It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chants of f--- Joe Biden’ Spread to… NYC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Yup, and every single one of those chanting is a sore loser. Never learned how to lose gracefully, and frankly is a poor example for their children.

Sore losers?
Think again because with Biden in office, even though you love Biden to death, you are a loser too.

This is a sore loser and more indicative of the kind of losers with hurt feelz that we watched for 4 years….

edit on 14-9-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Treated like second class citizens flagrantly. First let's talk about

This BS madness needs to stop. Because the unvaccinated are already going to be paying more for insurance (higher risk just like smoking), and they won't be able to go to the same places the rest of us vaccinated folk will be able to go because they won't have that vaxx card.

How blatantly true this is, but since the majority of uvxd are minorities it also is blatantly something else that start with r and if you replace the r with an f it becomes even more true.
Not vxd have ended up in prompt care twice after taking flu "vx" (work.) Had cvd already so while a lot are participating in a science experiment that uses mrna (a lot of sugar particles too) GO etc, choose to participate in the experiment of let's see if natural immunity works?
When I am around vxd at times my hair stands on end like I am freezing but not cold at all.
Magnets is my best guess nano magnets that pull into the collective.
Going to the mall has become interesting to say the least.

a reply to: _BoneZ_

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Ya gotta feel sorry for the guy.

Never.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Companies want to protect their workers from people who are not vaccinated.

No.
They could give a rat's a__ less about their employees .
Companies (mostly the leadership) are extremely globalist and heavy Progressive Liberals .
They try to be "cool" when it is not "cool" to be "cool".
Most of those that are have strong ties to China .
edit on 9/14/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Biden likes the "F" word too. To Senator Manchin;

If you don’t come along, you’re really f---ing me, Biden said during the call.

www.foxbusiness.com...

Well , that proved Joe cannot think anymore .
He doesn't have control over what he is saying.
That line doesn't mean what he thinks it means....

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Ask Jill what it's like....I take it she's been on the front line of that chant....lol.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
If it’s really a vaccine, it should already provide protection.

It does provide protection: against serious illness and death. It does not protect you from getting mild versions of Covid. Just like the flu shot also protects you from serious illness and death. The flu shot also does not protect you from getting mild versions of the flu. What's the problem with this and what's your point?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

So all the folks who got vaccinated and still caught it and ended up in the hospital or even died don't exist?

Either that or what you typed was BS...

Also the flu vaccine only works when they predict the most prevalent strain of flu for the season...when you get a flu shot for a strain of flu it does protect you from that strain well...just not all the others. Its also not as common as you'd think that they guess the right strain.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Is this correct?

President Joe Biden says pumping trillions of dollars into the economy will reduce inflation.

Source: twitter.com...

Biden has 47 years of US Govt experience, fwiw.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Make sure you get the Booster shots or you will be considered unvaccinated

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

you are toooooooo funny

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_

originally posted by: Klassified
But for some reason people seem to be really upset at being coerced into taking a "vaccine" by making their employment contingent on it.

Yeah, let's not talk about all the companies that were already making it mandatory before the president's "mandate". It was already happening. Companies want to protect their workers from people who are not vaccinated.

From what? What exactly are they protected from? Catching coof? Spreading it if caught? Getting seriously ill?

Not working well, is it. this fauxine....

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   

When you get sick the insurance company will ask if you have had the jab, and if it's Covid related they won't be paying up. Then if you are sick and Unvaccinated they won't be paying either.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Yup, and every single one of those chanting is a sore loser. Never learned how to lose gracefully, and frankly is a poor example for their children.

Sore loser? Or noticing just how inept and rubbish your glorious leader is?

Funny how that shoe fits on your foot...

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_

originally posted by: RazorV66
If it’s really a vaccine, it should already provide protection.

It does provide protection: against serious illness and death. It does not protect you from getting mild versions of Covid. Just like the flu shot also protects you from serious illness and death. The flu shot also does not protect you from getting mild versions of the flu. What's the problem with this and what's your point?

We have mild versions, now?

I'll take 2, thanks. No vaccine.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I bought #FJB bumper stickers for me and the wife and a t-shirt. I am in on the chant. 😉

I might attend my first NFL game since they went woke.

Just to join the chant.

Or lead it if necessary.

Looking at ticket prices now.

I want to buy some empty seats around mine to keep the vaxxed delta moo superspreaders away from me.

And make sure the TV cameras have a clear view of me in my rented Trump-like Elvis costume.

Would it be acceptable to also carry a bloody biden head?

Just curious, I wouldn't actually carry a bloody president's head around.

But democrats did.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Don't be silly. I'm betting he gets at least 168 million votes in 2024. How could anyone NOT love every single thing this man touches/does?

Haters...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join