It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When you find out all this is REAL - you need help

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
About 2 years ago, a friend of mine whom I had known for 23 years, face timed me with a very distraught look on his face. He would not tell me what is wrong, didn't have much to say just seemed to want to connect. It gave me a very strange feeling as I watched his eyes change color and refuse to make eye contact with me. I may have noticed his facial features change - I am not sure because it is really difficult to believe when your eyes see something like that.

Let me add that my friend is a career-oriented family man, definitely, no drugs are involved and this was the last thing I expected to see when speaking to my friend. After the strange encounter, we hung up, and my friend texts me a while later, "whatever you do, please make sure you pray, God is real, it is ALL REAL".

A couple of days went by and this was not sitting well with me at all. I dropped my commitments and booked a flight to my friend across the miles to crash his house for a few days. When I saw my friend, he was happy and "normal", but it REALLY didn't feel the way it looked. The conflict was astounding. My friend welcomed me in and would continuously say he needed to go on a walk, even though the thunderstorms were pouring. After a couple of walks, I had to join him. I'd go walking with him getting soaked. His steps were fast and long, so determined and quiet. What a daunting feeling to walk beside someone in a pouring thunderstorm like a mad man. I'd give anything to knew what was in his head but I knew I just had to be by his side and not ask questions. Such a strange and new dynamic.

It took a while, but my friend opened up slowly with hints here and there. While praying in a regular Muslim routine a light came up through his spine and hit them upside the head like a baseball bat. He said the best way he could describe it, is his consciousness was nuked. Something about magnetism and the sounds of magnets.

Evidently, all sorts of mayhem began after that experience. Spirit visitations, lights, shapes, colors, dimensions just whoa. I couldn't believe my ears but was very careful to be a good listening ear and if my friend thought this is happening, then this is happening. We spent the night talking, he had so many things he would not share. But what he did share made me pinch myself. I did a bunch of research the following day, and found a matching description for his events, called the psychotic kundalini experience. I brought this to his attention, never having heard of this before, we began researching only to get more lost and confused with the data out there.

Long story short this is not a medical condition, many would disagree and this is where the conspiracy lies. It is not schizophrenia or a mental break.
This stuff is real.

Also turns out, some people out there know, that even kundalini may not be what it seems. The layers to the secrecy seem indefinite.

After a year of harassment, my friend found a church that was able to close many of the opened doors and give him some peace. Being previously Muslim this was very difficult for him to change his faith. However, the church did not close all the doors. Or maybe it did, and some of them keep reopening. I think it is due to a lack of knowledge either by the church or the friend. The harassment is ongoing. If anyone understands how this works, I kindly ask you for help. I have read about every book and contacted many "gurus". Nothing useful. I think we need magnets and maybe something else I don't know what it is.

Over the years, humans have collected knowledge about this information and seem to keep it a secret. As humans, we have a spiritual obligation to help our fellow humans, with the knowledge that is found and passed on to us by others. Therefore, to that person out there who knows how this works, you are kindly asked to come forward to help us. You are kindly asked to refrain from withholding information that is discovered by other humans and belongs to all humans. We already know, we don't need validation. We need help on how to stop this madness.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
thank you for sharing with us.
I am not saying he is mad or any thing like that.
but if it keeps up he will lose it!

You need you find some one who can help him.
Some one who realy knows this stuff.

or go to a head shink! and get meds. not the strong ones.
to shut that part of his brain down.
sounds like he should stop praying to.
it is hurting him badly.

you dont over clock a computer that is 4Gh to 8Gh
it Will burn out and die.
I am not saying it is imposible.
you would need a VERY good computer expert.
so go find one!
read this 4 times and you will get what I mean!

edit on 14-9-2021 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: jannybobani9

I believe you, and the secrecy surrounding this topic is mind-boggling.
Went through that, after a half assed Kundalini meditation.
I feel sorry for your friend!

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

IF your friend is having a kundalini awakening he needs to get advice from a good yoga practicioner.
He could be brought back to "normal"while still retaining the experience in memory,by a routine of controlled breathing and excerise.

His uneasyness at the experience fits with a person who has "accidently" had a kundalini awakening-which can present more like a kind of psychotic episode as the person was not prepared for the intense event.

People who try to have the kundalini awakening will often practice meditaion for many years before they reach their goal-that is by design so that the person is not unprepared and has the mental "muscle" to deal with something so powerful.

An unprepared person can be damaged by the experience as they may think they have gone completley mad or have suffered some kind of brain injury.

Definitley get your friend to talk to someone who has experience in this area-because in some cases,if not given the tools to cope,he could end up becoming menatlly ill.

I would try to speak with others who have been through the experience,learn some meditation skills-BUT if that does not help,go to a doctor.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Like the poster above said, find a good spiritual practitioner. Yoga, tantra, zen, or w/e. Some can read your energy and feel whats going on.

Idk how you would find one though.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Can you explain more about the harassment you talk about?
and the information that made you 'pinch yourself'?

I think I get the overall picture but on other things I'm not sure what you are actually saying

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
My son was having similar problems. He couldn’t get restful sleep. He had a haunting feeling, his wife, while in the middle of a divorce, died of drug use. We used sage smoke and salt around his home. It seemed to help.

Did this occur prior to COVID and the COVID vaccine? I have heard similar stories from friends after the vaccination.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
A suggestion based on my own experience of being over whelmed. Twas a woman who told me how to fix it. Women are intuitive. So not book learning.

