It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Narrative Nuked: Covid Hospitalizations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Right you are! For more than 18 months now they have been manipulating the data to create fear.

That's why it's called accurately Plandemic.

This fact, coupled with the fact that there is nobody anywhere that has isolated the phantom virus, shows that we've been played big time by the men of Davos, which includes Bill Gates.

Plandemic all the way!

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I'm pointing out that data indicate that the vast majority of hospitalizations due to COVID (as opposed to hospitalizations with COVID) in Pennsylvania (at least) occur among those who are not vaccinated.

not vaccinated? That's such a funny term tbh. Especially when the CDC defines someone as vaccinated when its 2 weeks AFTER the second shot. So if anything happens between the first shot and 2 weeks after the second, they will for some reason not even factor in the shot as being remotely part of anything. Die 1 hour after the shot? they will say it wasnt the shot, end up hospitalized with ANYTHING 13 days after the 2nd shot? they will consider you unvaccinated and that the shot had no relation to the causing issues. You come off as somewhat intelligent so it really baffles my mind how you are not even noticing any of the BS going on, inflated numbers, lying about vax injuries and deaths, lying about natural infection, less than 1% death rate, people being marked as covid when its not. I mean cmon dude LOL. I'm not sure if you over think things to the point the obvious truth escapes you or if you are on here to just go against anything anyone says by cherry picking points while ignoring the bigger picture.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

I'm pointing out that data indicate that the vast majority of hospitalizations due to COVID (as opposed to hospitalizations with COVID) in Pennsylvania (at least) occur among those who are not vaccinated.

not vaccinated? That's such a funny term tbh. Especially when the CDC defines someone as vaccinated when its 2 weeks AFTER the second shot. So if anything happens between the first shot and 2 weeks after the second, they will for some reason not even factor in the shot as being remotely part of anything. Die 1 hour after the shot? they will say it wasnt the shot, end up hospitalized with ANYTHING 13 days after the 2nd shot? they will consider you unvaccinated and that the shot had no relation to the causing issues. You come off as somewhat intelligent so it really baffles my mind how you are not even noticing any of the BS going on, inflated numbers, lying about vax injuries and deaths, lying about natural infection, less than 1% death rate, people being marked as covid when its not. I mean cmon dude LOL. I'm not sure if you over think things to the point the obvious truth escapes you or if you are on here to just go against anything anyone says by cherry picking points while ignoring the bigger picture.

Why haven't you emailed this to the WHO and Lancet? They need epithanies like this. You have clearly been counting things.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

He’ll go out of his way to find holes in studies that go against official government narrative yet paper over obvious inconsistencies in his own sources. It’s confirmation bias 101, as you said he’s clearly intelligent, imho too intelligent to take this approach unless there’s an agenda.

I’ve decided not to bother with him in threads like this anymore. I value Phages scientific input when there’s no political connotations, otherwise he’s singing from the hymn sheet without question.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
my brother in law had a stroke. had no insurance when he went to the hospital. They told him they would list it as covid so his bill would get paid. This is in new jersey. He never had to pay one dime for a 2 week hospital stay.
a reply to: Edumakated

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
There's clearly a lot of manipulation going on. Seems pretty obvious there are monetary and political reasons for this. I got the vax but almost wish I hadn't now (my wife is high risk) as "the science" as it's presented by the media simply cannot be trusted and it's amazing to me how people put their politics ahead of common sense or any healthy skepticism. The confirmation bias is ridiculous on both sides. I have more than a few friends here in south Texas that died of Covid, so there is definitely some threat, but I also don't doubt for a second it's being taken advantage of and there's more evidence to support that each day, trying to explain that away only makes it seem more suspicious to the general public, at least half of them anyway.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Paschar0

Wow! More than few friends who died for covid! I dont personally know a single person who had it.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AcerM

Wow! More than few friends who died for covid! I dont personally know a single person who had it.

Maybe this fake virus has gone away already: www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Shouldn't they just compare hospitalizations from 2021/2020/2019/2018/2017 and analyze the trend?

What you implying is that there won't be a significant increase in hospitalizations due to covid.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

not sure your point. If they say it's only fully effective two weeks after the second those, not sure why you want to make a strawman.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: RazorV66

What about all the morgue wagons to take the bloated Covid corpses away?

I live 1/2 a mile from a major hospital in the county here, Biden and his goons would have to you think Covid patients are lined up out the doors.

I delivered a Door Dash to the emergency room desk last week and there wasn’t even any people waiting to be seen in the waiting room, it was empty.

The girls at the desk were not even wearing masks.

So yeah….the narrative they are trying to feed us is bullsh!t.

