It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsom Projected To Win The California Recall Election

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: DBCowboy

Literally nothing has changed in the California government between yesterday and today.

That's literally incorrect, as we now have an emboldened governor who is anti-freedom and pro-tyranny who will double down on it all for the next year.

That's a change for the worse, but it's still a change.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well it’s already documented that Republican voters had issues casting ballots but no democrats had the issue....

There’s been battles to cheat the voting system for ages. My parents complained how the Republicans were cheating the system with how voting lines were drawn back in the 90s

originally posted by: tamusan
I see a lot of news projecting that Newsom has beat the California recall. Newsom has even already given a victory speech. The No vote currently has 5,520,289 or 67%. The Yes vote has 2,747,825 or 33%. I believe these results are only for mail in ballots received prior to 8 pm pacific time and does not include in person voting or mail ballots that were not yet received.

I'm a little disappointed, but not surprised. I was hoping that Californians would get a reprieve from any future covid restrictions and mask/vaccine mandates.

Cal ifornia Recall Election Results

Gov Newsom Survives California Recall, Thanks Voters

An overwhelmingly no vote tonight here in the state of California. That was expressed tonight. I want to focus on what we said yes to as a state," Newsom said. Newsom continued: "We said yes to science. We said yes to vaccines. We said yes to ending this pandemic. We said yes to people's right to vote without fear of fake fraud or voter suppression. We said yes to women's fundamental constitutional right to decide for herself what she does with her body and her fate and future. We said yes to diversity. We said yes to inclusion. We said yes to pluralism. We said yes to all those things that he we hold dear as Californians and I would argue as Americans. Economic justice, social justice, racial justice, environmental justice. Our values, where California's made so much progress. All of those things were on the ballot this evening.

Newsom Projected as winner with double digit lead

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

At least like most in Canada and in Some Liberal places they will enjoy the every rising food prices, and gas prices.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
they sent out more ballots than registered voters ,

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 16-9-2021 by LA1IMPALA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: LA1IMPALA

they sent out more ballots than registered voters ,

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Gotta make sure the illegal aliens can vote too.

When you get a driver's license in California, you can register to vote, regardless of citizenship. They can't even ask if you're a citizen.
edit on 16-9-2021 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It's funny how democrats seem to have the knack of pulling off the virtually impossible -

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I doubt the entire state is a 60-40 ratio. The large cities are probably higher than that, and the smaller (much) communities probably less so.

As in most states, maybe all of 'em, the cities carry the day. Most of the time.

Los Angeles. San Francisco. San Diego. ...and the 'burbs of those, will probably carry most any state wide election.

Not always, probably, but usually. My guess is, barring shenanigans, that's how it worked out, or will work out, today.

SF, why do people swimming in human waste and needles vote for more of same? SD is alot less liberal of the 3.

Im curious to see where the black vote went, but havent heard anything yet.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

How is it impossible? Going in to Tuesday's election Newsom's Approval rating was not only higher than when the petition was signed, but higher than when he took office in 2019.

Furthermore, when the petition was signed, no one knew that Elder was going to be the front runner for governor of Newsom was recalled. That fact could have easily changed the mind of more than a few people who originally signed the petition.

Finally, history shows that it is very hard to recall a governor in California. It's only happened once in 2003, to Gray Davis. And even then the recall only passed with 55% of the vote despite Davis' 73% Disapproval rating.
edit on 9/16/2021 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Democrats control elections now.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

It's also true that people weren't blatantly committing voter fraud back when Davis was recalled.

That is the big difference between then and now.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join