It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsom Projected To Win The California Recall Election

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This was all a set-up and if you want to know how ELDER won the race for Newsom this is it...
Newsom only had to worry about 15% or so of the voters that were on the fence. There was polling and there was a contingent that was voting for Newsom no matter what...then you have the sparsely populated inland republicans that were voting him out no matter what.
Then there is the group that is PRESENTLY slightly PISSED off, mostly democrats that were considering voting YES on the recall. Suddenly, from LIKE, LIKE, LIKE outta nowhere comes ELDER. TOO FAR RIGHT for these people that were mad but weren't in ANY FREAKIN WAY going to vote for Elder (BOUGHT & PAID FOR BY THE NEWSOM CAMPAIGN). In CA you'd have thought this was a general election between Newsom & Elder. All you heard about was Elder, Elder, Elder...
Well, in case you didn't hear about him, he is then suddenly attacked a week before the election in a "HATE CRIME" which puts him to the top of the news. Just enough to prick the ears of those virtuous democrats and get them looking more closely at Elder, AKA the Trump clone that MOSTLY NO ONE even knew before the recall.
My bet is that Elder was funded through the VOTE NO campaign and there's no way anyone can convince me otherwise. Brilliant strategy too, I might add...
edit on 2021151202100000030 by odd1out because: sppell chek

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
A bunch of bums voted for this man to win. Literally enough of them in the homeless population to do so. Its sad to see this state becoming a tent city.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
As for retaining Newsome, I guess voters in the Great State of California are perfectly fine with authoritarianism.

Seems like they are fine with having their businesses shuttered.

They don't mind being told to essentially F off as a "non-essential worker" while their colleagues in the film industry (!!!) are deemed "essential workers" and permitted to continue traveling and working.

Most importantly, as the fabric of their economy is in turmoil, as they huddle in their homes during lockdown, their fearless leader was raising his glass for toasts at an extremely ritzy restaurant, in a large group, sans masks, as the ravages of the pandemic take their toll around them. He surely must be fearless to have been eating and drinking, with no mask! in an eating establishment. while many other eateries were shut down because of the scourge of "super spreading".

Californians are apparently "A OK" with the concept of "rules for thee but not for me" that their leaders to quote-unquote "model". I always laugh thinking about Newsom's lukewarm apology after the French Laundry Affair, "I modeled bad behavior".

You "modeled" bad behavior?!? That's how you explain away stripping jobs from the citizens in your state and banishing them to lockdown in their homes, while you're out partying at a very expensive restaurant?

And Californians are fine with that.

OK then.

They're too dumb and frankly they don't care.

Anything "orange man bad-ish" is a trigger, and typically most can't even articulate why that is, it's "just because" or "duh, I don't know".

Biden told them that, “You either keep Newsom as your Governor or you’ll get Donald Trump – not a joke” and that more than likely shook them to their core I'm sure, the feeble minded idiots.
edit on 9/15/2021 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I'm a little disappointed, but not surprised. I was hoping that Californians would get a reprieve from any future covid restrictions and mask/vaccine mandates.

CA deserves what they get... With Newsom winning there is no excuse for them moving forward. Newsom actually spent like 65 million on this and people were saying that they would see 50 commercials a day with Obama supporting him.

CA has no water, massive issues with illegal aliens, homelessness, crazy living costs so on and so forth, so who the hell really wants to live there outside the poor who have little means to leave?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I see the Democrats cheated again. What a surprise. 🙄

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
California's population skews significantly Democrat.
Not a single poll done in the run up to this election had Newsom being recalled.
A week before the election, Newsom's approval rating sat at 56% (and has actually gone up since)
California has only recalled one governor, Gray Davis in 2003.
Prior to the 2003 recall election Davis had a Disapproval rating of 71%.
Despite his Disapproval rating Davis was recalled with only 55% voting in favor of the recall.

So in the case of Newsom, we have a governor in a state that is heavily Democrat, has a positive approval rating, and led in every poll. Why did you guys think Elder would win/why did you think Newsom could only win by cheating?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Why did you guys think Elder would win/why did you think Newsom could only win by cheating?

Elder Sign had sooper awesome rallies and there were like tons of yard signs. Only cheating can overcome stuff like that.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Looks like 'The FOUR Families' will keep control of Californica!

calmatters.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
California's population skews significantly Democrat.
Not a single poll done in the run up to this election had Newsom being recalled.
A week before the election, Newsom's approval rating sat at 56% (and has actually gone up since)
California has only recalled one governor, Gray Davis in 2003.
Prior to the 2003 recall election Davis had a Disapproval rating of 71%.
Despite his Disapproval rating Davis was recalled with only 55% voting in favor of the recall.

