It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Football Coach Fired For Refusing To Get Vaccinated

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
But as I said, either they had the right to fire them for not taking an experimental shot, not not. Court will sort all that out.

It also could be they wanted to get rid of him... Seems coaches can be fired over anything, ask the USC coach a few days ago. Though I do agree with you, I don't think the court will side with him. I also wonder if he got a nice severance package most coaches get.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Sounds like he made the decision to not get vaccinated based on religious reasons. Far enough, looks like his dedication to his religion was his top priority.

He had a choice.

Let’s say it’s extortion and call it what it is. Government sanctioned extortion.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Sounds like he made the decision to not get vaccinated based on religious reasons. Far enough, looks like his dedication to his religion was his top priority.

He had a choice.

Let’s say it’s extortion and call it what it is. Government sanctioned extortion.

I respectfully disagree. It is called a job requirement.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Here’s a choice…. Take it or DIE

You good with that?

Umm, can you show me where this is the situation? To me, it seems like a person was let go for not adhering to job requirements.

If my job tells me I need to wear some safety boots to do my job, I am wearing some safety boots. I will help protect myself as well, maybe get a little sweaty....but I can handle that. Could you?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

But in most cases, those job requirements are lined up in the contract terms.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
So as of Sept 14 there is a DoD memorandum that anyone entering a DoD facilities will required to carry a DD Form 3150 "Certificate of Vaccination" and a whole bunch of other requirements listed.

So guess what the Naval Academy is....

Boeing is my parent company and we have a ton of Military contracts...This message was sent to me this morning at my work, so my expectation is that my company will soon mandate this for anyone involved with DoD contracts in any fashion as most likely Boeing will too.

edit on 16-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: malvy

But in most cases, those job requirements are lined up in the contract terms.

That isn't a rule written in stone though. About 8 years ago we shifted a group of people from not traveling to needing to travel, and some of that travel was to the Middle East. About 10 people quit and moved on with some saying when they were hired it wasn't a traveling position, some didn't want to go to ME, and there was one that was a true anti-vaxxer who would not get vaccines and a crap load is required to go to ME under a DoD contract.

So requirements and conditions can change over time.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join