Exactly. A co-worker and I were chatting about how we kind of felt the 600,000 deaths being claimed was BS. He said he always ask if anyone knows someone personally that died from Covid and most people don't. The other thing to keep in mind is that 600,000 people is a LOT. You'd most certainly see it or feel it in local communities above and beyond the normal deaths. For perspective, the US lost almost 300,000 soldiers in WWII.

I don't recal bodies being stacked like cord wood or any thing that would indicate a significant amount of "excess deaths" beyond just being told they exist.
I think this has probably been what came clear during this epedemic, people seem to have general feelings about what is happening around the world based on their own bubble/community.

I personally have never heard of anyone that died during the second world War, OBVIOUSLY this doesn't prove that it never happened.
edit on 16-9-2021 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I have a few friends that had family members die from Covid, but they were also elderly and had major health issues before catching covid.

Young healthy people that have died, none that I am aware of among my friends, and their families.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrNewWorldOrder

originally posted by: AcerM

Maybe this fake virus has gone away already: www.youtube.com...

Are claiming the virus is fake?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: kykweer

originally posted by: RazorV66

What about all the morgue wagons to take the bloated Covid corpses away?

I live 1/2 a mile from a major hospital in the county here, Biden and his goons would have to you think Covid patients are lined up out the doors.

I delivered a Door Dash to the emergency room desk last week and there wasn’t even any people waiting to be seen in the waiting room, it was empty.

The girls at the desk were not even wearing masks.

So yeah….the narrative they are trying to feed us is bullsh!t.

Exactly. A co-worker and I were chatting about how we kind of felt the 600,000 deaths being claimed was BS. He said he always ask if anyone knows someone personally that died from Covid and most people don't. The other thing to keep in mind is that 600,000 people is a LOT. You'd most certainly see it or feel it in local communities above and beyond the normal deaths. For perspective, the US lost almost 300,000 soldiers in WWII.

I don't recal bodies being stacked like cord wood or any thing that would indicate a significant amount of "excess deaths" beyond just being told they exist.
I think this has probably been what came clear during this epedemic, people seem to have general feelings about what is happening around the world based on their own bubble/community.

I personally have never heard of anyone that died during the second world War, OBVIOUSLY this doesn't prove that it never happened.

You were alive during WWII?

The point is that those that were alive during WWII most certainly noticed 300,000 people dying in their communities as young men never came home.

Now compare that to 600,000 dying now. Remember, these are supposed to be EXCESS deaths according to the CDC. You don't think you'd notice 600,000 extra people dying? Were funeral homes bursting at the seams?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Phage

You’re becoming so predictable. One state is not respresentative of the US population so your proof is to name another state with conflicting information. Hypocricy personified, for someone with such a high opinion of their own intellect your true colours are beginning to show.

I'm confused by your comment. Could you be thinking that 'VA hospitals' meant Virginia hospitals? The Atlantic story from the OP is referring to Veteran Affairs Hospitals.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Phage

You’re becoming so predictable. One state is not respresentative of the US population so your proof is to name another state with conflicting information. Hypocricy personified, for someone with such a high opinion of their own intellect your true colours are beginning to show.

this is literally what everyone is doing.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I have a few friends that had family members die from Covid, but they were also elderly and had major health issues before catching covid.

Young healthy people that have died, none that I am aware of among my friends, and their families.

This is the problem... We don't know if they died from old age or Covid. At one point, CDC admitted that only about 6% of deaths were solely related to covid in that there were no other serious co-morbidities. In addition, we also know that vast majority of Covid deaths are above 65 years old. Most even being well into 70s/80s.

There have only been 1500 Covid deaths in the age group 0 to 24 years old.

You can go look at the data tables yourself:

CDC Death Tables by Age and Co-Morbidities

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Thank you for this data. Very helpful. Can you now direct us to your interpretation of why you have come to your interpretation of mortality rates. An outline of your analysis would be very helpful to the scientific community at large. You are wasted here.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrNewWorldOrder

Thank you for this data. Very helpful. Can you now direct us to your interpretation of why you have come to your interpretation of mortality rates. An outline of your analysis would be very helpful to the scientific community at large. You are wasted here.

Not sure what you are asking. The mortality rates can be calculated off the CDC data.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

This is the problem... We don't know if they died from old age or Covid. At one point, CDC admitted that only about 6% of deaths were solely related to covid in that there were no other serious co-morbidities. In addition, we also know that vast majority of Covid deaths are above 65 years old. Most even being well into 70s/80s.

There have only been 1500 Covid deaths in the age group 0 to 24 years old.

You can go look at the data tables yourself:

CDC Death Tables by Age and Co-Morbidities

Does anyone know how many vax deaths so far in 13-24 age group?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join