It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Treasury Department Seeks to Track Financial Transactions of Personal Bank Accounts Over $600

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The Bidens' regime march to full blown fascism continues in epic fashion. Now they want to know the ins and outs of your bank accounts. Pretty sure campaign finance doesn't have this next level bullsnip.

The Biden Administration plans on taking unprecedented looks at individual's bank accounts.

[T]his requirement would apply to all business and personal accounts from financial institutions,” the proposal reads, “including bank, loan, and investment accounts, with the exception of accounts below a low de minimis gross flow threshold of $600 or fair market value of $600.”

Digital

Nazi's.

The second issue associated with Biden’s proposal is its effect on financial privacy.The administration’s focus on increasing financial reporting is becoming a consistent theme. For example, the “information reporting regime” document also includes proposals for cryptocurrency reporting which can be seen as a precursor to the crypto reporting requirements shoehorned into the “infrastructure” bill.

This really snips me off.

Where I get my money.

What I buy.

Who I give it to.

Is none of Bidens God damn business.

Pretty damn sure that's a violation of the 4th amendment.

A petty tyrant knowing what's in my bank account isn't reasonable by any means.

Freggin $600 is their cut off.

I retort.

You decide.

In the Spirit of Chanting Americans across dysfunctional land.

F. Biden.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It's definitely ridiculous. How long before that $600 threshold gets lowered to $500, then $400, then every transaction?

I like paying cash for small purchase amounts, so every few months my wife withdraws $800 or $1,000 and I use that for those purchases. How long before more and more places stop accepting cash? I was at a new food market in Atlanta last weekend and bought a cheesesteak and they didn't accept cash.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I've been saying for a long time that the government was going to be coming for cryptocurrency soon than later.

I've also been saying that the left, aka tax the rich, was going to raise taxes everywhere.

My crystal ball is spot on.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I couldn't resist.

Too bad it is true. The horror of it is real.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

That's the thing.

That's about A WHOLE LOT MORE.

In other words, financial institutions will report any flows in and outof business and personal accounts of more than $600.

That's a persons entire life.

Digital Nazi's.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
They want to be able to tax and fee every penny that goes through your hands, because they always want more. Americans Spent More on Taxes in 2020 Than on Food, Clothing, Healthcare and Entertainment Combined.

Plus, they get to profile every American and map the country's demographics in a whole new way.

edit on 9/15/2021 by Klassified because: oopsie

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
This regime and its puppet masters are dead set on going full Marxism at warp speed because they know they may never get a chance like this again. They are implementing communist China style levers and mechanisms into the American system.

The lines have been drawn ladies and gents

Make no mistake this IS a takeover of the American experiment..

And all those crazy conspiracy theorists don't see so damn crazy
edit on 9/15/2021 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/15/2021 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I've been saying for a long time that the government was going to be coming for cryptocurrency soon than later.

FedCoin and FedPay are in the process of being implemented. While it will not be a super rapid or seamless rollout it will be monolithic in its entirety once done.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

This is indeed disturbing. I will need to take my time to read more thoroughly through the Biden proposal, but at first glance my opinion is, HELL NO!

A couple of points

1. This is very invasive
  2. The amount of data and work involved to manage this amount of information would be tremendous both on the banks part and the government
  3. This is just another way for the government to nickle and dime the low and middle class. I can assure you those offshore accounts of the weathly are not going to be effected.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

The amount of data and work involved to manage this amount of information would be tremendous both on the banks part and the government

I'm sure Google,Facebook,Twitter and the rest of the technocrats have already a system in place.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This is BS. Most people pay more then 600 in rent each month, and most people that rent, must use Money Orders due to landlords not having payment processing on line, and don't accept checks because Idonknow (maybe a hot check or something). The IRS would be flooded with reports all day everyday. It sounds like a DDOS in the making.

There is no real need to know this info. Sounds like "do what we say, when we say it, and bend over just a bit more so I can shove this up your @$$.
edit on 9/15/2021 by Skada because: typing too fast, mistyped a word.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Skada

Rent,mortgages,insurance,braces,other medical needs,auto loans,college tuition,how much is in someones 401k,and other investment accounts,and the list goes on.

Your right.

There is no need for the State to know this.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The amount of data and work involved to manage this amount of information would be tremendous both on the banks part and the government

I'm sure Google,Facebook,Twitter and the rest of the technocrats have already a system in place.

I would not be surprised, but I do see limitations.

Not only is there the upfront data management challenges, there is also the backend review, interpretation, as well as the citizen interaction when they contest certain aspects of the governments probing.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

I would not be surprised, but I do see limitations.

Not only is there the upfront data management challenges, there is also the backend review, interpretation, as well as the citizen interaction when they contest certain aspects of the governments probing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not to mention that most of Gov goes with the cheapest bids for Tech Roll out. Hell, even some Gov websites are only "open" during normal business hours. That is BS too.
edit on 9/15/2021 by Skada because: Uggg, formatting

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
They want this so it gives them inroads to any person they want to "investigate".

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skada
This is BS. Most people pay more then 600 in rent each month, and most people that rent, must use Money Orders due to landlords not having payment processing on line, and don't accept checks because Idonknow (maybe a hot check or something). The IRS would be flooded with reports all day everyday. It sounds like a DDOS in the making.

There is no real need to know this info. Sounds like "do what we say, when we say it, and bend over just a bit more do I can shove this up your @$$.

If they can coerce you to allow the injection of an admitted fast tracked experimental substance into your body, and into the body of your children, then you have already handed over the keys, makes no sense to balk at letting them take what makes up the rest of your life.

It has never been about the virus.

We sit in a pot of contented water, watch the matches being lit, and claim surprise when we see the flames and smell the smoke. That is not foie gras on the menu.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
with inflation, I find myself spending about 600 when we go to Costco for the bulk stockup. Those folks are going to be super busy. Someone wasn't thinking much here.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Those folks are going to be super busy.

It's the computer age. Algorithms will be doing all the work.

I

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Then shouldn't we all invest in those right now?

No joke.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Then shouldn't we all invest in those right now?

No joke.

By 'those', what are you referring to?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join