It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsom Projected To Win The California Recall Election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Bright Side.

Normal Patriotic Americans in Conservative states are relieved. A governor Elder would have increased the California exodus of deranged LIBERALS.

Maybe now, an even better reality will emerge. California will become a magnet for attracting liberals away from states like Florida and Texas.

I'm thinking that also. And I heard its paradise for those homeless that are in good shape, but not willing to work for an honest living.

I think that Elder guy would have been fine, but once he found out this " you scratch my back, I scratch your back " mentality in the real world of politics, eventually he'll have to cave in.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
I see a lot of news projecting that Newsom has beat the California recall. Newsom has even already given a victory speech. The No vote currently has 5,520,289 or 67%. The Yes vote has 2,747,825 or 33%. I believe these results are only for mail in ballots received prior to 8 pm pacific time and does not include in person voting or mail ballots that were not yet received.

I'm a little disappointed, but not surprised. I was hoping that Californians would get a reprieve from any future covid restrictions and mask/vaccine mandates.

Cal ifornia Recall Election Results

Gov Newsom Survives California Recall, Thanks Voters

An overwhelmingly no vote tonight here in the state of California. That was expressed tonight. I want to focus on what we said yes to as a state," Newsom said. Newsom continued: "We said yes to science. We said yes to vaccines. We said yes to ending this pandemic. We said yes to people's right to vote without fear of fake fraud or voter suppression. We said yes to women's fundamental constitutional right to decide for herself what she does with her body and her fate and future. We said yes to diversity. We said yes to inclusion. We said yes to pluralism. We said yes to all those things that he we hold dear as Californians and I would argue as Americans. Economic justice, social justice, racial justice, environmental justice. Our values, where California's made so much progress. All of those things were on the ballot this evening.

Newsom Projected as winner with double digit lead

In California we have a population gauged at a 60/40 in favor of democrat. This vote does seem to line up with it. And the counties seem right with the numbers, from what I have seen and what I have spent time in. Not surprised with this outcome.
I was equally not surprised with the governator being elected way back when. I actually ran into him once at a Starbucks when my GF (at the time) and I went for coffee.
This is all stupid.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I don't think Elders connection with trump worked like they thought it would. I wonder if trump contributed to Larry's campaign fund.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I hear thousands are being told they already voted.

I heard that, too. I hope there are people looking into those claims and for some action if it is true.

Well no, they are saying how desperate republicans are, and that they are already FALSELY CLAIMING fraud.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   
A majority of Californians DESERVE every bit of misery their complacent, apathetic spit licking asses have coming to them, and it's coming too in spades.

They're just too stupid to see it. A few "petition" videos and interviews with SoCal lefties from Mark Dice let's you know how utterly mentally neutered most of the state is.

edit on 9/15/2021 by EternalShadow because: edit links

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Yeah i doubt the election was fair... But they sure seem not to mind the mandates and the never ending booster shots with barely any data....
edit on 15-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Nobody should be really surprised by the result. the dems already stole one election, so it wouldn't be hard to steal this one.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   
They're called Dominion machines for a reason.
What could that be?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I was stationed out there in the 80's.The stupidity and silliness of the majority of people there doesn't surprise me.Sad thing was that it's a magnet for mentally ill voters,many of the folks hate what's happened to a once great state.From Golden state to Ghetto state in Forty years

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
I was stationed out there in the 80's.The stupidity and silliness of the majority of people there doesn't surprise me.Sad thing was that it's a magnet for mentally ill voters,many of the folks hate what's happened to a once great state.From Golden state to Ghetto state in Forty years

I lived there in the 70's and 80's and early 90's. Had a sub-contracting and real estate business back then. Those were the good times. Bought our first house in Fontana ( which at the time was really a hick town ) for only 44000.00 dollars. Wife was probably the only Asian to have lived in Fontana and ... we never went back to the bar on Sierra ST. there again.
edit on 0900000055592021-09-15T05:59:55-05:00595509am5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The republicans have still not found a way to stop the cheat or cheat themselves.

We are screwed.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
But we are a free people, we guide our own future.
Right?.....yeah, uh-huh.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I find it very interesting that, in the most populated state in the union, with the most voters, California always seems to race through ballot counting in state/federal level elections.

On the eve of last year's presidential election, probably around midnight, as Eastern states hung in the balance and started "shutting down counting" over night (never heard of that before in my life), California had already wrapped 'er up, counted all they needed to, and projected Biden the winner.

