It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When you find out all this is REAL - you need help

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: jannybobani9

He should go back to his original practice doing what he was doing before what happened, well happened.

Too much grasping, too much drawing conclusions... not enough being.

"a light came up through his spine and hit them upside the head like a baseball bat"

It's a second hand story but hopefully your friends spine was straight when this occurred... if so cool, if not then the color and their order is important to know how far that energy went up the spine before the light entered or exited.

Some people the light exits and some people it enters at their first experience.

Yes I do say first and that's why it is important your friend go back "too many steps have been taken." Will occur and make sense to them at some point.

But the sooner they go back to the practice and clear up all the silly grasping and nonsense that occurred that practice they regret leaving will deepen and they will actually penetrate that path to it's widest and fullest depth. Remaining calm and un-distracted things arise and things pass so that the practice becomes the very "Peace" that that path speaks of... Of course that person may come to not like the people on that path or those on any other path and that's wholly normal, just because the path has essentially ended as a "seeker" at that point. No one can follow and just confuse everyone on it and make it more convoluted than it already was.

So nothing special everyone poops everyone eats etc. business as usual... but that is who know who knows until that arises we won't but that person will.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

Hi Crowfoot, thank you for taking the time to read and comment.

"t's a second hand story but hopefully your friends spine was straight when this occurred... if so cool, if not then the color and their order is important to know how far that energy went up the spine before the light entered or exited."

His spine was curved, he was doing his Muslim prayer, kneeling to the ground, forehead to the ground, reciting a Muslim Mantra (El-Fati7a). He doesn't know whether he stood up or moved as he felt the light come up his spine. I think he was lost in space at that point.

The hesitancy to going back to Islam, is because this rising occurred during a Muslim prayer. After concluding this happening was undesirable because of the Pandora Box, it seemed the religious practice was, at best, simply not protecting.

You make a great point in clearing up the "silly grasping". I think grasping is much of the issue with navigating the situation today. The challenge is, it seems only those with the knowledge can decipher what is silly grasping and what is a legitimate concern, hence my request from those with knowledge, to kindly come forward and lend a hand, referencing the human-to-human loyalty principle.

My friend's family believes this is all silly grasping and none of this is occurring. They are ready to commit my friend to a psych ward. But I believe there is more at play and any faith at all seems to complicate matters from my clueless perspective. I have seen people sworn to secrecy, refuse to hear facts, justify facts, place harsh judgment or dismiss events due to their faith. But none of these same faiths seem to include this event or directions on how to resolve it in their scripture.

Remaining calm and un-distracted things arise and things pass so that the practice becomes the very "Peace" that that path speaks of

Crystally clear, this is excellent advice. Do you know how a man can remain calm while there is some strange charge that goes through him daily, and if he allows it to reach his head, it changes his mental state to a different person? That is my friend's biggest issue right now that is making him very tired. Will this subside?
All information is much appreciated.

edit on 22-10-2021 by jannybobani9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2021 by jannybobani9 because: typo

edit on 22-10-2021 by jannybobani9 because: More info

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Like masks in Covid, Muslims used to provide robes and cloth to Buddhists, prayers in Islam are sung making them an order of Sangha... their tradition was taught specific things as were many other cultures as a tradition in thanks for the lineage and wealth allowing the members of the Buddhist Sangha to learn peaceably from them. There's and old saying "No lineage no wealth." it meant not being a sheep or spy in wolfs clothing but enduring hardships learning as a member of family to earn that lineage to gain wealth of knowledge with a promise not to just give that knowledge out when going back home among ones people as if you were the entire nation or people's.

In the Islamic tradition all bow their heads in homage and say whatever prayers their lineage and branches wealth falls to when out of the place and or traditions to "go back home" like a body of refuge from whatever world or hell one has been dragged off to or manages to find themselves in by some "demon" or Mara in applying their wisdom and knowledge of the path.

The asana or posture of homage and prayer as a supplicant to gain knowledge on and of that path while out is like looking for guidance of wisdom from all of those that do the same like an empty cup or vessel that all drink and are filled from... when that vessel is impure or tainted it kills their wealth and livelyhood.

The "light" entered and it was well too much energy for that person, meaning they should have taken refuge from the world and emptied their cup and focused on the meaning of that in regards to the path he chose and his surroundings as a inner purification to mirror their expectations on visting his life and the people in it and their surroundings to make sure it was in accord or peace with them and their traditions for what he "gained" the inner and outer jihad so to speak... it does not attack others it does not judge others like a compass it aligns.

Is all my food Halal?
Do my friends/companions/co-workers drag me off to hell instead of heaven?
Is my home in line with an Islamic home as a householder etc.

Those sorts of questions

So that the holy spirit they generate can invite Allah and his family into their dwelling as an earthly vessel.

Tis the same with all lives and cultures in their traditions branches and paths in ways to achieve oneness with the spiritual family when they too are vessels or vimana as a house and since one has an earthly dwelling as house holder it is their job to make that house FIT the energy or spirit now dwelling within them... how long? who knows who knows? But their place is already known and it cannot be removed.

The light within and the light without as a vessel it is one's job to maintain both.

In the traditions words of which you follow?

"May peace be with you." and as a auspicious note notice doves and think that when you do.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Thanks Crowfoot.

Tis the same with all lives and cultures in their traditions branches and paths in ways to achieve oneness with the spiritual family when they too are vessels or vimana as a house and since one has an earthly dwelling as house holder it is their job to make that house FIT the energy or spirit now dwelling within them.

If I have read this correctly, I think this quote suggests that one's body is for many spirit inhabitations, rather than strictly personal inhabitation, given your mention of "spiritual family". I also think you might be suggesting that it is favorable to amend one's "house" and "make room" for others; not only favorable but also an obligation.

Did I understand correctly?

This seems maddening, no?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

In meditation when all echos of previous mouths are silent and "emptiness" exists there, then beings arise and beings pass from all planes and manner of existence, all attached in innumerable ways.

I merely pointed at the tradition as in go back... not saying it is right or wrong. Going elsewhere for answers other than the tradition the person followed to get there will never help or untangle the individuals questions... only add more and attach a bunch of people not of that tradition.

Such a connection is a deeply personal experience... dragging other/competitive or even warring traditions through each other typically occurs when one leaves one faith for another. Such a thing is to be expected seeing the results from one then running back to what one knew? What was there to fear? What was there to lose?

In the end the realization is the same tradition or not... as there has never been any words for it and yet countless words for it.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I understand now. Very cool, thank you.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

There has been an improvement on my friend's front.
His mother-in-law moved in with him from overseas and turns out to be very familiar with the debacle my friend endures.

They have been working together through a series of prayers and activities that seem to be bringing a lot of hope and strength to my friend.

It is very hopeful, and I hope will lead to a resolution.

Many thanks to you for your knowledge sharing and contribution.
Peace be with you.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

and turns out to be very familiar with the debacle my friend endures.

Sounds almost hegelian, considering that earlier in the thread it was consensus that there was some sort of ancestry involved.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Nice to hear hear it
You too

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I don't want to leave a short reply after reading that, but what can I say. Of course it's real. It takes a while for that to sink in, dosn't it.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join