It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Farsight Institute' predictions for September 2021 via remote viewing.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
So im not sure if this appropriate here or not, this is not a forum i usually lurk or browse in to be honest lol

I original came across this subject via a different video by complete chance. It was from a group who used remote viewing for cryptocurrency predictions of all things. However for thos reading, all seemed to have a different experience where they all believe they viewed some type of major disaster scene. There is currently a skunkworks thread about this video suggesting they are viewing an incoming 'nuclear' explosion due the 'mushroom cloud' common throughout each session.

However this thread is about a different video and the seeming prediction itself. Farsight institute apparently does remote vieweing sessions with a different group and publishes them monthly aswell. When doing a little more digging on the first video, i found this video
What struco me was the similarities between their viewings for September along with the original video mentioned.

In my opinion if we assume there is a chance RV is legitimate and these are all fairly accurate id suspect 60-80% accuracy rate as a whole, just based on info about RV. I dont believe 100% these are talking about a nuclear attavk anywhere. Several mention the fire and smoke, theres mention of noxious gas , high energy, possible tar , lava or magma , clouds blocking sun, to name justba few. One viewers orientation is about the water And a possible wall of water. Of a boat being rocked apart by waves.

Imo it sounds like it could be a Natural Disaster, volcano eruption and tsunami?

Regardless of my own speculation there, taking it at face value, it just seems i teresting that seperate groups of people claiming to remote view this month all independently believe they see something major.

Now again i sont usually lurk here because i genuinely dont put much weight into predictions 99.9% of the time however i genuinely find the similarities here pretty curious and thougut id share here for others... Just in case?

Its september 14 and the farsight viewers are suggesting september 15th, so i supoose shouldn't be a long turn around if something happens.

edit on 123017206pm30America/Chicagov by itswhatev because: (no reason given)

edit on 133051206pm30America/Chicagov by itswhatev because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
One of the Canary Islands being rocked by Earthquakes today.
If it was to have a major flank collapse into 8,000 feet of water the ensuing tidal wave could devastate the east coast and submerge Florida.
Search it
How’s that?

a reply to: itswhatev

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut
One of the Canary Islands being rocked by Earthquakes today.
If it was to have a major flank collapse into 8,000 feet of water the ensuing tidal wave could devastate the east coast and submerge Florida.
Search it
How’s that?

Yeah i know, its somethihg ive been following aswell and was my first thought on seeing the videos earlier today.

edit on 593033206pm30America/Chicagov by itswhatev because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
When was that posted?
Was the RV done before the Earthquake swarm started?
I think that would make all the difference. Just sayin...

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut
When was that posted?
Was the RV done before the Earthquake swarm started?
I think that would make all the difference. Just sayin...

Yes from my understanding the earthquake swarm has only started in the last 48hours or so, the farsight video us atleast a week old the other was posted around the same time however due to language used suggest the actual sessions were done ahead of time though doesnt say how much earliwr than the date recorded. Atleast one of the other smaller accounts with similar imagery claims to have done it over a month previously to posting.

But as far as these 2 videos at leazt, yes it does seem to have heen before this specific swarm at La palma island

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Isn't Apophis supposed to strike the agean sea in the Mediterranean? That would give you both a nuclear type explosion and tsunami.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Is it? This month? I didnt realize we had any thing expected to strike. Apophis was supposed to be good until atleast 2029 i thought
edit on 363040208pm30America/Chicagov by itswhatev because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Isn't Apophis supposed to strike the agean sea in the Mediterranean? That would give you both a nuclear type explosion and tsunami.

Cheers - Dave

No, Apophis is slated to hit near San Diego, California April 13th 2029.

At least that's what the doomers say anyway.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

if i lived on the east coast i would prepare for the worst. never hurts to be prepared. 6-8 hrs lead time is not that much when you consider the arterials will be clogged with people fleeing inland. just a thought

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ive heard mention of the potential from an eruption in the canaries on the east coast, but until tosay mever really tried to figure out if i was actually within an area that could be affected. Im about an hours drive from the beach in Virginia. Apparently im well within a 'worst case' scenario, and right on the line for moderate scenarios which is craxy to think about for me. The devastation really would be immense here alone. I definitely have been thinking 'what if' all day, its kinda what made me decide to post this here

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The farsight video was posted either Sept 1 or 2nd I think. It was long enough ago for me to have forgotten about it.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I can see Martha’s Vineyard from the beach.

a reply to: autopat51

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: itswhatev
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Is it? This month? I didnt realize we had any thing expected to strike. Apophis was supposed to be good until atleast 2029 i thought

originally posted by: litterbaux

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Cheers - Dave

No, Apophis is slated to hit near San Diego, California April 13th 2029.

At least that's what the doomers say anyway.