It worked for me, and took a lot of work to achieve.

When we 'see', it is not through a "third eye" or anything like that. We 'see' with the whole body - all of it. I suggest forgetting about the chakrum.

The body is an eye. One might say a human is simply an eye; the human body is an organ of perception.

Eyes have eyelids, humans have two eyelids; like a cat. One eyelid is semi transparent. The other is not transparent; we cannot see through the second eyelid.

From what you describe your friend has both eyelids open and he 'sees' too much. He is over whelmed.

Everything he 'sees' is outside of him, and not within him.

The trick is for your friend to close his eye. Too stop 'seeing'.

The "muscles" are there unused by the conscious mind. The muscles need to be relearned.

It is very simple; he just has to close his eye.

When this is achieved he will know. There is no mistaking.

My suggestion for him is to then keep it closed.

edit on 14-9-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: bbcode and clarity

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Lsd can show you the real truth. I've seen death. I've been reborn. I saw the whole universe forming and being broken apart. In no way did I see a God. I was the God. a reply to: jannybobani9

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
ummm duhhhhh.

Been saying this for years.

Start meditating and blow your mind open and get on our level.

Your awareness sky rockets when you have an experience like this.

Careful though, it will change the way you look at every aspect of your life.

Life is but a dream.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I would say where the church has failed , try speaking to a shaman
some one who knows and walks between the veils
maybe they can offer assistance to your friend and teach them how to understand it better and maybe even help control it.

The reason I say a shaman is that my mate barry became a shaman and he said that once that is open it cant be shut
so its best to learn about what you are experiencing from someone who does understand.

edit on 14-9-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Sounds like the veil was lifted from your good friend, and it is both a blessing and a curse. We have been conditioned to view everything as being some sort of form of 'order' and that all things must be within that order; both physically and spiritually. To see beyond the veil is often too much to handle, so much to take in it often drives people mad, and without learning to channel this it will.

Meditation will help, yoga as well, but looking at the big picture is what is needed. This is what they keep secret, have kept secret, and what has been known by mankind since it's earliest days. We are all tiny parts of a bigger whole, a small sliver of the original consciousness that many simply refer to as 'God.' This is why there can never be a uniform image of 'God' simply because there isn't one, it is the whole of 'self' in one being at a macro cosmic level.

Then there is the bad part. From nothing comes something, and our universe is one of order for the most part, which means the balance requires chaos. From Chaos comes order, and order eventually returns to chaos, cycling over and over. What your friend is having issues with is that he has cracked the boundary between the order and chaos, and is now able to see something they simply cannot comprehend. THIS is what will drive him mad.

Now for some help. Tell your friend he must not only gain control of his thoughts, but he must understand his emotions as well. Emotions are not just 'feelings' for in the realm of chaos it is emotions and will that give form to anything, where here it is ordering of the physical that gives form. He must understand that emotions must be controlled, and that he will need to shield himself from the chaos leaking through the crack. To do this he must focus on his own internal power of oneness, and belief that he is much more than just 'him.'

I know that sounds a bit crazy, but it is the truth.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Can you elaborate more on what is happening that you still need help with ?….although , I’m not the one to Help you, as this is beyond me …I know sage-smudging , certain gem stones, and asking for help
From certain angels. Which sounds like that’s not what you need …. But there are many members here who have vast knowledge !! And if you’re can elaborate more on the issues , some one will Come Along and know exactly what you need ….

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This may sound like a joke, but if I had a friend or family member going through that, after they failed to fix it, I would have to find them a very large patch of magic mushrooms. That would set them strait. Or other classic psychedelics like '___' as already mentioned.

You give that person a heroic dose, + a little extra, and when they come back things wont seem so intense. It will also help kind of reset them. Kind of like hardcore maintenance for the soul.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Yes restfull sleep is very important. I could not sleep well either for almost a year.
I guess it has to do with the feeling of having to deal with something that might as well creep into your dreams. I felt very vulnerable when asleep.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
"The HIDDEN Teachings of Christ? | What The Church Won't Tell You | God-Man: The Word Made Flesh"

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This is what happens with false meditation practices, emptying ones mind leaves a person defend less and allows anything nearby welcome.

Yoga meditation, mental telepathy, trances, spirit guides, divination, stances, mediums, silva mind control, transcendental meditation, Hare Krishna, Bahasa, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism just to name a few.

Opening doors are hard to close and will close once a person stops these practices. Like some drugs, it can damage a healthy brain.

edit on 14-9-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha
This is exactly what he describes. He says "his circuit is fried". No idea how to find a computer expert.
I hope I received your message correctly.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Thank you, you are correct in that I did not elaborate enough on the situation today.
I think he continuously fights energy that creeps around his body, sometimes gets stuck in his head and neck area. He is told to "keep it down" by religious folk. When he gets very tired and slips up, it rises into his head and he explains he feels so good and loving. But he believes it is some type of trick, a sort of temptation if you will. He says he is awake 24-7, even if his body sleeps. He has to remain aware of his thoughts and feelings. I also think he may have some trauma and severe confusion, believing what is in him does not belong to him and may be pulling him away from his creator.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Thank you! It doesn't sound half as crazy as what I have been learning haha. No magnets needed in your opinion?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join