It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of the effects after taking the vaccine shot.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: fernalley
I wonder how many booster shots will be enough till a breaking point? this is ridiculous.

Its like they are doing to this to have any excuse to push the Green Passes everywhere.

Flu jabs are yearly. I take advantage of that and haven't had the flu for years.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I wonder how many booster shots will be enough till a breaking point? this is ridiculous.

Its like they are doing to this to have any excuse to push the Green Passes everywhere.

Will this election even be enough to get us out of this predetermined hellscape?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Flu jabs are yearly. I take advantage of that and haven't had the flu for years.

Golly, I have never had the flu shot. Tested once and not the flu. Whole bunch of us got sick at same time and came down like dominoes . When and if they figure it out they can force a shiny shot on us I guess.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I think it's interesting that with all of these issues that these people are having you notice all thes doctors running all of these tests, I wonder how much the doctors get paid for all of these tests that could have been prevented? I fthese people didn't take the "vaccine" they probably would have been fine. Some these i cannot watch because it's horrible. Again thanks for posting!

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

So by your reasoning Covid gives you twitches, Bells Palsey, miscarriages, heart problems, blood clots, and eye/vision issues? You're okay with this?? Seriously?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

Just because you had no issues doesn't mean other people won't have issuses with this shot, you said it yourself that the vaccine affects people differently and just because you're "healthy" doesn't mean jack, especially when millions of people are being injured by these vaccines. just because now you don'tt have any side effects doesn't mean you won't get them later on, in fact you should get your head out of the sand and start reseacrhing on what the current side effects are now because you may or may not develope them later on, nobody knows what is going to happen, it's russian roulette here with this crap. You never know what you're going to get.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Are you sure it's millions of severe adr's with the vaccines?

a reply to: liliththedestroyer

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
J&J is vector technology, not mRNA technology like Pfizer or Moderna. A dead close virus shell has the DNA of the bad virus they want immunity from placed inside. That is the spike protein that influences YOUR immune system to develop the antibodies. The mRNA technology uses the contents of the injection to bypass the immune system and do the fighting instead. Novavax is even more traditional vaccination, much like the J&J. Too bad Novavax can't get the FDA off their azzes to get the EUA now that the 3rd stage trials results are in and look good. Nearly EVERYONE would take the Novavax.

I took the single shot J&J and got absolutely zero reaction. (I do take a daily bucket full of immune system enhancing supplements for many years now) Now a 80mg aspirin every day for the next ~3 months to ensure no clotting issues.
edit on 16-9-2021 by tkwasny because: Addition

edit on 16-9-2021 by tkwasny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I keep saying the body chemistry/biology is different for everybody; bee stings and shellfish can end some peoples lives.
So bad reactions from this Vaccine will happen, they also don't happen.

Personally I think that if you make the choice to take the first shot of the Vaccine, and you don't like how your body reacted you should not have to take a second, third or forth shot. Your body your choice, and you proved to everybody you aren't a stubborn unreasonable person by taking the first shot.

These booster shots are just a perpetual money machine for big pharma.
edit on 16-9-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join