It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chants of f--- Joe Biden’ Spread to… NYC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

The viral “f*** Joe Biden” chants at southern college football games have now spread to an unlikely place: New York City.

The protest, organized by Teachers for Choice, brought thousands of current and retired educators, parents, staff, and others out to Foley Square on Monday to denounce the vaccine mandate as a condition of employment. They then marched across the Brooklyn Bridge.

Article Link
Video can be viewed here

I just don't understand how this could happen to the most popular president in America's history. This IS what the American people voted for, right? Right!? But for some reason people seem to be really upset at being coerced into taking a "vaccine" by making their employment contingent on it. I can't imagine why.

Now... 25+ states and counting will file legal challenges to Uncle Joe's mandate, with Arizona being first in line. Joe says he's disappointed in the governors of these states, especially the democrat run states I'd bet.

Ya gotta feel sorry for the guy. He's just doing his utmost to live up to the mandate the voters gave him when they overwhelmingly voted for him.

Help Joe out. Get your jab today!

edit on 9/14/2021 by Klassified because: Title

edit on Tue Sep 14 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: title characters

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

It’s a real shame. After all, so many people campaigned for him, packed his rally’s and then dutifully voted for this blessed leader or a man.

I look around at so many people who would rather spend their free time researching and investigating instead of just trusting and believing in our government and elected and trusted scientists.

I mean think about it this way - if joe is actually that big of a pice of s### then why has he been in congress for over 40 years?
Everyone knows that to last that long you have to be on the straight and narrow.

But no, guns I guess and freedom (lame) is more important to some.

Shakes my head (due to vaccines, but either way)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Ah, this warms my bitchy, pessimistic heart to see people shaking off the BS fog. And since this is spreading much better than covid, you can bet the media will use this to explain how the weekend protest will somehow be retooled yet again as some other variant of earth-shatteringly super-scary.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

One would almost think that those 80 million voters don't really exist but, that can't be so can it. Who did not expect Biden to get 3 times more votes then obama ever did !?? Or all the evidence of fraud i mean, that all was fake news of course.

Okay enough of the sarcasm. Great to see this spreading to one of the largest Blue cities in the states and i was not aware of those 25 states their legal actions against Biden so thanks for the heads up.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Sometimes young people say what needs said.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Brantley Gilbert concert at West Virginia State Fair

www.youtube.com...

Burden - F Biden (Official Video)

www.youtube.com...

edit on 14-9-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Sep 14 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Come on man, they were saying good luck, Joe Biden!!

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
But for some reason people seem to be really upset at being coerced into taking a "vaccine" by making their employment contingent on it.

Yeah, let's not talk about all the companies that were already making it mandatory before the president's "mandate". It was already happening. Companies want to protect their workers from people who are not vaccinated.

Let's also not talk about the medical profession or many other companies and professions that already require you to get the flu vaccination every year. And Covid has been worse than the flu. This BS madness needs to stop. Because the unvaccinated are already going to be paying more for insurance (higher risk just like smoking), and they won't be able to go to the same places the rest of us vaccinated folk will be able to go because they won't have that vaxx card.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Sadly, ole Joe is going to come back hard and require draconian measures because of this. He WILL silence these MF"rs big time. Seriously, I'm serious about this. That dickhead of a traitor that is a dictator WON'T tolerate this BS.

Sad but true.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_

But for some reason people seem to be really upset at being coerced into taking a "vaccine" by making their employment contingent on it.

Yeah, let's not talk about all the companies that were already making it mandatory before the president's "mandate". It was already happening. Companies want to protect their workers from people who are not vaccinated.

Let's also not talk about the medical profession or many other companies and professions that already require you to get the flu vaccination every year. And Covid has been worse than the flu. This BS madness needs to stop. Because the unvaccinated are already going to be paying more for insurance (higher risk just like smoking), and they won't be able to go to the same places the rest of us vaccinated folk will be able to go because they won't have that vaxx card.

Let's talk about companies which are many that says " fk it " to joe and his cronies.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Biden likes the "F" word too. To Senator Manchin;

If you don’t come along, you’re really f---ing me, Biden said during the call.

www.foxbusiness.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

Talk about them all you want. This thread isn't about them, but since you brought it up, F them too.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
(Clap) (Clap) (Clap, Clap, Clap)

Such a nice simple cadence.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

Yes, yes, let's ignore the mandates. Nothing to see here.

Businesses requiring the jab(s) is their business. Free enterprise. I may not like it, and I don't, but it's their playground, if you will.

The President coming on national TV and saying he's losing patience, and all but ordering upon pain of some unspecified punishment isn't in the same ball park as businesses requiring the jab(s).

So, in the spirit of the thread. **** Biden, and the horse he rode in on--all (supposedly) 80+ million of 'em.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

People found out that just because they could elect an expired can of cream of chicken soup doesn't mean that they should elect an expired can of cream of chicken soup.

Doesn't mean they can just erase that mistake though.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I bought #FJB bumper stickers for me and the wife and a t-shirt. I am in on the chant. 😉
edit on 2021/9/14 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I bought #FJB bumper stickers for me and the wife and a t-shirt. I am in on the chant. 😉

I hope it had a picture of someone playing the drums on it with a drone above it .

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yup, and every single one of those chanting is a sore loser. Never learned how to lose gracefully, and frankly is a poor example for their children.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Pro tip: Don’t put one on a Prius, it might void the warranty.

Some might fail to understand that is a play on the Obama-Biden bumper stickers that were prolific on the Prius

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_

If it’s really a vaccine, it should already provide protection.

Oh wait…it’s not a real “vaccine”, but good on you for supporting unconstitutional mandates.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join