It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19: Professor Chris Whitty says Nicki Minaj 'should be ashamed' over vaccine tweet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Whitty went from nervous and uncomfortable (at his first public statement along side Johnson) to a total, puffed up, self important pos. Had he any ethics left, he would go public with all the factual information about how dangerous the jab is but instead he is pushing for vaccination in children for whom the vax is a higher risk to their long term health than covid is.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: angelchemuel

it is occurring in men since they have been jabbed. I have heard from several friends and via other therapists that this is happening.

I have heard that people have been killed or seriously injured in motor vehicle accidents.

We had better stop driving.

Seriously? Is that the best you've got?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

it is occurring in men since they have been jabbed. I have heard from several friends and via other therapists that this is happening.

I have heard that people have been killed or seriously injured in motor vehicle accidents.

Why, don't you like facts being given ?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I just want the same rights as my leaders. Can someone explain to me why I am wrong?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Science + money + plus + profits = big pharma, yep anybody will say anything this days just for the right amount of money.

Kind of bring the informercials on TV showing a guy in Doctors outfit talking that they are doctors and they support what ever is been sold

Wow we come a long way since the snake oil sellmen

Lots of Snake Oil salesmen in the Health Business

HT to Quadrivium ATS Post

Senior doctors and marketing director at NRMC Hospital in Wilmington NC discussed inflating COVID19 Numbers

Unshackled Minds - Question EVERYTHING

Lights - Camera Action - Your watching a BAD MOVIE WAKE UP

The GOLD Standard - The Murderous Family Behind the Plandemic

edit on 9152021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: teapot
a reply to: HawkEyi

Whitty went from nervous and uncomfortable (at his first public statement along side Johnson) to a total, puffed up, self important pos. Had he any ethics left, he would go public with all the factual information about how dangerous the jab is but instead he is pushing for vaccination in children for whom the vax is a higher risk to their long term health than covid is.

Would you not be nervous and uncomfortable at your first live national TV appearance with the PM?

I watch him most days and don't recognise your description.

He doesn't go public with your stuff cos it ain't factual, probably.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

They are making them available to over 50s and vulnerable folk.

That's what they said about the second dose till they made it available for all.

Not mandatory. We have a choice.

Not sure why you believe them so heavily.

Maybe cos I live here and know it's not mandatory?

Stop lying.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

They are afraid of slipping of the the tongue.. You know slip of the tongue.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

They are afraid of slipping of the the tongue.. You know slip of the tongue.

Are they? Have you watched most of his live briefings? I have. You are talking through your....hat.
edit on 15-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I suppose it doesnt need to be mandatory right now as people are easily coerced into doing things.

You know you will need a vaccine to travel , you will need a vaccine to goto work
you will need a vaccine to interact with the rest of society who are vaccinated.

peer pressure and constant media coercion and government coercion
and the threat of potentially losing your job for not taking an experimental vaccine with Zero long term studies done on the affects.
Then I can see why people will feel like they have to take it so aye does need to be mandatory when you can just straight up scare people into taking it.

Ive lost count of how many of my friends said "i had to take it for my work"

my downstairs neighbour she is older and works in the hospital across the park from me , she is elderly in her 70's
and she said " i was pressured into taking it by the NHS board"
then there are the younger nurses in the maternity ward she said over 200 of them refusing to take it because they believe it to be dangerous and they are being threatened with losing their jobs and are afraid to speak out for fear of being fired.

yes yes its anecdotal but so is everything until someone says hey lets investigate this further and then they gather more evidence and the truth starts to come out.

just like the menstruation and cycles being off or late or early and heavier and more painful , and then the miscarriages
now they are researching it and that was all based on anecdotal evidence until they started researching it.
Same with the heart inflammation in young men being offered the vaccines , again most of the stuff I heard was anecdotal
until doctors decided it was enough to warrant further research.

You know the type of research thats meant to be done before vaccines pass trial

# the vaccines and # all the governments of the world and the pharma corps , complicit in the biggest crime against humanity since the holocaust.

edit on 15-9-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

"the vaccines and # all the governments of the world and the pharma corps , complicit in the biggest crime against humanity since the holocaust."

