral out of control in a hurry

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Someone somewhere else pointed out that NBC was on the scene of the raid before it began. Which means that this is likely to be more narrative building by the corrupt FBI. Which means they're likely going after him for his ties to Paul Manafort.

How do you introduce evidence legally? Well, one way may be to incorporate bad actors into your plan deliberately knowing that the other side will eventually go after them in court.

It's gonna be very interesting to see how this unfolds.

And yeah, Putin won't be happy. Oleg considers himself to be an extension of the Russian government.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
"Deep Underground Neutrino Experiment" or "DUNE"

Dark Matter Experiment’s Time Projection Chamber Transported Nearly a Mile Underground (Nov 2019)

Last month, crews at the Sanford Underground Research Facility (SURF) in South Dakota strapped the central component of LUX-ZEPLIN (LZ) – the largest direct-detection dark matter experiment in the U.S. – below an elevator and s-l-o-w-l-y lowered it 4,850 feet down a shaft formerly used in gold-mining operations.

Department of Energy Announces $132 Million for High Energy Physics Research (July 6, 2020)

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today, the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) announced $132 million in funding for 64 university research awards on a range of topics in high energy physics to advance knowledge of how the universe works at its most fundamental level.

The projects involve scientists at 53 U.S. institutions of higher learning across the nation and include both experimental and theoretical research into such topics as the Higgs boson, neutrinos, dark matter, dark energy, and the search for new physics.

High Energy Physics (HEP)

Gov't funding dark matter.🤔 Nothing to see here.

Neutrinos Fermilab... who are working with the same research group in South Dakota at a deep underground chamber in an attempt to detect 'Dark matter', here's another article.

'Why Anything?': Fermilab Scientists Ask The Universe's Biggest Question In Study of a Tiny Particle

Found another in Japan. A golden chamber buried under a mountain in Japan contains water so pure it can dissolve metal, and it's helping scientists detect dying stars.

The neutrino detector Super-Kamiokande

Hidden 1,000 metres under Mount Ikeno in Japan is a place that looks like a supervillain's dream.

Super-Kamiokande (or "Super-K" as it's sometimes referred to) is a neutrino detector. Neutrinos are sub-atomic particles which travel through space and pass through solid matter as though it were air.

"Matter poses no obstacle to a neutrino," he says. "A neutrino could pass through a hundred light-years of steel without even slowing down."

Forgotten Languages Articles::

What was what ANITA really saw? The difficult coexistence at Antarctica

The Neutrino Radar: Things Governments Kill For

The Daya Bay Neutrino Detection Experiment and the 2017 Guangdong nuclear disaster

Intragalactic communications using 6.3 PeV neutrinos

Unacknowledged Orbiters - Stability: The Dream Is Over

recent technological advances in the detection of cosmological neutrinos made it possible to apply those same advances to the development of the NOMAD system. This is a two-tier program: on one hand, it allows to use neutrinos for nuclear submarine communication, on the other hand it allows to implement in-silo detonation of ICBMs.

Neutrino counter nuclear weapons: In silo detonation of nuclear targets

Detecting Kardashev 3 YeV neutrino sources: Is the Universe a huge particle collider?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Excellent post!

So yeah, they can use them to communicate. I wonder how that works exactly. Do they somehow encode neutrinos with information?

I've been wondering if the various monuments built around the world (known to be built on Earth's ley lines) are somehow linked together as a network to operate as many different neutrino beacons meant to send information about this planet out into the cosmos. The reason you would want them all over the place is so the information is sent out in many different directions.

If something like this were the case, it could explain why this planet is visited from time to time. Gotta maintain the system, even if you don't have business on this planet currently. It exists simply to broadcast out into space what's going on here on Earth in case someone runs into trouble in transit across the galaxy and needs a safe place to stop and make repairs to their ship.

It would be necessary, in my view, for such a system to exist.
edit on 19-10-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
We are doomed!!
Swearing-in of Dr. Rachel Levine to the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps...Admiral Levine will serve as the highest ranking official of the United States Public Health Service Commissioned Corps, one of the nation’s eight uniformed services, and the first female(?) four-star admiral.
Apparently, he/she/it has been CREATED a flag officer, of 4-star rank. Meanwhile, CCP laughing their butts off.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It's play pretend. 😂

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join