So in the case of Newsom, we have a governor in a state that is heavily Democrat, has a positive approval rating, and led in every poll. Why did you guys think Elder would win/why did you think Newsom could only win by cheating?

Polls = Propaganda (and it works).

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Even the Trafalgar Group had Newsom polling well.

In case you're not familiar with the Trafalgar Group, their polls tended to skew more positive for Trump during the run-up to 2016 and throughout his administration. This was due to the polling method they employed that added more weight to the responses of Trump supporters, who they believe are underrepresented in other polls.

When even the pollster that adds more weight to the opinion of Trump voters has Newsom winning comfortably, I think you can drop the polls=fake news narrative.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Looks like 'The FOUR Families' will keep control of Californica!

They will as long as the GOP runs clowns with zero Charisma. Larry was an embarrassment when the Republicans have some fresh new faces they should have run like to attract the millennials....like Dan Crenshaw.
I'm speaking metaphorically of course, I know young Dan is from Texas. Or, I know it's a long shot but maybe Ivanka could move to California and use the Trump majic touch. She's much prettier than Elder and it's been scientifically proven in a large Eastern University that voters will not vote for ugly.
edit on 15-9-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Jesus what a bunch of whiners. Seriously.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes

I have never heard such whining in all my life.

He won. Deal with it.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

CA deserves what they get... With Newsom winning there is no excuse for them moving forward. Newsom actually spent like 65 million on this and people were saying that they would see 50 commercials a day with Obama supporting him.

The GOP could raise a lot of corporate money as well if they would quit scaring the CEOs with jan6 violence and talk of revolution. Just a thought....

Capitalism thrives in a peaceful environment.

edit on 15-9-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

The GOP could raise a lot of corporate money as well if they would quit scaring the CEOs with jan6 violence and talk of revolution. Just a thought....

Capitalism thrives in a peaceful environment.

The only side that talks about Jan 6 being anything more than a protest that had some violence is the left. And boy oh boy will they ride that dead horse as long as they can while ignoring a few years of riots around the nation and massive crime that they call protests...lol

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

He won. Deal with it.

Only reason Newsom is still in office, is because Democrats and California are both very racist.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

He won. Deal with it.

Only reason Newsom is still in office, is because Democrats and California are both very racist.

Oh, is it? Thanks.

Your user name seems very... appropriate.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Watch Newsom Yes votes flip live on TV

This happened during the 2020 presidential election too.

Notice, it ALWAYS only affects Trump supporters and Republicans.
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Video Link

edit on 40094030pm302021Wed, 15 Sep 2021 14:40:38 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I saw a tweet by Seth Keshel that had the following quote from a Travis@ TWines4congress

"Gavin Newsom has a 10% higher share of the vote than he had in the 2018 election. If that holds, it would be astounding to see someone gain vote shares when 25% of the petition signers were from his own party"

I'm not saying there was cheating/fraud involved but if this stat is correct it would raise some red flags for me.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
I find it very interesting that, in the most populated state in the union, with the most voters, California always seems to race through ballot counting in state/federal level elections.

On the eve of last year's presidential election, probably around midnight, as Eastern states hung in the balance and started "shutting down counting" over night (never heard of that before in my life), California had already wrapped 'er up, counted all they needed to, and projected Biden the winner.

How is it that a state with many more ballots to count than its Eastern peer states, and lagging behind by a number of hours in the PST zone, always seems to settle the counting in way suitable to make projections, so much earlier than even some states in EST?

Do they throw more resources at the ballot counting?

Are they just more efficient, procedurally?

How long has voting by mail been prevalent in California? Since before COVID?

What is their secret to always projecting winners so quickly?

I'm not alleging anything sinister per se, but how the state with presumably the most ballots to count, and in the PST time zone, seems to consistently wrap up voting projections, many times faster than counterparts in EST, is a curious and counter-intuitive outcome in my mind.

Yet it took months for the signature verification of the recall petition. They arent even checking the all mail in vote. I went yesterday to vote in person at the same polling place Ive always gone for 30 years, including 2020. Wasnt a place to vote in person anymore, just a drop box for my mass mailed ballot. I hear Ashli Babbit got 3. DOMINION

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join