It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Narrative Nuked: Covid Hospitalizations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I have a few friends that had family members die from Covid, but they were also elderly and had major health issues before catching covid.

Young healthy people that have died, none that I am aware of among my friends, and their families.

This is the problem... We don't know if they died from old age or Covid. At one point, CDC admitted that only about 6% of deaths were solely related to covid in that there were no other serious co-morbidities. In addition, we also know that vast majority of Covid deaths are above 65 years old. Most even being well into 70s/80s.

There have only been 1500 Covid deaths in the age group 0 to 24 years old.

You can go look at the data tables yourself:

CDC Death Tables by Age and Co-Morbidities

Does anyone know how many vax deaths so far in 13-24 age group?

You can play around with the VAERS database which reports issues with vaccines. Like most government tech, it is kind of cumbersome and not all that intuitive. However, after a few minutes I was able to run a report 0 to 24 years old and it claims 121 deaths related to Covid 19 vaccine. I didn't look up other adverse reactions though.

CDC VAERS Database
edit on 16-9-2021 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I have a few friends that had family members die from Covid, but they were also elderly and had major health issues before catching covid.

Young healthy people that have died, none that I am aware of among my friends, and their families.

This is the problem... We don't know if they died from old age or Covid. At one point, CDC admitted that only about 6% of deaths were solely related to covid in that there were no other serious co-morbidities. In addition, we also know that vast majority of Covid deaths are above 65 years old. Most even being well into 70s/80s.

There have only been 1500 Covid deaths in the age group 0 to 24 years old.

You can go look at the data tables yourself:

CDC Death Tables by Age and Co-Morbidities

Does anyone know how many vax deaths so far in 13-24 age group?

You can play around with the VAERS database which reports issues with vaccines. Like most government tech, it is kind of cumbersome and not all that intuitive. However, after a few minutes I was able to run a report 0 to 24 years old and it claims 121 deaths related to Covid 19 vaccine. I didn't look up other adverse reactions though.

CDC VAERS

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Edumakated

Everybody and his brother is getting government $$$ for reporting everything and the kitchen sink as Covid. Even families are being encouraged to file amended death certificates going back to 2020 to show that Grandpa's heart attack was really a CV19 death, because he may or may not have had covid at the time. All that is required to do this is a suspicion covid may have been involved! FEMA is offering up to $9000 for funeral expenses if you put CV19 on the death certificate. Crazy.

It almost seems as if they're intentionally working hard to make this the Pandemic to end all Pandemics!! It has to be made to appear this way to declare a national health emergency so all manner of freedoms and rights can be challenged.

It's a precursor to see just how far they can take it. Now this bunch are talking about calling gun violence a national health emergency. Yeah...like we're going to fall for that one. Guard your 2A like it's the last thing standing between you and tyranny.

You have some sort of link for this?? Thats crazy if they are paying people to say loved ones died of Covid.
edit on Thu, 16 Sep 2021 14:34:24 -05000000002430211620212 by rustydog because: forgot message, new here sorta

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Since when did The Atlantic become a hotbed of horse paste licking, Trump supporting, science deniers?

When they started realizing they can't defend this BS anymore and the evidence is getting to much to deny.

Check out this video of Fauci being questioned by Sanjay Gupta on herd immunity and an Israeli study. He ask him point blank about why vaccines if you have already had Covid. On CNN no less...

Rippa is great, thanks for posting. Seems as though their narrative is falling apart.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   

If this were war, the media would have to be the first move, we need to take the information back. Let's investigate the shhh we are not allowed to investigate.

Pizza anyone, who else heard Melinda Gates was distancing herself from her husband because he was Epstein besty.
What's with the black cubes at the world trade centre? Saturn sacrifices. Eating children... When they double down we double down.
BIG distractions come after big revelations.
So if there is a big expose, look out for aliens or an ELE

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

With all of the interference and narrative driving regarding health and medical field last 2 years by big pharma and Bill gates world econ forum, Davis group MSM etc we need to look deeper into any statistics or reports that are easily available to the public to see if there is a bias or conflict of interest that skews the results toward the "accepted party line" set forth by the corps mentioned above

So why did I just waste my time typing all that on my phone?

Simple, to prove my thesis of corps driving a narrative.

This "study" was funded by:

CHAN ZUCKERBERG INITIATIVE

Why is that important you might ask

Its headed by Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla Chan!
And was started with the investment of 99% of their wealth over lifetime from the shares of Facebook stock when started in 2015 was investment of $45billion...

It's hard to trust anything funded and backed by Zuckerberg since in now way had he or his businesses ever been neutral and without imposing personal view points and beliefs and removing anything not in "lockstep" with his personal agenda.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join