How is it that a state with many more ballots to count than its Eastern peer states, and lagging behind by a number of hours in the PST zone, always seems to settle the counting in way suitable to make projections, so much earlier than even some states in EST?

Do they throw more resources at the ballot counting?

Are they just more efficient, procedurally?

How long has voting by mail been prevalent in California? Since before COVID?

What is their secret to always projecting winners so quickly?

I'm not alleging anything sinister per se, but how the state with presumably the most ballots to count, and in the PST time zone, seems to consistently wrap up voting projections, many times faster than counterparts in EST, is a curious and counter-intuitive outcome in my mind.
edit on 15-9-2021 by SleeperHasAwakened because: sp

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
I'm not alleging anything sinister per se, but how the state with presumably the most ballots to count, and in the PST time zone, seems to consistently wrap up voting projections, many times faster than counterparts in EST, is a curious and counter-intuitive outcome in my mind.

The state doesn't 'project' anything, that's poll watchers and pundits using key districts to make a call.

The state is 2 to 1 Democrat, if you see key districts voting in that ratio it's pretty easy for a private person/entity to make a call on the outcome.

edit on 15-9-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Because unlike many other states California counts early ballots as they come. When the polls close they are ready to release the early vote totals.

That’s unlike what happened in Arizona, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Georgia and some other red states during the Presidential election. That’s why in these states you see the “blue wave” effect. Dems tend to vote early and by mail. GOP tend to vote more in person on Election Day. These states deliberately decided some of them even mandated for early votes/mail in not to be counted until AFTER “in person-election day vote” were counted to deliberately give the appearance that Trump will win. Then when they started counting early and mail in you saw the “blue wave” and that was the beginning of the Big Lie.

edit on 15-9-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Interesting I had no idea. Every vote I’ve cast in my life has been in person paper ballot.
edit on 15-9-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

So a majority of Californian voters are racist and transphobic!!

(Isn't this how the game is played?)

Democrats are the Party of the KKK and Jim Crow...of course California Dems will reject the black man.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
As for retaining Newsome, I guess voters in the Great State of California are perfectly fine with authoritarianism.

Seems like they are fine with having their businesses shuttered.

They don't mind being told to essentially F off as a "non-essential worker" while their colleagues in the film industry (!!!) are deemed "essential workers" and permitted to continue traveling and working.

Most importantly, as the fabric of their economy is in turmoil, as they huddle in their homes during lockdown, their fearless leader was raising his glass for toasts at an extremely ritzy restaurant, in a large group, sans masks, as the ravages of the pandemic take their toll around them. He surely must be fearless to have been eating and drinking, with no mask! in an eating establishment. while many other eateries were shut down because of the scourge of "super spreading".

Californians are apparently "A OK" with the concept of "rules for thee but not for me" that their leaders to quote-unquote "model". I always laugh thinking about Newsom's lukewarm apology after the French Laundry Affair, "I modeled bad behavior".

You "modeled" bad behavior?!? That's how you explain away stripping jobs from the citizens in your state and banishing them to lockdown in their homes, while you're out partying at a very expensive restaurant?

And Californians are fine with that.

OK then.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Ya right... A result happens that I don't agree with.. It has to be fixed right? Like no one in their right mind might disagree with you. Therefore it must be fixed, has to be fixed.

Sometime in the last 5-10 years deductive reasoning has went by the wayside, and we now collect our intelligence through memes.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
He won, just as most of us here projected.

After finding a box of blank recall ballots a week or so ago in the car of a criminal who was arrested on another charge.

After people going to the polls only to be told they already voted.

The deep state won, there is no hope in the future for the American people. We are pawns at the mercy of whoever is the puppet master of Biden and telling him the answers to questions and forbidding him from speaking off the cuff, as he admits so often.

Get ready for single party totalitarian rule - being regularly locked in your homes as Newsom loves to do - killing small business by forcing them to close while allowing mega rich corporate businesses who give mega bucks to the deep state to flourish.

The US is officially a single party rule by totalitarian masters who won't hesitate to violate the constitution and do whatever the heck they want to US citizens.

We are officially in the Dark Ages of totalitarianism by people who love and support China who is their model for totalitarian rule with 24/7 surveillance of each and every citizens thoughts and speech, aided by Google who supplied them with the means to do it.

All elections from now on will follow the model of Goebbels, nothing is wrong, there was no evidence that there was every anything wrong. "Tell a lie loud enough and often enough, and the people will believe it." A standard practice of the Democratic (hack, hack, hack) Party who should rename themselves the Totalitarian Deep State Party.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join