It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Football Coach Fired For Refusing To Get Vaccinated

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by jerich0 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Here is why Catholics for instance can have a religious exemption. By the way, the current pope is not well liked among devout Catholics.

I'm not going to line by line talk on this, but I don't see where the vaccine fits here, maybe you can help me as to what would be the "informed and sure judgment in conscience" in the consideration to suggest it is a "religious objection" if that person has taken many other vaccinations and medicines in the past.

I do believe a person has the right to say no, but to use the "religious objection" is just trying to scam the system. I'm not saying that is wrong either, but doesn't change it from still being BS.

edit on 15-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

The state is the religion, not his personal beliefs.

Tyranny under the guise of safety.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Moon68

"Religious reasons" are based on ones relationship with God...not church doctrine.

I guess my point is very few people can really use this without actually just lying about it.

And who should be the arbiter of determining the honesty of these folk? The coaches boss? Biden? Fauci? You? Me? A personal relationship with God is just that...personal. And private. It is also protected under law.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
he knew what the consequences would be for refusing the shot. he made his decision. Many more will as well. The legality of all this will come into question and if it goes like some think, those that were fired for refusing an experimental shot, will have the rest of their financial future well in hand.

But regardless, he stuck to his principals, he retained his integrity. Good for him.

Who are people going to sue? The government?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: Moon68

It depends, in certain situations yes.

An example if you please.

State laws and policies trump federal in many respects.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

They can add to but never trump federal law. If they could then a state could simply nullify the Bill of Rights outright.
edit on 15-9-2021 by Moon68 because: Can't type lol

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

Sounds like he made the decision to not get vaccinated based on religious reasons. Far enough, looks like his dedication to his religion was his top priority.

He had a choice.

you are an asshole. I am sorry but you are.

"No one will be forced to be vaccinated."

go # yourself.

welcome the mods.

lol you are welcome to your opinion of me.

You have a choice to work or not, you have a choice to feed your family or not, you have a choice to go and live where you want. Lots of choices. Just because you are lazy and feel offended that your beliefs dont align with the majority of people, religious doctrine or an academic institution, doesn't mean they need to accommodate you.

If you decide to work in a coal mine to feed your family, you cant say I am not going down the hole because I am fearful the ceiling will collapse. Part of the job. You must have a cushy one or none at all to not understand this principle.

You are free to do as you will. Go somewhere and work somewhere that aligns with you beliefs. Easy.

Hugs and kisses.
edit on 15-9-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

And who should be the arbiter of determining the honesty of these folk? The coaches boss? Biden? Fauci? You? Me? A personal relationship with God is just that...personal. And private. It is also protected under law.

That's my point, they are scamming the system. People who fall into this category are a small number and show a long history of following this conviction. Not all of a sudden for this one vaccine...lol

Its like I walk past a place that gives 20% off to gay people and I walk in telling them I'm gay just to get the 20% off. Doesn't make it true, now does it, but they can't dispute it either.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Policy cant overide laws

its illegal to have a policy which circumvents a law

they are discriminating against him , and coerced him like everyone else on threat of losing his job to vaccinate

the whole world is at it

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I know of several medical professionals who have gotten religious exemptions simply due to their history of not taking any vaccines.

link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
F### Joe Biden..
I wonder if that chant will break out at the Army Navy game?

That would be so awesome

This chant will more than likely be heard many more times throughout the season. Funny how Biden gets thousands of dislikes and boos and jeers and has millions across the country screaming F YOU BIDEN, yet we're still supposed to believe he got 81 million votes.

link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Here is why Catholics for instance can have a religious exemption. By the way, the current pope is not well liked among devout Catholics.

I'm not going to line by line talk on this, but I don't see where the vaccine fits here, maybe you can help me as to what would be the "informed and sure judgment in conscience" in the consideration to suggest it is a "religious objection" if that person has taken many other vaccinations and medicines in the past.

I do believe a person has the right to say no, but to use the "religious objection" is just trying to scam the system. I'm not saying that is wrong either, but doesn't change it from still being BS.

That the shots utilize tissues from aborted fetus's in R&D, that the shots have no long term studies to show they are safe for the human body, that “At the same time, practical reason makes evident that vaccination is not, as a rule, a moral obligation and that, therefore, it must be voluntary.”, that "the proportionality of medical interventions is established “in the patient’s judgment"."

I have no moral or legal obligation to ingest a substance that I believe based on my own research and introspection believe could be detrimental to my health and well-being. There are thousands of deaths and tens of thousands of adverse affects documented from these shots and those are only the short term acute effects, there is nothing known about long term or chronic effects from these shots.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Sounds like he made the decision to not get vaccinated based on religious reasons. Far enough, looks like his dedication to his religion was his top priority.

He had a choice.

Did He have a choice to take the actual approved vaccine or would He have been forced to take the one not approved?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: MDDoxs
I think most understand that there was no real choice. A fake choice. I see what you are doing here and I do not agree, it's about dignity and basic human rights.

It's not a choice to have a job to survive.

Do you find comfort in the knowledge that those, who do not accept external rulings over their body may have to accept this "choice" because they have children to feed? You have to, since you are a strong supporter of forcing others by leveraging basic human needs like food and shelter, to get them in line and obey.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this is precursory to the mark. Even if you don't have faith, that doesn't preclude the future use of the mark to control populations. You say it very well above. It's about food, water, shelter. You know, those Maslovian things. The inability to buy or sell. I view this from a faithful perspective, but you don't need to be a believer in God to see the writing on the wall.

Just start at 1:00 and listen for a few seconds. This isn't a church interview, this is a first person narrative. (I don't know why the vid won't attach...and yes I know how to do it and am doing it correctly, but I just put the full address below)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

He had a choice.

No he didn't. If he had a choice, he'd still have a job. Tell us you hate freedom without telling us you hate freedom.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Wow! Don't be so specific with your examples. I only have so long to read all of these...

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I think most understand that there was no real choice. A fake choice. I see what you are doing here and I do not agree, it's about dignity and basic human rights.

It's not a choice to have a job to survive.

Do you find comfort in the knowledge that those, who do not accept external rulings over their body may have to accept this "choice" because they have children to feed? You have to, since you are a strong supporter of forcing others by leveraging basic human needs like food and shelter, to get them in line and obey.

There can be many requirements that a job has for you to do and accept to have that job. In my line of work it has always been a requirement to receive vaccinations or you do not have the job. This is long before the Pandemic came long.

Biden has pushed this and so the SC needs to step in to fix it, but there isn't much a company can do if they are connected to the Fed Government in some way. Boeing is my parent company and they have not pushed the vaccine as a mandate yet, but if it comes to losing fed contracts I'm sure they will.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

That's my point, they are scamming the system. People who fall into this category are a small number and show a long history of following this conviction. Not all of a sudden for this one vaccine...lol

Its like I walk past a place that gives 20% off to gay people and I walk in telling them I'm gay just to get the 20% off. Doesn't make it true, now does it, but they can't dispute it either.

Yeah, I didn't make your point for you. My point is that a personal and private relationship with God is just that....personal and private. Firing someone over that is discrimination. You are saying that most people describing that relationship are liars. You're wrong.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

People don't want the vaccine because they don't trust it, the virus it's supposed to protect you from can still kill you, and religious liberty is a loophole around having to take it. That's why they're using it. I refuse to get it because it's useless and I don't trust it, period. My Southern Baptist religion has nothing to do with it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join