It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsom Projected To Win The California Recall Election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I see a lot of news projecting that Newsom has beat the California recall. Newsom has even already given a victory speech. The No vote currently has 5,520,289 or 67%. The Yes vote has 2,747,825 or 33%. I believe these results are only for mail in ballots received prior to 8 pm pacific time and does not include in person voting or mail ballots that were not yet received.

I'm a little disappointed, but not surprised. I was hoping that Californians would get a reprieve from any future covid restrictions and mask/vaccine mandates.

Cal ifornia Recall Election Results

Gov Newsom Survives California Recall, Thanks Voters

An overwhelmingly no vote tonight here in the state of California. That was expressed tonight. I want to focus on what we said yes to as a state," Newsom said. Newsom continued: "We said yes to science. We said yes to vaccines. We said yes to ending this pandemic. We said yes to people's right to vote without fear of fake fraud or voter suppression. We said yes to women's fundamental constitutional right to decide for herself what she does with her body and her fate and future. We said yes to diversity. We said yes to inclusion. We said yes to pluralism. We said yes to all those things that he we hold dear as Californians and I would argue as Americans. Economic justice, social justice, racial justice, environmental justice. Our values, where California's made so much progress. All of those things were on the ballot this evening.

Newsom Projected as winner with double digit lead

edit on 14 9 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

So a majority of Californian voters are racist and transphobic!!

(Isn't this how the game is played?)

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Well its rigged so.....

I think its pretty clear after the 2020 election that its all predetermined.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Or at the very least, the Californian majority love covid related restrictions and mandates.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Indeed, while the political class rubs it in their faces

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Curious because I honestly do not know but is it normal for mail in votes to be such a majority of total votes cast that one needs not even look at the other methods of voting in order to declare a winner? Is this common in California in previous elections or in other states?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

It probably varies between the states. Here in Oregon, all of our voting is done by mail in only. There is no other option. Mail in voting does seem to have become more popular in other states as well.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I guess the fix is in eh? Did they use Dominion/GEM based voting machines or just stack the boxes manually? I hear thousands are being told they already voted.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
When you look at the interconnections of the political elite it all becomes pretty clear that we are being manipulated by a small oligarch of interconnected families.

It's well known that Newsom and Pelosi are in-laws via her brother in law. Pelosi dads history with the mob and other families is well known as well. Then add in the "cultural" connection that they all share, the elitism, and it all makes sense.

This article from 2017 about their Hate Trump gathering in Carlsbad in 2017 paints a pretty good picture of their shared interests. They are he'll bent on creating their own feudalistic techno-democratic society where instead of representing us they "rule" us.

torchlight2017.com...

These people can only be described one way and that is pure evil. It's no wonder our nation, and world is so effed up with sociopaths such as these running things.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I hear thousands are being told they already voted.

I heard that, too. I hope there are people looking into those claims and for some action if it is true.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Current projections show a 2 to 1 majority opposing the recall.

That is an overwhelming margin in any election.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

52% reporting too.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'm seeing 65% reporting of expected votes

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Oddly they're calling this even though they have until the 22nd to count all the votes. They are also dismissing any and all reports of voting irregularities, not to mention out laying districts that haven't reported in yet. I guess since the current count is going in favor or the Newsom Narrative, they will probably just say that the vote is in and screw everyone not counted yet. 2 to 1 vote hum, just like Newsom's people said too. Kind of like how that reporter asking Elder if he was going to accept the votes tonight, and Elder made a statement about ensuring that the votes are fair, the reporter stopped paying attention to him.

Anyone who thinks Newsom wasn't going to pull some crap just wasn't paying attention.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I'm suspicious of the result myself.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Elections mean nothing anymore. The result is planned obviously.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The "outlying" areas in California, in total, do not come anywhere close, in terms of population to the major city totals.

Thus, given that the bulk of the votes counted have come from those urban areas, it is easy for analysts to project that, even if all the outlying votes supported the recall, there wouldn't be enough of them to pass the recall.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The Bright Side.

Normal Patriotic Americans in Conservative states are relieved. A governor Elder would have increased the California exodus of deranged LIBERALS.

Maybe now, an even better reality will emerge. California will become a magnet for attracting liberals away from states like Florida and Texas.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Bright Side.

Normal Patriotic Americans in Conservative states are relieved. A governor Elder would have increased the California exodus of deranged LIBERALS.

Maybe now, an even better reality will emerge. California will become a magnet for attracting liberals away from states like Florida and Texas.

Your "Bright Side" would, of course, result in both Texas and Florida losing population, and thus political standing/clout in the House of representatives; clout that California would then add to its outsized influence.

Is that the outcome you really desire?

Then again, Florida and a large portion of the gulf coast of Texas may soon become uninhabitable due to rising sea levels.

Guess those refugees have to flee somewhere. Vax papers please....

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Even liberals do not like stepping on #.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join