Much as I luv ya, that's just hyperbolic bollix!

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

is it though?

right so the fact that this is all just a big experiment and no one can be held accountable
and gov and pharma are making millions of the vaccines using our taxes all teh while testing the waters on restricting our freedoms and how we react to their rules.

you dont think this is shady in the slightest ?

not one spidey sense tingling ?
not one gut bacteria warning you ?

nothing at all makes you doubt this all ?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

is it though?

right so the fact that this is all just a big experiment and no one can be held accountable
and gov and pharma are making millions of the vaccines using our taxes all teh while testing the waters on restricting our freedoms and how we react to their rules.

Yes, but comparing it to the Holocaust?

That's just, bollox, mate.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Glad you agree he knows his stuff also Said Ivermectin is safe and has no side effects in humans taking 10x the recommended dose.

So glad you can recognise his credentials.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

is it though?

He said “since the Holocaust”

He did NOT compare this obvious crime to the Holocaust

If I said “this is the first meal I’ve eaten since breakfast” doesn’t mean I’m comparing my meal to breakfast

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Looks like now the MSM/experts are claiming it is not true and there is no data to support Nicki Minaj claims i wonder why there is no data?

i doubt they will ever touch why the vaxs are causing in women to have heavy periods according to some reports?
edit on 16-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   

it all happened in stages though ,it wasnt like day 1 right lets roll them out to the chambers was it

the holocaust happened over time , and one can easily draw parallels with the way things are happening now .

I should have been more specific its close in parallel to the nazis t4 program
of forced vaccination for TB

but its still #ing wrong , I just think everyone has forgotten the horrors and we are repeating them.

what was the #ing point in making the human rights charter just to see it trampled all over , and all those who fought and died and those who just died as a result of those atrocities their memories are trampled on as we promised we'd never let anything of this nature happen again. However we are here doing very similar things

and it feels wrong

edit on 16-9-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Whitty is 100% British establishment. Former (Tory) govt adviser and now Chief Medical Officer. Previously funded by Gates Foundation to carry out research (Malaria) in Africa. This research led to the deaths of infants injected with the experimental vaccines as well as life changing vax injuries. Vaccines that were unnecessary as, the highly effective malaria preventative, treatment and cure, Hydroxychloroquine was already widely used, albeit, underfunded.

Whitty knew all these facts but went ahead with the well funded (c$200m) research (vanity) project anyway.

His appearance at the various public statement events has revealed a man increasingly at ease with establishment mendacity and why not? Anyone directly involved in duping people into accepting/taking totally unnecessary pharma is well placed to drive global establishment agenda to continue duping people.

That ordinary people who have smelled the rats are not in any position to directly pinpoint the agenda or drivers behind the c19 propaganda is a good thing but does not in anyway indicate veracity of the pushers.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

I'm sure you won't be single for long and not getting to see the quirks of male anatomy. NIce polo-neck top, too, very fetching. Anyroad, although I respect your freedome of choice, I would like to refer you to the numerous databases that report on Adverse Drug Reactions so you can synthesise the available information for yourself. An example is here: health-infobase.canada.ca... It's a drug and all drugs have side effects but I am not sure we can start drawing conclusions on side effects until their is sufficient data, which we are generating right now. For example, we now know that taking the contraceptive pill can cause blood clots and strokes. Methoraxate can cause hairloss and liver failure. All drugs have risks, and I'm not sure where you are going with your argument. Tkae the vaccine or not, you'll catch the virus in the end and it's just statistics. Your choices shouldn't really impact lots of other people though, if it can be avoided.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

is it though?

He said “since the Holocaust”

He did NOT compare this obvious crime to the Holocaust

If I said “this is the first meal I’ve eaten since breakfast” doesn’t mean I’m comparing my meal to breakfast

But he said this:-

"the biggest crime against humanity since the holocaust."

So, your analogy is a bit rubbish.

He did compare it to the Holocaust.

edit on 17-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join