I was basically speculating that maybe the year could be wrong as an asteroid hitting water would fulfill the requirements of a mushroom cloud and tsunami. Lots of noise about this alleged "Apophis" event going all the way back to Nostradamus.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
me too. im in dartmouth. i dont think it will go too far inland though at an elevation of 150 feet above sea level. im 9 miles inland. you?

a reply to: PiratesCut

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
seems to be quite a number of nuke plants in the way..if this wave happens...that wont be good.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: autopat51
Well, that puckered my brown eye a bit. I never thought of that.
I'm about 1 mile from the shores of lake ontario. The great lakes/st. Lawrence river are big. I wonder if an event in the Atlantic would effect them?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SwampFox999

I was wondering the same thing. My hometown is about 20 or so miles from nine mile.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Intensifying Seismic Crisis at La Palma Volcano: Mega-Tsunami Potential
September 15, 2021 Cap Allon

The seismic crisis at La Palma of the past few days continues with no signs of slowing.

More than 250 sizable quakes were detected during the past 24 hours, and more than 3000 in total have been logged over the past 4 days, reports volcanodiscovery.com.

During the past 24 hours, earthquakes have been moving westwards and have become shallower, reveals data coming out of the National Geographic Institute (IGN). This is a concerning development, and likely indicates continued magma intrusion and migration under the surface, a contention which is also supported also by the continued deformation of the surface in the same area as the quakes — in places, the ground has been uplifted by 1.5 cm (almost one inch) already.

everyone should be paying attention to this. this is from Electroverse.
edit on 15-9-2021 by autopat51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I’m still here.
14hrs. 21 minutes. to go.
tick tock

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

I am curious how/why they decided on the date of the 15th since it wasnt mentioned elsewhere in any of the sessions that were taped... But yes- still here aswell , though the update about La Palma this morning and the fact that the swsrmings continued doesnt help

I just cant get thr "Princess" girls reading out of my head, i think hers was the 2nd one? Turns out the weather there today on La Palma is mild, mith some showers early and windy, princess even mentioned it felt cool but warm 'like just after a summer storm' or something like that. Just another coincidence and probably the weather is often the same there minus major tropical weather or something. Idk it gives me an incredibly strange feeling to ponder this that i cant quite shake- sure its more likely to be nothing But afterall its the kinda thing this forum was made for lol

I also have noticed out of a cursory search out of curiosity, that there are a lot of people who post their dreams on youtube and over the last few years there are quite a few who believe they had a 'different' type of dream fortelling a coming 'mega tsunami' on the east coast with surprisong consistence about both the absurd size of a wave and how they are experiencing the dream. Several sound exactly like what Remote Viewers claim to be seeing. They describe hovering over the area like its a map, or looking down as if they are floating over the sky. The other common theme is that these dreams are apparently 'more vivid' than any others. Some people have been having them for years though, and only put them online because they allege they feek driven to or something. I think what surprised me was how sinilar it sounded to the rv sessions in my OP and how i woule guess if this is something 'anyone can do' its possible some people are doing it 'accidently' in their sleep state and instead believing they are visions or prophetic warnings from god. All of them pretty much describing an unimaginable megatsunami- at least one of them large enough to wipe out towns at considerable elevation in western north carolina which would have to be impossible.

I mean ultimately its still far more likely none of tis connected, or connected to the current unrest at la palma. But i also cant completelt shake the feeling of concern, would be less worried if the unrest would quiet down.

Just in case anyone is interested here are a couple of the other dreams all from amywhere between a few months ago and nearly a decade ago that reminded me of remote viewing of a similar event.

warning of impending MegaTsunami

This one is from 8 months ago, telling about a dream she had several years before, large enougy to wipe out Asheville Nc. She had a total of 3 dreams, several years ago, and 8 months felt compelled to put them on youtube. Imo she seems to be the most emotional yet it seems completely genuine that whatever she saw amd felt absolutely terrified her

dream about megatsunami hitting east coast this one is from 11 months ago, also believs is a message from God

"prophetic" warning from God about Tsunami wiping out NYC this is from a year ago, a 'vision from god' about NYC.(a common theme among the tsunami dreams i see)

drawimg of dream showing tsunami map from TX and FL
This one was interesting because much like RV, she found it easiest to sldraw a picture. Only when she looked it up did she realize she drew a scientific representation of what waves would look like from a La Palma collapse hitting the southern US. This is from 7 months ago

very simple man talking about an east coast tsunami this is from 2 years ago. I use the term simple here because i dont to assume but based on his speech pattern, could discern maybe some cognitive impairment. What caught my attention was HOW he said he zaw this dream, from above looking down at the image again very reminescent of RVsessions. This mam had 3 dreams liie the first lady.

Therr are dozens more ive been kind of skimming through but if we assume RV is happening, then muxh like with RV its possible for ones own imagination to embellish. As a result i only have been paying attention to the ones who atleast come across to me like they are relaying the info similar to what ive come across in RV sessions. It is curious why so many people have beem dreaming of something like this over the last decade, curious to me anyways. Even if nothing comes to fruition today, its definitely a scenario i may continue ti mentally prepare for in the future....just im case

Anyway sorry for the long reply here-

top topics

<<   2 >>

join